Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Along with social anxiety, stressful days, struggling to express your emotions etc etc etc. šŸ™„
"Social anxiety" ok šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Only when convenient for her.

I need to step away from this thread, I literally can't be arsed with the ignorance surrounding autism that I keep reading. For as much as people claim to see through her some of you are incredibly naive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can she teach her children to eat with their mouths closed not display the contents of their half eaten food to everyone! Disgusting behaviour they probably learnt from her as sheā€™s got zero manners. šŸ¤¢
My niece is 3 and knows you donā€™t talk with your mouthful let alone open your mouth to show everyone!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I know everyone is fed up with the "has she, hasn't she" about her autism diagnosis but I would be far more convinced if she'd said that she had ADHD rather than autism. The obsessive behaviour (anyone else have 20 cans of apple Tango in their fridge?) and compulsive spending along with the intense and very short lived interests all scream ADHD.
I said this a while ago. She shares many traits of my child who was diagnosed with ADHD a couple of years ago in their early 30ā€™s. No I'm not an expert in ADHD or Autism but was in education for over 40 years and she definitely strikes me as more likely to be in the former bracket.

Reactions: 8
I saw len showing her the biscuit in his mouth like he felt he had to prove to her he had one šŸ™

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Today.

She's adapting Swollomon's parenting of letting the children talk with their mouths full or show it. Disgusting.
Her voice changed when she started talking to the camels
I see a few have noticed the Christmas tree on the porch, she hasn't specifically said it was today but a few of her huns will assume it's today. '
Just record a few/lot of videos and plonk them into a day every now and again. Crafty cow.

Reactions: 10
Is that after Jamie collected their shopping? Thereā€™s hardly anything in there!

Firstly, how many babybels and cheese does one family need.
Deep cleans her bogs with out gloves but cleans her fridge while wearing a glove....
And what on earth do they eat for dinner every night apart from cuppa soup.

Reactions: 21
Also I take the shelves out and wash them in the sink, not spray into the fridge and wipe. Am I doing it wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Flaming hell! They all must tit nothing but cheese in that house.

Yogs lol, struggling to spell there lovey?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s a double fridge freezer is it not?! If that half is what she thinks makes good insta content, god knows whatā€™s in the other side šŸ˜‚ also, donā€™t think we didnā€™t notice that Tesco finest ready meal and sides Sophie šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 12
I know everyone is fed up with the "has she, hasn't she" about her autism diagnosis but I would be far more convinced if she'd said that she had ADHD rather than autism. The obsessive behaviour (anyone else have 20 cans of apple Tango in their fridge?) and compulsive spending along with the intense and very short lived interests all scream ADHD.
Agreed, especially in ā€œcraftsā€ (trying to keep both hands and mind busy)- it could also extended to friendships, like Stacey. She may have a goodly dose of RSD with it; the regular purchases of things to ā€œhelpā€ keep things organised (Iā€™m also an idiot with too many barrrrskits); so many bleeping planners and notebooks; the habit of having to get whatever is in our brain out; the over-explaining that makes less sense the more itā€™s done.
I know little about ASD, but have plenty of lived experience of ADHD, which is a misnomer of a name, and I identify with some of those general traits I see in her.
But for really demented behaviou, take ADHD and toss in a fair dollop of narcisstic behaviour šŸ˜¬

For a family of 2 adults and 2 toddlers twins children, that is not a lot of food.

419866131_1087741435601817_4828357644190033721_n.jpg

Out v In.

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: 14
To be fair, thereā€™s a heap of crossover and itā€™s super common to have both. I can see about the possible ADHD traits, but see as many autistic traits. I still donā€™t get much of a vibe from her overall, but her entire online presence has been so carefully curated, itā€™s really impossible to tell one way or another.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.