Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice the change in voice tone from when she’s “attempting” to interact with toddler twins to when she spans round to the f’ing llamas…. 🙄🙄
Yes!!! Came on here to say that; borderline irritated communicating with her children. Totally changes tone talking to the woolly wankers. What a weirdo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Coming back on to say the crisp video is the same planning as the car video.
100% that was planned to show her looking autistic. Very very strange! I can't the ink of a single reason other than that why it would be filmed. You can't set that up by accident.

Reactions: 21
You never see those kids in the lounge, THE FAMILY ROOM, with the perfect white carpet dya

Instead their thrown in a cold conservatory , she cba with them so shes chucked digestives at them and let them do what they want until inch or fiddle return and she can duck off to shag herself in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I went into my local B&M yesterday (boozers & mingers 🤣) anyway over the tannoy was the irritating voiceover about Mrs Hinch, I just thought those poor staff members having to listen to that probably every 15 mins on loop, the music is crap too but rather listen to that than someone bigging up that lazy trogg.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Guysssssh, I met a real not tend friend for coffee in town this morning, she’s fairly new to the area (Her daughter is in my real not tend twinsssh class at school) Anyhow, when we sat down someone came in that looked like Fiddle and I mentioned it to her, turns out she doesn’t know of Hinch….. so in my best nusty hen way I tried to explain about her…. but went off into a big waffle and must have confused my friend when she asked “How long has she been married to RoyOiOi” 😂🤣😂🤣 I honestly thought I was going to give birth early due to laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When she says they love wrapping up warm and being outside, she means the confines of “the farm” doesn’t she? It must be like a prison for them all. I had an actual proper job when my children were little and we seem to have managed to visit more places than she ever has without the luxury she has of both time and money!
---
When she says they love wrapping up warm and being outside, she means the confines of “the farm” doesn’t she? It must be like a prison for them all. I had an actual proper job when my children were little and we seem to have managed to visit more places than she ever has without the luxury she has of both time and money!
Not sure I worded that very well! Hope it makes sense, all the best 😂

Reactions: 20
I know I sound like a broken record as I mentioned it EVERY single time she does it. But oh my god, I’m going to have to stop watching her stories soon as she infuriates me so much.

“what are you making boys?”
- a mountain
“A mountain? Whaaatttttt”

WHY does she keep saying “whatttttt” like that, all the god damn time?!?! Aghhhhhhh!!!! X

• Angry
Reactions: 43
ALSO, while I’m on one 😂 when mine dropped a biscuit and picked it up to eat that was fine because FIVE SECOND RULE! But we didn’t have fecking llamas and chickens roaming our house!

Reactions: 17
I know I sound like a broken record as I mentioned it EVERY single time she does it. But oh my god, I’m going to have to stop watching her stories soon as she infuriates me so much.

- a mountain

WHY does she keep saying “whatttttt” like that, all the god damn time?!?! Aghhhhhhh!!!! X
Agree!!
And she makes out that it's weird they want to play with cardboard cups! She doesn't understand the needs of a young child and thinks they need downy spending on them to be happy.

Reactions: 18
ALSO, while I’m on one 😂 when mine dropped a biscuit and picked it up to eat that was fine because FIVE SECOND RULE! But we didn’t have fecking llamas and chickens roaming our house!
Hinch doesn’t have to worry about the five second rule. As soon as anything food related hits the floor in Not A Farm, Audrey has hoovered it up! It doesn’t take five seconds! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Encouraging your child to speak with his mouth full then laughing about it, lovely 👍 no manners what so ever. Can’t stand seeing people talk with their mouths full of mushed up food, why on earth does she think her followers want to see it?

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Oh look Ronnie has a new favourite playhouse! What was wrong with the last one? Most people move homes and take everything with them. She’s so wasteful and those kids will adopt their parents habits

I just wrote something on the Anti-Hinch thread that I had to bring across as thread suggestion:

Sophie is a wasteful tw*t showing off her haul of tat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Lovinggg watching this car crash! :m

She is trying soooo hard to be Autistic blesserarttt, it's laughable! She isn't, she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Disordered Eating and a face like a melted wellie.

Eating quavers whilst filming herself isn't 'quirky' it's pathetic. She is just completely pathetic.
This is my argument over her ‘diagnosis’. It’s a trend these days to acquire one.
---
She has always sat like that, I'm sure there was plenty of conversation back in the Greyskull era of her seating in the W position or maybe not?
Am

Am I missing something? Don’t 90% of able bodied adults and children sit in this position regularly?!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
IMG_0261.png

Make it make sensssch…. Since when do you camp in a shed…. let alone happy campers live in a shed 💫😵💫

The money that twit has wasted on never scheeen again tat for Hinch Hauls, the 3 camels shed and coops etc for the chickensssh they could have bought a proper wooden cabin playhouse for the boyssssh 🙄

That tenko tower tend treehouse gives me tummy shiversssssh, bet it’s full of potential schplintersssh and there’s no safety mat. They could have a lovely play area but the twats would rather faff about putting in an area to sit around a tend bonfire once a year eating chemical covered marshmallows 🙄

If I tut anymore today Mr Owl will have a migraine from rolling his eyessssh at me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just sat down on the floor in my kitchen to check my undersink cupboard 🙄 It contains washing up liquid, a bottle of fabric conditioner, a box of washing powder, a bathroom spray and a kitchen spray. I could be here a while trying to get it Insta perfect. Could someone please send me some crunky snacks and some full fat coke to shove down my fat thriat whilst I tap on it all and grab at it?? I'm fank ooo

• Haha
Reactions: 29

- a mountain

To be honesssssscht the “Whatttttt” makes me want to slap her with wet kippersssh and I’m not prone to slapping anything and I dislike kippersssh wet or dry 🤭

• Haha
Just sat down on the floor in my kitchen to check my undersink cupboard 🙄 It contains washing up liquid, a bottle of fabric conditioner, a box of washing powder, a bathroom spray and a kitchen spray. I could be here a while trying to get it Insta perfect. Could someone please send me some crunky snacks and some full fat coke to shove down my fat thriat whilst I tap on it all and grab at it?? I'm fank ooo
I’m not able to look in my under sink cupboard as I don’t have any crunky snacks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.