Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Social anxiety" ok 🤣🤣 Only when convenient for her.

I need to step away from this thread, I literally can't be arsed with the ignorance surrounding autism that I keep reading. For as much as people claim to see through her some of you are incredibly naive.
Ok then 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
In today’s stories of the boys being outside - she’s still got the Xmas trees in the front porch -I thought that had all been cleaned away a few weeks ago or am I imagining it?

I hope that febreeze bottle is closed otherwise if the kids start getting hold of that and pretending to be Mrs Hinch they could have a nasty shock if that stuff gets in their eyes! I certainly wouldn’t have it lying around where they could pick it up and play with it.

Wonder when the new playhouse was installed? What’s the green canopy all about?
I don’t get why the shed isn’t on the ground.

Reactions: 5

I need to step away from this thread, I literally can't be arsed with the ignorance surrounding autism that I keep reading. For as much as people claim to see through her some of you are incredibly naive.
N

Do you understand sarcasm?

What kind of people need to label transparent containers?

You can see the cheese, you can see the yoghurts :rolleyes: 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope the autism chat stops on this thread, it's taking over the feed constantly. She's getting fed by it. Few chats here and there I get but not when it goes on page after page after page. The humour has disappeared.

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere for general chat about it.

She got a Google diagnosis, she's narcissist and duck all else.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
N

Do you understand sarcasm?

---
I hope the autism chat stops on this thread, it's taking over the feed constantly. She's getting fed by it. Few chats here and there I get but not when it goes on page after page after page. The humour has disappeared.

I'm sure there's a thread somewhere for general chat about it.

She got a Google diagnosis, she's narcissist and duck all else.
Amen to this!! 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I said this a while ago. She shares many traits of my child who was diagnosed with ADHD a couple of years ago in their early 30’s. No I'm not an expert in ADHD or Autism but was in education for over 40 years and she definitely strikes me as more likely to be in the former bracket.
Totally agree. I said this ages ago. It's likely she has both (70% co-morbidity) - if you look at many 'influencers' they are highly likely to have ADHD. That's why they do it - they get that 'hit' from gaining recognition, likes etc.

And before anyone pounces, the increase in diagnosis of ASD/ADHD etc is not a 'trend' - there is increased awareness of ND and it has been missed and misdiagnosed, particularly in females, for far too long. Before being so dismissive and judgemental, perhaps educate yourselves as you no doubt come into contact daily with people who are ND, diagnosed or not.

However, I am in no way defending Hinch - her behaviour is despicable and I am gutted that she is in a position where she can misrepresentsND and how to manage it and a child who is ND.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cleaning out the fridge while Jamie 'collects' their Tesco shop. They don't have jobs yet still can't be bothered to do their own shopping.
Worried that the fans will want autographs down the Mug Shot aisle, are we?

Also how much squirty cream does someone need? Maybe Inch has something going on on the side...🤢
It makes me so angry when people like the pair of them get click and collect / home delivery. You’re telling me their household - where 2 parents don’t work and are at home all day… and Fiddle who is there hanging around 24/7 like a bad smell, can’t go and do a food shop each week?

There are only a certain number of home deliveries / click and collects at supermarkets. Old people, disabled people, people with full time jobs etc. They deserve those slots! Not people like Jamie and Sopha 😡. X

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Even the radfords don’t go through that much squirty cream 🤮 with their brood. Their breath must smell terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a double fridge freezer is it not?! If that half is what she thinks makes good insta content, god knows what’s in the other side 😂 also, don’t think we didn’t notice that Tesco finest ready meal and sides Sophie 😉
The freezer side is jam packed with Ben and Jerrys, all waiting for Jimbob to carve motivational messages into the top! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally agree. I said this ages ago. It's likely she has both (70% co-morbidity) - if you look at many 'influencers' they are highly likely to have ADHD. That's why they do it - they get that 'hit' from gaining recognition, likes etc.

And before anyone pounces, the increase in diagnosis of ASD/ADHD etc is not a 'trend' - there is increased awareness of ND and it has been missed and misdiagnosed, particularly in females, for far too long. Before being so dismissive and judgemental, perhaps educate yourselves as you no doubt come into contact daily with people who are ND, diagnosed or not.

However, I am in no way defending Hinch - her behaviour is despicable and I am gutted that she is in a position where she can misrepresentsND and how to manage it and a child who is ND.
Shoot me now someone please 😭😭😭
---
It makes me so angry when people like the pair of them get click and collect / home delivery. You’re telling me their household - where 2 parents don’t work and are at home all day… and Fiddle who is there hanging around 24/7 like a bad smell, can’t go and do a food shop each week?

There are only a certain number of home deliveries / click and collects at supermarkets. Old people, disabled people, people with full time jobs etc. They deserve those slots! Not people like Jamie and Sopha 😡. X
As someone who works in online there are plenty of slots available, no one is going without so they can collect their shop instead of going inside.

Reactions: 13
God her life is so bleeping boring! She never does anything fun...just cleaning, rearranging cupboards, fannying about with her "floofs" or buying pointless shite from B&M. She is devoid of any personality and her house has no life in it. Meanwhile Trolloman is living her best life! 🤣

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.