Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone explain to me the purpose of those fridge box things and why she needs so many of them?
Pretty much everything I buy from the supermarket already comes in packaging which can be stacked and my fridge already has shelves and two drawers for loose items such as veg and salad so what else would you put in them?
And why do you need new ones because you’re going to clean your fridge? Surely you just clean the ones you’ve already got? Her actual “January challenge” post even says “clean shelves and storage” not “go out and buy new ones”. She’s so bleeping wasteful.

Reactions: 40
When she's sitting there shovelling the quavers she lifts out that elbow grease whatever it is and it's almost like she's never seen it before and doesn't know what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She didn't just find that footage, it was rehearsed and filmed, she does not do that, she is not quirky it was planned and anyone that believes she does that is plain stupid, she's trying to prove her 'autism' diagnosis, probably the only real thing is the scoffing of the quavers, Jamie should be ashamed of himself as he is complicit in all of this, they probably sit down and think of things to film to make her seem relatable/funny/a good mother/loves her family when it's all a load of shite.

Reactions: 33
Lovinggg watching this car crash! :m

She is trying soooo hard to be Autistic blesserarttt, it's laughable! She isn't, she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Disordered Eating and a face like a melted wellie.

Eating quavers whilst filming herself isn't 'quirky' it's pathetic. She is just completely pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She didn't just find that footage, it was rehearsed and filmed, she does not do that, she is not quirky it was planned and anyone that believes she does that is plain stupid, she's trying to prove her 'autism' diagnosis, probably the only real thing is the scoffing of the quavers, Jamie should be ashamed of himself as he is complicit in all of this, they probably sit down and think of things to film to make her seem relatable/funny/a good mother/loves her family when it's all a load of shite.
I thought this , I came to this thread purely because of the quavers video - no one just finds that , it’s clearly planned and it’s beyond embarrassing

Reactions: 30
My IG feed has been suggesting posts like this for the last couple of weeks, constantly. So I think it is likely just her trying to copy the same sort of content, especially if she's read comments on similar posts and sees all the 'same' and 'relatable' responses they are getting. Help push up that engagement.

Edit. IG link won't post. Basically loads of IG reels of people with good intentions starting cleans or clear outs but sitting in the middle of the mess they have pulled out, eating snacks having lost motivation/regretting starting.

I'll defend fridge organisers. I find them useful for bunging together stuff like cheese/yoghurts, lunchbox snacks, loose fruit/veg etc. I don't have one dedicated to apple Tango though, maybe I'm missing out.

On the BTS videos, she's only sharing them to make it look like her job is hard work. Oh look at me, I only have time to inhale a bag of quavers whilst I record content. My life is so busy, I have to lay out the shite I bought before I record myself talking about it.
I don't think it's anything to do with her "diagnosis". She's just sick of the (truthful) discourse that influencers do duck all all day.

Reactions: 17
Just a thought. We are always amazed the press doesn’t latch on to things here assuming her agent keeps her out of the news. Maybe we’ve got it wrong because YMU hardly advertise what she does so why would they bother, she seems to be festering on their books until her contract runs out. I wonder if the press are paid by agents to protect their actual celebrities so it stops them looking at anyone. There is no way she is special enough to be protected for her status/talents alone.

Reactions: 13
Ran here to say the same 😂😂😂 do they now have his and hers audi's or does she still have a range?
I don't know why they would need two cars, it's not like she ever goes anywhere on her own. She even needs Jamie to go to B&M with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why does she think sitting in the floor (which is no doubt covered in mud from the lamas being in the house with abit of chicken tit too) eating crisp while staring into a cupboard is relatable? Absolutely no one does this! but if you do, give your head a wobble get up off the floor and sit your arse on the sofa where you can enjoy your crunky snacks in comfort and don't look deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'll defend fridge organisers. I find them useful for bunging together stuff like cheese/yoghurts, lunchbox snacks, loose fruit/veg etc. I don't have one dedicated to apple Tango though, maybe I'm missing out.
Do you buy new ones every time you clean your fridge though?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lovinggg watching this car crash! :m

She is trying soooo hard to be Autistic blesserarttt, it's laughable! She isn't, she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Disordered Eating and a face like a melted wellie.

Eating quavers whilst filming herself isn't 'quirky' it's pathetic. She is just completely pathetic.
I read 'melted willie' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christine McGuiness on her stories actually telling her followers which B&M store she will be at and inviting them to come & meet her! Hinch never does that! She makes her followers PAY to meet her at book signings & never tells them when she will be in any stores!

Can anyone explain to me the purpose of those fridge box things and why she needs so many of them?
Pretty much everything I buy from the supermarket already comes in packaging which can be stacked and my fridge already has shelves and two drawers for loose items such as veg and salad so what else would you put in them?
And why do you need new ones because you’re going to clean your fridge? Surely you just clean the ones you’ve already got? Her actual “January challenge” post even says “clean shelves and storage” not “go out and buy new ones”. She’s so bleeping wasteful.
Content pet, on repeat since 2018 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy to do it for Chelsea White photography though. ..

She should think about her kids before filming their innocent little faces. If she doesn’t like her face being filmed then she absolutely shouldn’t be doing it to others, especially her two little boys who have no idea what she’s doing with their video footage and their photos!
The boys are probably filtered as much as she is so we actually wouldn’t recognise them out in the real world - If they are ever allowed out !!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice the change in voice tone from when she’s “attempting” to interact with toddler twins to when she spans round to the f’ing llamas…. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ah look, Jamie has had a to drag a few things out of the playroom, give the boys biscuits so her ladyship can exploit/film her boys from the comfort of her sofa for content and engagement, whilst not showing her face to her followers. And yes total change of tone in voice when speaking to the Alpacas

Reactions: 19
She’s basically laughing at the sheeple in plain sight. She does her unveiling of the B&M tat, but then shows Inch’s recording of her preparing the tat for her recording.

Also note her new sitting position in that post & the quaver eating post. This is all part of the I’m acoustic dialogue. She’s seen that a lot of autistic kids sit in the w position & we’ve seen Rennie do it. This is her “adult” version to portray her as quirky and child-like.
I’m 100% sure it’s all part of the contrived narrative. She’s one nasty conniving narc.
She has always sat like that, I'm sure there was plenty of conversation back in the Greyskull era of her seating in the W position or maybe not?

Reactions: 7
Christine McGuiness on her stories actually telling her followers which B&M store she will be at and inviting them to come & meet her! Hinch never does that! She makes her followers PAY to meet her at book signings & never tells them when she will be in any stores!
Let’s face it who wants to meet either of them tbh. CMcG is famous cuz of who she was married to and Hinch is past being famous and relatable 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.