Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with fresh air. Your kids are playing in the garden please calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BeeHappy

VIP Member
She’s now going through her mum’s photo album (busy day at work, Soph?!). I haven‘t got much to say other than she’s a boring twat! But, why has Fiddle printed out a picture of Dogpie’s fireplace with her PowerPoint presentation business plan on the TV? It’s not even as if she’s achieved anything since Tesco dropped her. Despite all her hints, there’s no home range so why the fuck would you want to be reminded of her failed plan?!

• Haha

Lardsnomes

I confess I’ve been somewhat guilty of continuing and comnentinfthe acoustic narrative on this thread, but absolutely agree we need to move on.
But she gives us nothing, it’s just camels, fat dog, boring twins, surface cleaning and buying tat on repeat. I’d bet she’s spent a week making her fridge crusty enough, just so she can tend clean it.
She does absolutely nothing. She’s got no content.
She’s not even irritating anymore, she’s just a pointless, talentless, nonentity.

HoratioHoohah

[
I see a woman when Im walking my dogs on the beach everyday and she has the same camo/pink one as Hinch and her dog has a matching one.

The poor dog looks so embarrassed 😂
I see them splattered around Tooting/Balham. Always camo/pink. We live nowhere near the sea and I highly doubt these people are members of the South London Swimming Club at Tooting Lido. Often found milling about in large groups, with their eyebrows, and shrieking at their kids, Chardonnay and Exotique.

• Haha

boundandgagged

VIP Member
She didn't just find that footage, it was rehearsed and filmed, she does not do that, she is not quirky it was planned and anyone that believes she does that is plain stupid, she's trying to prove her 'autism' diagnosis, probably the only real thing is the scoffing of the quavers, Jamie should be ashamed of himself as he is complicit in all of this, they probably sit down and think of things to film to make her seem relatable/funny/a good mother/loves her family when it's all a load of shite.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It was so good of her to clean someone else's car, given they absolutely did not purchase an Audi and were only window shopping that time they spent Jamie's birthday in an Audi dealership.

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Why does SHE look like the frail one there?
Can anyone explain why she would need to wear a face mask? Is that still a thing? Sorry I don’t go to hospital (fortunately) so don’t know.
I was at the same hospital less than a month later with one of my pumpkins, at no point was I required to wear a mask - even when accompanying my child to theatre.

There's two things that are bothering me. One is that she's clearly seen it as a content opportunity and taken photos of various symptoms and private moments in the hospital which is just deranged tbh.

Secondly, why is she not saying that it's actually a very rare illness. Think Kawasaki is just going to send huns into a+e at the slightest sign of a rash or swelling which is ridiculous. It's more likely to be measles than anything, given the warnings released about increased cases lately.

Ugh. She's gross.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I've only ever looked through albums with my grandparents when we needed photos for funerlas or because my grandmother had dementia and that's what she enjoyed doing/showing us or or or when we moved houses and were sorting through all the attic crap.

I do love how she covers the faces of her friends but pays NO interest in protecting the privacy of her two innocent young boys 😡🤬

ETA - I have a 00s esque prom dress, as did my friends and I don't think it's in anyway hideous nor do I think that of the dresses in the photos. It just suited the fashion of the times. She's so desperate to be younger it's embarrassing!
Her friends can shout at her and demand she takes the photos down, the boys can't, and they don't even know their little lives and personal pictures are all over the Internet. She is a cunt and that is all

• Sad

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Imagine, when you’ve got nothing else with do with your afternoon than look at pictures of yourself and then post them to Insta. Narc.
I've only ever looked through albums with my grandparents when we needed photos for funerlas or because my grandmother had dementia and that's what she enjoyed doing/showing us or or or when we moved houses and were sorting through all the attic crap.

I do love how she covers the faces of her friends but pays NO interest in protecting the privacy of her two innocent young boys 😡🤬

ETA - I have a 00s esque prom dress, as did my friends and I don't think it's in anyway hideous nor do I think that of the dresses in the photos. It just suited the fashion of the times. She's so desperate to be younger it's embarrassing!

Stacybee

How many people does it take to hang up pictures? You know they aren't heavy. Just mark it and hang it. It's not rocket science. The helpless female act really grinds my gears

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Cost of living crisis. Inflation went up this week. Hinch… “I know, I’ll go and spunk £10 on air fresheners”. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her ignorance, entitlement and privilege is mind blowing!
Also liked the SSS shade - showing off her outfits, contracts, actual large garden to get to her office!

Reactions: 32

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Haven’t caught up yet, just opened Instagram to be greeted by an AvaMay aromas collab.
She quite literally is trying to go back to 2018 isn’t she? YA SHIP HAS SAILED HUN

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
She's misunderstood people thinking she has it all sorted, when what they really mean is a criticism for her showing everything all roses posey! Then to try and prove her life has struggles because she thinks that's what people want to see, she slags her kids off publicly for being children. She is never on her own with her kids, she always has backup if they do get out of hand but she's not the main parent anyway, she sits back and lets inch, Fiddle, Mamfa and Abi do the parenting while she acts like a child pretend crying about how bad her life is!

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She should worry about how slow our threads are. There is nothing to say about her. If us 'bitches' can't even talk about her, imagine the so called fans! Her content and overall presence is as dry as a ritz cracker that's been left open in a mouldy cupboard for years.

There is no such thing as 'hinchers' anymore, just a bunch of sad wannabes who are hoping to make a few quid out of promoting sponges and flash cunty sprays.

If her last resort truly is the autism card, then she better retire asap. I'm guessing she can't even sell her business because it's full of bots.

Ugh yawwwwwnnnnn

Parry1988

VIP Member
More tat.
At least £70.

Love iTT.

---

Is this a private facebook post?
She buys the same stuff over and over again, wtf does she do with it all!!how many fridge organisers is that, where did the expensive John lewis ones go, and the tesco tat ones, more toothbrushes and tupperware for the babyfied boiiiiiizzzzz. Such a fucking waste, its just pathetic

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
It's a Thursday and she's so called working,
Desperate times calls for Tupperware 🤦🏻‍♀️ twat!
off topic guyyyyyyzzcchhhh but yesterday I had to call 111 as curly 13 year old tend toddlers asthma was playing up, it was on the borderline so we go to the dreaded hospital or not, anyhoooo I've not called 111 in years and one of the questions the ask is do they have Kawasaki disease! Not as rare as Hunchy says then fucking dick!
needles to say after a couple of nebs we were allowed home thank god.
Now time to sort my 4 tupperware boxes to
Celebrate 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart