Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snippets from the fridge...
Beef Bolognese sauce?
View attachment 2703415

What happened to the packets of sliced meat and cheese between shots?
View attachment 2703416
View attachment 2703417

What on earth does this label say?
Miets? Micts? Mects?
I want to say miets because she's a bestselling awfooor and everyone know that's how you actually spell it.
View attachment 2703420
I think it says Meats and it’s her poor attempt to make it look Like she separates the meat that they eat from what she eats. I’m baffled as to why there’s absolutely no meals in there. But hey.

Reactions: 22
The lack of fruit and veg and fresh food in the fridge explains the need for all the air fresheners candles etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow! The Queen of Waste really knows how to live her besshht, quirkiness, most crazeee loife! 🫠
Hinch gewrl, you great big "rebellious" hoot! 👏🏼 🤪
So, today is the first day in ages that I've seen her stories. She is hanging by a thread.
Scraping calcified deposits of christ knows what off her fridge ... cheese, cream, jizz, pastry sheets, processed ****** (insert multiple choice!).

The amount of plastic crap, ready meals, plastic cheese, it’s bloody unbelievable.
Mr & Mrs Don'tdonuffinkornuffink can't even put nutritious food together and show how incredibly unhealthy and wasteful they are, whilst being unaware of most households sticking to a housekeeping budget or struggling.

Their arteries must be fucked, along with lungs from too many ciggies. A chisel ain't gonna get rid of that schhhweet'aart and your boiiieez are living on crap.
Down the shhhlippery, crappy, cheesy slide you go! 💩 🧀 🫁

1000013245.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her fridge looks as sad as her little life is.
Took Mr curly to see Prof Brian Cox today, the way he explained how it's literally impossible to be any other intelligent life forms in the universe totally made sense, although I did want to shout out that's not entirely true, there is some woman who's not a clleeeaanaaah from Maldonia that isn't intelligent but definitely some kind of life form as shown in her stories on insta who looks like an alien 😂 but I don't think the audience would of been best pleased!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why are all the kids things, trampoline, playhouse etc shoved up against the fence as far away as possible?

Is it so Hinch doesn’t have to hear them when Inch or Fiddles lets them out for their 15 mins of fresh air a day in the exercise yard?
It’s the proverbial “behind the couch” from greyskull days. She can’t have kids’ things ruin the assthetic of not-a-farm.

Reactions: 20
I know I'm very kate to the party so I do apologise but how the hell did she clean her fridge?! What a load of faff. I just take the shelves out and wash them with some soapy water and rinse, then go over the fridge with whatever spray I have under the sink then rinse.....or is it cuz she acoustic?!

Reactions: 26
bleeping hell Hinch, you better do a crazy mad dash to the food bank if that's all Inch could afford to put in the fridge!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet they literally tit out cheese shhtrings at Notafarm.
Speaking of tit, aren't they due a dose? 🤔
Perhaps that's next, followed by the much needed horriday!? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she so obsessed with fresh air. Your kids are playing in the garden please calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's Iconic day tomorrow but Hinch's intern has posted a tad on the early side, thought I'd share it here before it gets deleted, is she still using filters on her make up posts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I confess I’ve been somewhat guilty of continuing and comnentinfthe acoustic narrative on this thread, but absolutely agree we need to move on.
But she gives us nothing, it’s just camels, fat dog, boring twins, surface cleaning and buying tat on repeat. I’d bet she’s spent a week making her fridge crusty enough, just so she can tend clean it.
She does absolutely nothing. She’s got no content.
She’s not even irritating anymore, she’s just a pointless, talentless, nonentity.

Reactions: 33
To be honesssssscht the “Whatttttt” makes me want to slap her with wet kippersssh and I’m not prone to slapping anything and I dislike kippersssh wet or dry 🤭
I've just noticed who does this! Ptwm. Ffks. She does it to her boy. Yes also the child she hates,uses and abuses for content. Talks badly of then is perfect mummy to him. Has zero connection to. She does the same "whaaaAat"
---
Ik sorry. I dknt want my family having to live in a abandoned asylum and hve to opena fridge like that. How fuckong controlled and soulless and uncomfortable. That place is a setup.not a home. It's awful.
My fridge has dirt. Bits all over. Yes,sometimes we need to clean it a bit. But like my home it's lived in and won't make anyone vagina disappear upon opening it through fear of touching it or moving a thing out of twatin boxes.
I also don't need ten minutes to open fridge and open ten boxes or, root in a shelf within a shelf to get food.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Have I missed something watching her and the boiiyyssh play in the garden with the sound down? She’s added those stories to her “Hinch Farm book” highlights. Hmmm. Something is brewing. I don’t think the new hinch farm book is off the table yet. The Hinch brothers and their Wendy house will have another adventure I think….

Reactions: 28
Why is she so obsessed with fresh air. Your kids are playing in the garden please calm down
Becoz shez A Farmar innit 👩🏼‍🌾

Oh wait she's just a chav with a average looking brick house and a relatively big garden who's been sat reading tattle for tips 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m too rubbish to take screenshots but what was that massive ugly brick wall in the garden by the chicken house? Did they put that in? If so, how to destroy the value of your house.

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
2 cucumbers and 3 peppers in the veg part of the fridge, about 30 individually wrapped bits of processed cheese, a few yogs and some ready meals and some pop, that is embarrassing for a family fridge, those poor kiddies

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.