Mrs Hinch #684 Step by step, day by day hurry up Hinch and fade away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello. Been busy all day. Coming on to share my observations. Prob repeating some. Soz.
1) can we verify these toys are in the same position as the “tidy up video”? Seems it to me. Also seems like evening sun to me.

2) Lonnie with his gob stuffed full of biscuit is not a good look.

3) Xmas trees still out the front

4) what’s the deal with the random new play house. Outside looks new, but interior is very random and old fashioned. Mickey Mouse curtains? All looks very dated? Why is it on risers? What’s with the green fabric on the side? All
A bit random.

5) not seen anyone comment on the new willow screening all along that entire stretch. When did that go up and why???

6) Gormless soph.

7) some dates. “Yogs” - 3rd Feb; strawberries 21st Jan. safe to say it’s not today.

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Haven’t been on all day, though I see all she has achieved is a pre record of the boys and a back to basics fridge clean. Lol.
She’ll be covering everything in fabric softener for content again if she gets any more desperate.
I’ll just be sat with my crunkiezzz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello. Been busy all day. Coming on to share my observations. Prob repeating some. Soz.
1) can we verify these toys are in the same position as the “tidy up video”? Seems it to me. Also seems like evening sun to me.

4) what’s the deal with the random new play house. Outside looks new, but interior is very random and old fashioned. Mickey Mouse curtains? All looks very dated? Why is it on risers? What’s with the green fabric on the side? All
A bit random.

5) not seen anyone comment on the new willow screening all along that entire stretch. When did that go up and why???

6) Gormless soph.

7) some dates. “Yogs” - 3rd Feb; strawberries 21st Jan. safe to say it’s not today.
The willow screening is along the boundary by the road I think- such high profile people as soph need their privacy. Lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Today.

She's adapting Swollomon's parenting of letting the children talk with their mouths full or show it. Disgusting.
Her voice changed when she started talking to the camels
I see a few have noticed the Christmas tree on the porch, she hasn't specifically said it was today but a few of her huns will assume it's today. '
Just record a few/lot of videos and plonk them into a day every now and again. Crafty cow.

View attachment 2702832
Dear Soapy, if you cleaned each of the shelves once properly, you wouldn't need to spray and clean them again. Unless of course you forgot to use the spray from the company that pays you the first time round...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the comparison to trollomon just to wind her up when she reads here… because in my opinion Stacey is just as bad if not worse. But not to mince my words hinch is still a narc ‘acoustic’ snooze fest. You would think with all her £££ she would buy herself a decent nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle ADs trolling again…… Look @Swedish chef there’s outside morning schlipperzzzz, there’s even a pair with Owls on them, I must order them for my toddler Owlets (That’s never going to happen) 😂

IMG_0264.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

A bit random.

6) Gormless soph.

A couple bits in the same place but in the tidy goldilocks hair is shorter. So maybe "today" was a day before? Guess we'll have to see whatever fake date jimmers puts on his story of lon in the barbers

Attachments

Reactions: 10
For a family that doesn’t work - her fridge & food is as tit as her Hinch hauls - she really has no idea what & where do go next. Her sponsorships & affiliates are becoming fewer & fewer.
The only thing she has is her ‘brand’ name which she prostitutes all over cleaning products.
her lifestyle is not sustainable- the shocking state of that Audi this week was woeful. No respect of anything of value & the level of privilege is off the spectrum scale.

Reactions: 17
Hazel fence panels are about £70 a panel. How many along that stretch. Geez

Eta - id guess about £3k worth of panels. Then however much to install. The fact she’s not mentioned it suggests she actually paid for it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The autism ‘chat’ is the only thing keeping this thread busy! I’m not joining in on that, coz it’s not a ‘one size fits all’ diagnosis.
IMO Sofa is just coasting along, recycling content!
- tubs for the fridge, she did that (along with everyone else 2/3 years ago!)
- Under sink cupboard re-arrange = 🥱 yawn!
- Useless haul of tat from B&M - times have changed, people just don’t have the money anymore 🤷‍♀️
- Happy to show those boys faces but not her own - lazy, irresponsible and down right narcissistic parenting.
- No new deals, books, collabs.

Her numbers are only going up as inch is buying all the pervy bots!

Reactions: 16

A bit random.

6) Gormless soph.

Nice to see in the first to photo a bottle of spray left in reach of the kids

Reactions: 10
She really doesn’t do anything now does she! Does she not realise she’s shown everyone who wants to know, how to clean (she doesn’t even do that well) and the way forward is less of chemicals is more. She needs to be more innovative and look for something no one else is doing but that’s not going to happen because she’s too lazy and thinks money will keep dropping in her lap. Take the children off the internet, find something new and maybe, just maybe you may get some respect.(Not going to happen!!)

Reactions: 12
Snippets from the fridge...
Beef Bolognese sauce?
IMG_20240120_203031.jpg

What happened to the packets of sliced meat and cheese between shots?
IMG_20240120_203149.jpg

IMG_20240120_203052.jpg

What on earth does this label say?
Miets? Micts? Mects?
I want to say miets because she's a bestselling awfooor and everyone know that's how you actually spell it.
IMG_20240120_203246.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Reactions: 25

A bit random.

6) Gormless soph.

Why are all the kids things, trampoline, playhouse etc shoved up against the fence as far away as possible?

Is it so Hinch doesn’t have to hear them when Inch or Fiddles lets them out for their 15 mins of fresh air a day in the exercise yard?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Snippets from the fridge...
Beef Bolognese sauce?
View attachment 2703415

What happened to the packets of sliced meat and cheese between shots?
View attachment 2703416
View attachment 2703417

What on earth does this label say?
Miets? Micts? Mects?
I want to say miets because she's a bestselling awfooor and everyone know that's how you actually spell it.
View attachment 2703420
It can’t be meats since she’s a vegetarian. Bloody hell, bolognese was one of the first things I learned to cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.