Mrs Hinch #683 Year twenty twenty four and Soph is still yet a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urghhhh his backwards baseball cap

That is all 🤮🤮🤮🤮

He gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching her latest reel and she cuts the video any time there’s any danger of showing herself in side profile. She’s clearly happy with her arse but can’t control how the filter shows her side profile. I can’t stand the arse shots personally. It’s a bit much. Is
She trying to get only fans going?

Filter slips off when she’s snogging the chickens. What does she look like with all that blooody hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ooooh what’s she listed and for how much??!!
Sorry, lovely. Just my theory as to why she didn’t show herself dropping things into the charity shop. No evidence to back this up other than Fiddle has form for reselling her freebies!

Reactions: 11
Sorry, lovely. Just my theory as to why she didn’t show herself dropping things into the charity shop. No evidence to back this up other than Fiddle has form for reselling her freebies!
was that the gifted table that Sofabed dumped neat zoflora all over and Mad Ma tried to sell on? GET WELL 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Damn it! That would have been great goss!

Reactions: 6
Every time we have a new thread I read through the recap and become more baffled as to how this stupid bint is a multi millionaire.
Also the bleeping hair flip in her reel. She is gross.
Hope one of the toddler twins go rogue and attack her with Jamie’s beard trimmer.The curls look like octopus legs. Grim.

Reactions: 21
Very early thread suggestion inspired by all you lovely trolls and your love for Dogpie’s hair:

Thinks she’s being sexy with her slo-mo hair flick. Sorry, Soph, it just gives us the ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Im actually cracking up! I’ve been MIA on these threads for a while as I’ve had a baby and I’ve only just tried to search for the new threads! It’s jumped like 30 threads since having my baby 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I literally don’t even see her on insta anymore so I thought she stopped posting 🤣🤣 this has literally made me howl that she’s still so annoying

Edited to add - like I thought she had blocked me as I just don’t see her posts, but she hasn’t and she just doesn’t come up on my feed anymore 🤣🤣 CLEANAUARY oh duck off love you haven’t cleaned for the gram since the dark ages

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love the hair flick, the thumbs up, the pointy finger, etc.

Every time she does it, she’s ‘ triggered’ by the thought of here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
527 comments on the reel in 7 hours

And from what I skimmed over they are quite negative comments 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 saying that it's not environmentally friendly and expensive hahahahahahaha! I just lllluuuurrrvvvveeeeee it guuuuuyyyyyzzzzzzzcccchhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You see unless this is a sarcastic post from one of ‘us’ (highly doubt it is) how can it be ok to make one of your followers feel like this? The reason the reel looked easy and flawless is because it was created solely for likes on IG using an already sterile environment to wipe over and ultimately to sell products Hinch gets a commission on. Her hair is down because it needed to be flicked for the video. Oh and it’s plastic hair not real so how it can look natural? Makes my blood boil, making people feel inadequate whilst not giving a duck about it as long as her corrupt pockets are being lined. How I wish this story and comment would be on the Daily Mail with comments allowed. SSS is getting slated for far less by being ill on holiday and updating everyone. Please let’s see all influencers cancelled this year to remove their toxic tit from our screens
---
I wonder if these few comments will get a reply from St Soph, saviour of the world?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
The worm is turning!! People are not liking her lack of eco awareness with her cleaning…and it’s not the odd person with all the sheep piling in to defend their leader…people are agreeing how environmentally unfriendly her cleaning is! Things I love to see!! …also those kitchen units are ruined already!! My Wickes cheapo kitchen I’ve had for 7 years and it still looks immaculate !

• Heart
Reactions: 49
What is the pathetic hair flick, pmsl, she really thinks she’s britains next top supermodel. Ugh.
Thread suggestion
Stop flicking your hair, it makes you look even more of a dozy mare 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.