Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Autistic gal here. Will limit myself to say just 3 things:

1. Please can we learn the difference between the words neurodiverse and neurodivergent

2. We cannot say for sure if hinch is or isn't autistic and I'm finding the speculation about it all a bit boring tbh

3. I think what we can all agree on is that she exploits that poor lad for £ and is terrible for doing so. Autistic or not she is an attention seeker and terrible mother
Just to say, I know a few people that use neurodivergent and a few that prefer neurodiverse. I use neurodivergent myself. But I am aware of a few adhd, autistic and audhd people who like using neurodiverse!

I agree, point 3. I think we are in the minority. The comments on her Instagram post largely are applauding her.

Reactions: 7

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Actually shut up 😂😂😂 she’s joined Paddington bear, the queen and Matthew Perry with one of her own stupid pastel drawing things 🤣🤣
What the fuck is that 🤣 can't think of the breed of dog it looks like but it's one of those with long lank hair over it's eyes and bow in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Not sure if this got shared here..hinch only takes fiddle to home bargins. Scary that people are able to recognise him so easily and anyone could approach him and use his name
Loves HB me arse, they don't go anywhere else but indoor bastard shopping centres

Reactions: 6

Ggxx

Used to be called littlemissmops but then she got married, had a baby, did some first purchase home renovation content and changed her name to abitofmeg. shes currently mainly newborn content

**Editing to add**

She doesn't show her child's face on her account and is a staunch believer in keeping it that way. She's against using kids for content. Me saying "mainly newborn content", I guess I mean photos of her cuddling the baby on the sofa or doing Christmas things with the baby being there too 😂😂 sounds boring, but I find her normal
Ahhh yes that’s her! It’s been annoying me for weeks for some reason 😂😂😂

Olivemaks

VIP Member
I'm seeing a lot of "I've suspected for months" comments. I don't see a single trait of autism in her behaviour, please someone tell me what I'm missing. So many replies from people who are so sure of her "diagnosis" but no one actually identifying the traits you are so adamant are there. Please enlighten me!
Thank you!!! She’s truly awful.. she’s not all there up there. !!

anyone?

It’s not frightening- there’s nothing terrible about being neurodivergent. Neurodivergent people have always existed but there is greater awareness, acceptance and it is now picked up on in schools. The world wouldn’t be what it is today if we hadn’t had autistic people innovating, creating, conceptualising and theorising throughout history. It would be more frightening if we didn’t have them.
I fullly agree. I don't know much about Mrs Hinch to comment on her diagnosis (i tend to tap in and out of her instagram). To add, the way in which many people 'see autism' is predominanently based off of a male presentation (specifically white males).

Oh you nusty lot you!! I hope you had a lovely Christmas...

I'm at a relatives and everytime the Voxi barins in a jar advert comes on I can't help but think "who does that sound like"

IFKYKIYDKGTK Jimbob oioioi (aka the wisest owl there ever was) or Perry from Kevin and Perry 😂

• Haha
I was really just directing at anyone and no one tbh, and I am also queen of pedantic nonsense!

No one should use their children (no shit, Sherlock) NT or ND, and it makes me so sad that for all its brilliance, the internet has turned millions into self serving, narcissistic twats and that side of it seems to be tipping the balance the wrong way more and more.
Haha, my rsd self taking everything personally. 😅

Has anyone actually seen negative feedback about her yet? It’s all been bum-licking from what I’ve seen!

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I came on here to say I think the video is reversed, only because the things are set down very carefully, especially the book. My kids would just chuck the carrot down and the book wouldn’t totally fallen over and and knocked everything down!

There’s definitely something strange about it.
The carrot is too straight too!

• Haha
I get ocd when I have to take steriods steriods tip me over my go prescribe a short 2 weeks course of lorazpam. it definetly nothing to do with cleaning and hovering it's debilitating mine last a short while i feel for anyone who suffers long term must be hell.
I dip in and out of issues although I don't have a formal diagnosis. I 'touch wood' a lot and have done since I was about 13. It became a significant problem at one point during my teen years. It's hard to keep everyone alive and life on the straight and narrow by one touch (multiple!) of the head. There have been other things over the years but mostly it's subtle enough to be contained within my own head

At work they have a superstition that I've had to actively fight against in order to manage my own 'thing',* otherwise I'll feel I'm responsible for whether people live or die. I've found and still find that quite difficult.

*Everyone else does a specific thing. I don't but I haven't ever said why.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
I never said or meant autism was frightening. I was replying to somebody else about the amount of children with health conditions.
---

Omg this is heartbreaking, I couldn't even imagine 💔
Yes to this they closed down all the massive mental.institute back in the early 80/90 it's now on our radar poor sod were locked up back then don't know about being starved I worked at such a place back then for ahsiry stint trully was very sad now they live in the community but we are talking noticeable autism though but not so sure about the likes of soft arse and her weak diagnoses isn't she just a little bit weird with a bit of anxiety abit different im sick of these labels and society. To much internet .

Last edited:
A clip of her on Stacey’s show came up when I was scrolling on Tik Tok. I didn’t watch it at the time so only ever see her filtered face. It reminded me of the ‘before’ photo that was going around implying that she now looks completely different. This proves that apart from the eyebrows she doesn’t really…it’s just the fact she only puts out filtered/photoshopped images of herself. View attachment 2653313
I genuinely thought that first photo was the actress who plays Kat Slater. She doesn't look bad in the other photo though. The main difference is fake tan I think.

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
I was in home bargains today, obviously they’d just restocked the winter cunterland and all the huns were fighting to get their hands on some 🙄

This was just a random aisle, they have so much of it left that its overflowing 😂

ETA it might have been B&M cant remember, I was in both 🙈
Not sure they could even give that shit away haha

• Haha

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
When I have steriods injections it tips me over for a short while... my gp prescribe a course of lorazpam to help relief my symptoms until steriods calm down. I feel horrendous I never knew I had underlying anxiety/ocd enduced by steriods . I trully feel sorry for anyone who suffers with it, people who say I have ocd just because they clean need a fat lip they have no idea how debilitating it gets . My family hate seeing me poorly thank god mine is when I have steriod so try my best not to have steriods. Its pure torture for me my gp is very anti anythink drug wise, but he knows how bad I get my kids run for the hills, My poor other half is so lucky he has to live with me. Ì.must be so much hard work.
OCD is a very serious delibiating illness...one that takes control of your life and your family's...it stops you from functioning normally n impacts daily life..its crippling...I get so angry at all these self diagnosed OCDers ..oh I have OCD look..I'm cleaning an already cleN/cleaning worktop twice ... BS ... it just undermines the seriousness... All the pretend OCDers ... I just had to call this out... you wouldn't be able to switch a camera on n pretend do whatever activity and talk about it ...it just won't happen...

• Heart