Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s an article in the daily fail detailing Greg Wallace’s 4 year old son Sid who is autistic and non verbal. Hinch needs to read it. Ron is a lovely, innocent little boy who can talk, attend school - she needs to stop using him for her content and to gain sympathy from the public. She should reflect on everything she has done, but she won’t. She won’t change her ways. I hate to say it, but I suspect she’s going to be using Ron even more in 2024 for her own financial gain - the strategy and plans will have already been drawn up and approved by YMU 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That’s the one. But - and I know im being greedy here. Im also after the posts she did after trollomons Asda home range were revealed….
Swolloman announced her range on Aug 16th.

Hunch videoed this on Aug 20th - the time she had a rage when asked if Jamie worked.

1704051247822.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Swolloman announced her range on Aug 16th.

Hunch videoed this on Aug 20th - the time she had a rage when asked if Jamie worked.

View attachment 2660268
View attachment 2660281
Yessssss! Thank you! That’s what I’ve been thinking of. I really think trollomon kept her in the dark about the Asda home range and hinch massively saw it as treading on her toes. They’ve not been in each other’s company since then.

Reactions: 36
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm going for a reveal of the Juliette balcony and the dry robe discount code.

I'll eat my stinky slippers if she reveals anything of any worth tomorrow.
I think she’ll do the reveal from a hot air balloon flying over Maldonia 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm going for a reveal of the Juliette balcony and the dry robe discount code.

I'll eat my stinky slippers if she reveals anything of any worth tomorrow.
Personally I'm hoping for the reveal of the socks that have been soaking for 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Crying like a seal into my pasta, catching up here guyysssch 🤣

my bingo for 2024 - tonight she is gona do a 20 piece jigsaw then have a cool bath, before the deep rest

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Please bear with me - bare what? Bet Jimbob is remembering the time he ‘bared with her’ in that hotel room when she nicked the candle and other bits from the baffffffffffroom. Oh sorry, no 1 best selling awfur, you meant BEAR with me😳
IMG_0982.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s not even wishing the Huns a Happy New Year, she really can’t be arsed can she, unless she’s exploiting her kids for money that is. Wanker

Reactions: 14
God I was all about the superheros book being the 2024 reveal.. I hadn't considered pets, but you might be right..she banged on a lot about how old Henchry is this year and a new pup would certainly get the likes. She knows what her huns like. It'll probably be a grey Frenchie called Freddie😄
Haha…..meet my little Freddie 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_2156.jpeg

Sorry if this has already been posted I haven’t caught up yet. But saw this on a bargin page I’m on. I’d rather keep my 75p

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy New Year Nusties!

Here's to another year of being a tattle bastard and being united in the hope of the great Hinch downfall 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.