Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oi Oiiiiiiii, Happy New Year Schweeet’arrrtsssh 🥂🥳🥂 Wishing all of you lovely bunch of Nusties a great 2024 with plenty of crunky snacksssh, 10 litres of Diet Coke and hay down your throits. To be honessscht, I’m obchessssed with you all and fankyou for all of the gigglesssh and making me cackle into my barrrfroom blanket.

Right, I’m off to try and find my coat, the door to Tattle HQ and I’m going to lay on the grass of a non-existent hill…IYKYK 🤣
Blessshed be thy nusty hensssh, lol lol 💕 xx

ETA: To keep on topic…..Sopha’s probably got a sore head from too much WKD and bitty, mixed with Fiddle’s tranq darts 🎯 and has blown her phones up from constant refreshes to see who she can plagiarise New Year quotes from 🤭

Edit: Schpelling fail…finding it hard to type as we’re in the car on the way home from the north 🏁🚗

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy New Year you nusty lot!
Can't believe she hasn't even wished her followers, (sorry bots) a HNY.

Reactions: 10
So do we all assume she will reappear around 3pm saying she has something exciting to reveal and then go silent until 6.59pm?

😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So do we all assume she will reappear around 3pm saying she has something exciting to reveal and then go silent until 6.59pm?

😴😴😴
About last night….. cheesy montage of her cackling hysterically as she twirls a sparkler - you know the full head back ott mouth wide open cackle at absolutely nothing - prancing about with the cling on; pretending she’s in love with inch; scaring the tit out of the camels.
then back with her NEEEEWWSSSHHH.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guyssssh, we’re away staying with our family ‘up north at the moment so I won’t be able to start the next thread should it need starting (Probably will if the twit has anything up her sleeve for yet another New Year reveal 🥱) So would one of you lovely nusties be able to start it when the time comes please xxx

My BINGO for her New Year reveal is a new puppy 🐶 Or pet rabbits for herself Rennie and Lonnie 🐰🐰 I hope for the pets sake it won’t be any.
I’ve got one lined up and ready to go. HNY hunnay!!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this is the Hinch thread but I’m sure SSS is pregnant again. If I’m right, poor Sophia is going to have an aneurysm 😂😂😂. Tick tock Hinch! Your career really is dwindling. X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Noticed Hinch hasn't commented on SS post, SS is very clearly pregnant AGAIN , Hinch is gonna be absolute frothing at the mouth angry knowing bestie is going to get alllll the attention again and the fact a house move to a mansion is underway with SS too. Hence the whole "2024 is my duck it year", So that's 2 big things happening for SS = content = money.

Guaranteed Hinch will be pregnant by summer to keep some attention on herself.

Pair of tramps

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Can only imagine the screaming tantrum currently happening at the crem, as she desperately searches for anything to reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do we reckon? Back to work tomorrow? Or not back until trollomon js back off her holiday?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.