Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After all her “big announcement” last year and all the hoo-ha about going her own way and spreading her wings etc because she could no longer deny Tesco had given her the elbow, I can’t believe there hasn’t been any further mention of her own range, unless that’s going to be her new year announcement for the 2nd year running? I’m also stunned the hunz apparently aren’t arsed about it - haven’t seen any of them begging her to let them know when it’s coming? Is she really going to just act like it never happened and just carry on without ever mentioning it again? How embarrassing

Reactions: 32
I’m amazed she didn’t have time for new nails before Xmas but did between Xmas and new year when usually everyone is busy seeing family etc.

Reactions: 19
Just seen her stories from last night. That is one big headed twit. Getting all excited about her name being said a few times and in a crossword. duck off you simple brainless bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure if it's been noted but all her recent follower additions have been from ITS, including Jamie so guessing she has got a collection on the way!

Also the debtors in her accounts will be deferred income, she will have been given funds upfront for the book deals but she has to declare this as a commitment she hasn't fulfilled as yet, so technically she would owe this as a debtor if it isn't completed. Notice there is no stock either so her own range isn't happening as yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This is a recent post from her most recent Follow :ROFLMAO:
And it makes me wonder how many bots she is buying just to stay in the green :rolleyes:

1704041551774.png

1704041630137.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Double page spread of Nancy Birtwistle in the Mail giving her very economic and eco friendly cleaning tips! I shall be keeping and reading and maybe even using! Wonder how long before the grinch claims them as hers!!
---
Oh even better it’s a 3 page spread!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh look..she made the news. Making 7 million in 3 years! Also the only 4 comments on the article 👀😅
I think this is a good ‘troll’ piece surely the sheep can’t keep prattling on about her being relatable and just like Brenda who works in the co-op with articles like this out shouting about her wealth. IMO things like this will be contributing to her downfall not helping her.

(sorry to anyone called Brenda and/or anyone that works in the Co-op) xx

Reactions: 16
She put the subtitles on just to film that & brag, didn’t she? How big-headed do you have to be to rewind, probably numerous times, put the subtitles on & record it? I have to use subtitles as I’m partially deaf & if you rewind you lose them briefly. She wouldn’t know that so she’s probably had to do it so many times to get it right for editing. Who has the patience & energy? Not me

Reactions: 26
I think this is a good ‘troll’ piece surely the sheep can’t keep prattling on about her being relatable and just like Brenda who works in the co-op with articles like this out shouting about her wealth. IMO things like this will be contributing to her downfall not helping her.

(sorry to anyone called Brenda and/or anyone that works in the Co-op) xx
They should definitely be questioning why they had to pay to see her to sign a book they had already paid for and why she never ever tells her followers when she’s appearing at a local Home Bargains or whatever. You can really tell that she loves her fan base - NOT

I’d also be pretty angry if I’d bought any of the NOTHS that her & her chavvy unemployed hubby Jamie were promoting and weren’t seen using themselves eg wooden advent calendars, personalised books, personalised chopping board, the red Christmas pjs for the boys etc etc

Reactions: 22
I'm guessing no massive reveal tomorrow. Just a brag about her taking the entourage to centre parcs. I mean it's no Jamaica but I'm sure it will read along the lines of how being in the fresh air with her family (ala fiddle) who is also always with her regardless of if its maldon air or bedfordshires air, makes her happy.

Reactions: 17
Double page spread of Nancy Birtwistle in the Mail giving her very economic and eco friendly cleaning tips! I shall be keeping and reading and maybe even using! Wonder how long before the grinch claims them as hers!!
---
Oh even better it’s a 3 page spread!
I have followed Nancy for a couple of years she is very good and shows you want she has done no clicked fingers and it is done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guyssssh, we’re away staying with our family ‘up north at the moment so I won’t be able to start the next thread should it need starting (Probably will if the twit has anything up her sleeve for yet another New Year reveal 🥱) So would one of you lovely nusties be able to start it when the time comes please xxx

My BINGO for her New Year reveal is a new puppy 🐶 Or pet rabbits for herself Rennie and Lonnie 🐰🐰 I hope for the pets sake it won’t be any.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Guyssssh, we’re away staying with our family ‘up north at the moment so I won’t be able to start the next thread should it need starting (Probably will if the twit has anything up her sleeve for yet another New Year reveal 🥱) So would one of you lovely nusties be able to start it when the time comes please xxx

My BINGO for her New Year reveal is a new puppy 🐶 Or pet rabbits for herself Rennie and Lonnie 🐰🐰 I hope for the pets sake it won’t be any.
God I was all about the superheros book being the 2024 reveal.. I hadn't considered pets, but you might be right..she banged on a lot about how old Henchry is this year and a new pup would certainly get the likes. She knows what her huns like. It'll probably be a grey Frenchie called Freddie😄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.