Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Double page spread of Nancy Birtwistle in the Mail giving her very economic and eco friendly cleaning tips! I shall be keeping and reading and maybe even using! Wonder how long before the grinch claims them as hers!!
---
Oh even better it’s a 3 page spread!
I just love NB, have pre ordered her new book. She knocks spots off Hunch.

Reactions: 16
HNY to all - hope plenty full fat coke was throw down your fat thriats tonight 🥳 ATV xxxxx

Lang may yer lum reek 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Everything shebis doing right now is for access. For views.
The autism stuff in itself will get her clicks,highlights and engagement. Her hashtags will be found by the unsuspecting and so too google results. She's pushing herself into every corner.
Trying her best to scrape out of the whole.
But one day she won't have anything
She will age
All this will
She will hVe either no boys or a shocking relationship with them. Or the boys will be apoilt or tit heads themselves. Or damaged.
and yeh, a house. But what for,what then. It's all goi g to turn pretty miserable.
Abs like rold dahl himself said along the line of in the twits." ugly on the inside comes to the outside "
She's going to be alone.sad abd miserable. Just as she is now really except noone will be coming to her show anymore. Noone paying for it. Noone wanting or being obsessed with the thought of a blonde twit who can save them.
And then then she'll just be a twit in a 👒. All her and her camels.
People may have less than her,but dam you all have so much more in your lives. Or at the very least a fair few people who care about ypu or you them.
She's got,or will have noone. And karma can't come soo enough

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Worked out what the reveal will be!!! She will finally tell us which celebrity couple are having a baby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I never ever comment on these Hinch threads as I unfollowed her years ago and the sight of her gives me rage. however something is driving me MAD and I need an answer. Back in 2018/2019 when she was up and comimg
There was an account on insta who hated her and used to share more normal person cleaning etc, she was a younger girl, partner was a plasterer so she was always cleaning the shower etc. what was her bloody name?!

Reactions: 7
I never ever comment on these Hinch threads as I unfollowed her years ago and the sight of her gives me rage. however something is driving me MAD and I need an answer. Back in 2018/2019 when she was up and comimg
There was an account on insta who hated her and used to share more normal person cleaning etc, she was a younger girl, partner was a plasterer so she was always cleaning the shower etc. what was her bloody name?!
Sounds like "abitofmeg"
She does less of the calling out now but still a good watch.

Reactions: 12
Happy New Year you arsenal holes, thanks for all the laughs that have me screaming into a blanket and crying like a seal into my pasta on the daily! Blessed be x lol lol x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Used to be called littlemissmops but then she got married, had a baby, did some first purchase home renovation content and changed her name to abitofmeg. shes currently mainly newborn content

**Editing to add**

She doesn't show her child's face on her account and is a staunch believer in keeping it that way. She's against using kids for content. Me saying "mainly newborn content", I guess I mean photos of her cuddling the baby on the sofa or doing Christmas things with the baby being there too 😂😂 sounds boring, but I find her normal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Used to be called littlemissmops but then she got married, had a baby, did some first purchase home renovation content and changed her name to abitofmeg. shes currently mainly newborn content

**Editing to add**

She doesn't show her child's face on her account and is a staunch believer in keeping it that way. She's against using kids for content. Me saying "mainly newborn content", I guess I mean photos of her cuddling the baby on the sofa or doing Christmas things with the baby being there too 😂😂 sounds boring, but I find her normal
Ahhh yes that’s her! It’s been annoying me for weeks for some reason 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
HNY tattletits xxx
Keep on tattling, get that Google diagnosis and have a fab 2024. Xx

Will see you when Hinch peels herself off her greige sofa xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Meg Potts aka abitofmeg

Reactions: 7
Everything shebis doing right now is for access. For views.
The autism stuff in itself will get her clicks,highlights and engagement. Her hashtags will be found by the unsuspecting and so too google results. She's pushing herself into every corner.
Trying her best to scrape out of the whole.
But one day she won't have anything
She will age
All this will
She will hVe either no boys or a shocking relationship with them. Or the boys will be apoilt or tit heads themselves. Or damaged.
and yeh, a house. But what for,what then. It's all goi g to turn pretty miserable.
Abs like rold dahl himself said along the line of in the twits." ugly on the inside comes to the outside "
She's going to be alone.sad abd miserable. Just as she is now really except noone will be coming to her show anymore. Noone paying for it. Noone wanting or being obsessed with the thought of a blonde twit who can save them.
And then then she'll just be a twit in a 👒. All her and her camels.
People may have less than her,but dam you all have so much more in your lives. Or at the very least a fair few people who care about ypu or you them.
She's got,or will have noone. And karma can't come soo enough
You are right! Except I think in a way she’s already reached that point but she’s grabbing on to any bit of work she can. No new contracts, products. The adverts she churns out are few and far between so she’s just seeing out obligations. NOTHS won’t bother with her again. Sad. People say we are jealous, I wouldn’t swap my life with hers anytime. Selling your soul and children for a 5 bed house, large garden and an Audi. Hard “no thanks” from me.
---
Doesn’t love her followers enough to drop them a new year post. Is that because she messed up her own pre records with her nails or because she hasn’t got anything to reveal/say.

Reactions: 22
Happy New Year you nusty lot! :m

I'm guessing we'll have no announcements today, she'll be waiting to see what Stacey has up her sleeve I reckon.

I wonder if she will post at all? Meanwhile I've been at work since 7am cleaning out/ feeding the animals (take note Hunch!).
Bet she slept in until 10 and had Fiddle’s bitty in bed before going downstairs to screech at her boys in the only room they're allowed in.

But it's okay guys, she's 🌈🙌 aUtIsTiC 🙌🌈 after all

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been on this thread too much lately. Had a dream last night that Hinch unveiled her new cleaning collab with non other then fellow autistic person Marcus Mitchell and they was saying it made sense as they both love cleaning and both are autistic. 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
If there isn't a New Year's Day announcement then she's literally got duck all. As we know she loves a New Year's Day announcement whether it's a move, pregnancy or something to flog to the sheep.

Reactions: 22
Are we taking bets on with what she posts for the new year?!
I'd love her to announce her "retirement" from Insta and then reveal her and Inch have got off their arses and got actual jobs.
Won't happen though will it because she has the cash cows to exploit. And she's the sort who would use her ASD as an excuse not to work. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.