Mrs Hinch #681 Couldn’t care less about consent when all Hinch needs is content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here's the end of 2024 bingo for when she does duck all next year is because she's staying exactly where she is.
It's battle of the tend best bubs. Ones telling the sheep to say fudge it and do whatever and ones telling you to do nowt and stay where you are. Feels a bit catty and indirect to SSS 😂😂
That right there is her admiring herself whist probably crying herself to sleep because she has no choice but stay where she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she were chocolate she'd eat herself.

Getting in ''can't do crosswords'' well plenty can't love and so what?

Is that crossword old?

2.jpg
3.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m a bit Garaway to this party but I’ve just watched the recent series of MAFS. I mentioned that Peggy was a Mrs Hinch lookalike and all my family said ‘who?’ - I’ve never been prouder

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s not frightening- there’s nothing terrible about being neurodivergent. Neurodivergent people have always existed but there is greater awareness, acceptance and it is now picked up on in schools. The world wouldn’t be what it is today if we hadn’t had autistic people innovating, creating, conceptualising and theorising throughout history. It would be more frightening if we didn’t have them.
I fullly agree. I don't know much about Mrs Hinch to comment on her diagnosis (i tend to tap in and out of her instagram). To add, the way in which many people 'see autism' is predominanently based off of a male presentation (specifically white males).

Reactions: 6
Well timed piece in the papers about her fortune accompanied with braggy posts from her about being mentioned on the telly/in panto and a little bit saying to just be yourself/stay where you are, you don't need to do much to get a 7 million fortune like me, what a bleep, also I thought that was her and jimbob doing the thumbs up, small thumb small penis

Reactions: 26
After the OG ‘cleaning’ videos got boring & the continual smug posts were appearing, I no longer follow her on Instagram, so I almost forget she exists nowadays but I keep checking in with these threads (they move so quickly, who knew she was so problematic). Catching up on the tit show always provides me with a welcome distraction however, and you are all so entertaining ❤

I wonder whether (if they haven’t already) there will be research conducted on the effect of influencers on their children. I wonder what Ron & Len will think when they are teenagers/adults and have more of a grasp on what their life of ‘IG content’ has been like! :unsure:

Reactions: 20
7 million eh... I'd be happy to earn that in 3 years but not in the way she has by selling her children as content and being a deceptive little brat. Enjoy it whilst it lasts hun.

Reactions: 27
Very KTTP on the whole year end accounts, but can anyone enlighten me on how we know how many employees she has?

She must be employing a grounds person/animal keeper (because we sure as heck know Hinch ain’t doing it and I suspect jimbob would actually divorce her if he had to do that job everyday while she cackles from the tangerine room), or would that come from her own salary?

Reactions: 12
All of her posts about HER and the timing of the daily mail are all planned by YMU and her & Jamie. It’s all just work - a way to make her look relevant still. See how’s she’s trying to make Ron just like her with the thumb 😔

Reactions: 17
How many years old is that clue word? Cleaning guru?

YMU doing overtime getting her slipped into the casualty script there. Given the timeline of TV drama/soap filming, I wonder if that was supposed to align with her sudden resurgence on the housewares scene? Remember, the going it alone range hinted earlier this year that mysteriously didn't happen?

Reactions: 26
I see she is already using ‘superpower’ in her wording 👀 twit
She's so predictable it's laughable! That's why when the sheep make their way to Tattle, they stay. I can't wait for her 'aUtIsM iS oUr SuPeRpOwEr' book to come out so they can all scroll through these threads and see we called it monthssss ago and she's been playing them all into it ever since.

Also laughing at how much Hunch wishes she was Beyoncé and how she's tried to be this 'bad ass boss lady' for 3 years but now suddenly she's sat there "twitching" doing puzzles and acting like she's got brain damage :rolleyes: which one is it Hunch? She definitely has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Anything for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.