Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her napkins look.like penises. And setting a table 9 days before Christmas??. I.put my table cloth on on Christmas eve, cover it with a washable table cloth for my annual Christmas eve party, then take the top cloth off after, sling it in the wash, and hey presto all ready to be laid after breakfast on Christmas day! Do they not eat at the table any other day apart from Christmas day? So so.weird

Reactions: 30
NO, you don't "literally cry" you lying sack of tit. You just like when he laughs because you can put it online for attention.

Reactions: 19
Think I've collapsed a bleeping lung from howling at the comments on Hinches comment on SS singing post.
"Sophie and Stacey duet"
"Sophie and Stacey Christmas duet, number 1 next year 🤞"

Why are they all so FIK

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just watched Solomons stories with her singing with Rex. Yes, she's an exploitative money grabbing bleep too but she clearly has such a bond with Rex and his singing was just sooo cute, it completely melted my heart. Hinch is so unnatural and forced compared to Solomon. Solomon is and always will be miles ahead of Hinch in every single way.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bingo for everyone! She’s so predictable and desperate. Another nice little non article out there now about what should be private for Lonald. Imagine finding that later, mummazzz filtered to duck looking like Katie Price snarling about a tend trolls message when you all you wanted was to play with a doll 🤷‍♀️
Poor kids 😢 nothing is private for them. Absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 17
"I wish I could keep him this happy, with me, forever"? The "with me" part is a bit weird to add. Almost like she's implying he's not normally happy around her

Reactions: 23
Genuine question…..

Has Hinch ever said one of her favourite things to do is snuggle with the kids after their bath, reading bedtime stories.

Or sit on the floor playing with the kids.

Or listen to the kids playing and talking to each other, hearing them making up stories or role playing.

Or a saturday/sunday morning when the boys climb into bed with her for cuddles.

Or ANYTHING AT ALL TO WITH HER KIDS?

Reactions: 44
She is doing that because she doesn't love them - or at least not the way she should naturally. They're a hindrance to her. She is so desperate to show love and be congratulated for it all the time, because she doesn't actually have it.

My husband has a friend who's wife always posts her immeasurable love for her family online with pics and crappy quotes, but in reality they can't stand each other.

I have a niece who always posts about running and healthy living but she is a lazy bleep and hates being outdoors - she's on her phone 24/7 but she is dying to attract a guy who would like her so she posts about what she thinks guys like.

Don't be fooled by these pictures and on the contrary just think how bleeping sad it must be to be like that. If she loved her children she would keep them well away from SM and she certainly wouldn't lie about their invisible conditions or about a doll so she can get PR out of it.

The caption 'my world right there' belongs to the latest photoshoot she had. She knows it. We know it.
She just seems to need to keep telling herself. I never post how much I love my kids or husband. I tell and show them. Not everyone else.
---
"I wish I could keep him this happy, with me, forever"? The "with me" part is a bit weird to add. Almost like she's implying he's not normally happy around her
She’s so odd. Doesn’t want them to grow and be independent.
---
She’s so odd. Doesn’t want them to grow and be independent.
---
Think I've collapsed a bleeping lung from howling at the comments on Hinches comment on SS singing post.
"Sophie and Stacey duet"
"Sophie and Stacey Christmas duet, number 1 next year 🤞"

Why are they all so FIK
Apart from SYLO have they been seen together since Greedy’s book launch in January?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Hinch, if you really want Ronnie to laugh uncontrollably like that more often then keep your f*cking claw off him! Stop controlling ever single thing the poor kid does, maybe put the pissing phone down and dance and clap with him, if you aren’t filming it no one will see it, no one will laugh at you! Of people saw me dancing around my kitchen with my kids they would think I’m mental, do I care? No because 3 people in the world see it, my girls and mr pineapple all of them love me because I do it, remember not that long ago you were preaching about living in the moment and yet since that post you’ve lived nothing! It’s all filmed, scripted and controlled

bore the duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Got to say SS has such a lovely singing voice!

I wonder what Soph will post to try and top
That 😂
She commented on the reel and her gormless sugars were calling for a collab….I mean seriously?!!!!!! At least SSS had a record deal, what’s this prick done other than mime 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She commented on the reel and her gormless sugars were calling for a collab….I mean seriously?!!!!!! At least SSS had a record deal, what’s this prick done other than mime 😂
Wonder if the sheep have actually heard the terrible noise Hinch makes when she tries to sing! At least Stacey can actually sing and sounds good, Hinch sounds like a cat being strangled

Reactions: 21
Wonder if the sheep have actually heard the terrible noise Hinch makes when she tries to sing! At least Stacey can actually sing and sounds good, Hinch sounds like a cat being strangled
Christina Aguilera after a few wkd’s hunnaaayyy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just having a proper good catch up, that photoshoot ffs, looks like she belongs in a damart catalogue, yet again duck all like her insta. The face of an absolute witch, nothing likeable about her.
IMG_3862.jpeg

Still cutting off half her chin i see & pulling the eyes back. Laughable
0E7DC6A0-4138-453C-A683-821F48EDB82B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.