Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is little miss gormless setting her table 8 days early? She needs to get a life and a real job.
Even if I wanted to set my table a week before Christmas I couldn’t as it’s where I work from full time - that’s an actual real job Soph if you’re reading not one of those ones you have 😉

Reactions: 24
Even if I wanted to set my table a week before Christmas I couldn’t as it’s where I work from full time - that’s an actual real job Soph if you’re reading not one of those ones you have 😉
you should set up a ladder to rest your laptop on in your MEmory room to work so your plates and glasses can get dusty for a week

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Zoph, get a colour in your own table cloth from home bargains, the kids love them .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No the chicken timeline is thus:

OG 3 - Peg, Pam, Pat.
Pam pops off to see Paul O'Grady and she's down to 2.
Pringle arrives so back up to 3.
Pat mysteriously disappears. Back to 2.
4 more arrive but are never named because a)she doesn't look after them and would never remember and b) it makes it easier to see which ones disappear mysteriously.

So she should have 6 chickens.

It's like a bleeping SATS maths problem.
Ah thanks for clarifying! How silly of me to presume there were 5 actual Spice Girls and therefore there’d be 5 Spice Girl chickens. But then she probably filmed that new chicken content in 2019 back when the Spice Girls were 4 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never seen a mother so disengaged with her children. Where’s the spontaneity? The random scoop them up in a hug? The mother child funny faces that’s guaranteed to make them laugh? The little touches or look’s that mean I love you you are my world. Instead we get treated to robotic gestures and nervous expressions those poor poor boys. They are being brought up in a sterile environment where their entire lives are scripted.
She can type that they’re her world but the body language reads otherwise.
That house is hollow and soulless. And any relationships in it are completely false (apart from maybe Sofa still being attached to fiddles tits)
How can the sheep not see this 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
That llama’s rear view makes me feel ill
I thought exactly the same 😂😂revolting. And the video of her kid makes me so uncomfortable. I just dont get the exposure of kids. He’s not even ‘cute’ to normal people who have their own families

Reactions: 12
you should set up a ladder to rest your laptop on in your MEmory room to work so your plates and glasses can get dusty for a week
I forgot about my MEmory room…easy to do when my house is so big. I can’t believe this is all mine nusty trolls. I’m going to have to pinch myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have never seen a mother so disengaged with her children. Where’s the spontaneity? The random scoop them up in a hug? The mother child funny faces that’s guaranteed to make them laugh? The little touches or look’s that mean I love you you are my world. Instead we get treated to robotic gestures and nervous expressions those poor poor boys. They are being brought up in a sterile environment where their entire lives are scripted.
She can type that they’re her world but the body language reads otherwise.
That house is hollow and soulless. And any relationships in it are completely false (apart from maybe Sofa still being attached to fiddles tits)
How can the sheep not see this 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has many faces, most of them funny. But the toddler twins are shipped off to greyskull or can't see them behind her phone.

Reactions: 5
Tell you what keeps surprising me -her Face Filters! Now why aren’t the papers talking about that! Someone like mrs Hinch, followed by millions (of paid for Bots) using filters to alter her face, yet is allowed to promote skincare and makeup products. She is harmful to young women, anyone with MH issues, issues with their body, the list goes on. Buying a doll for your little boy isn’t harmful nor wrong -however, sharing his Xmas presents to strangers whilst wearing a face filter IS! 😡 such bad parenting.
Exactly. Because its literally being talked about all the time. There isn't a day where its not an issue . For school kids. For adukts. In the news about the effect these fikters are having on young people. How its effecting weight ans body image. How its needing laws. How some of the womn that do it are behaving damgerously with their followers. How they are harmigg vulnerabke people. It's a known thing. It's a really seriously issue. They are putting classes in bleeping schools about it.
---
The reel of the ever changing body. Hun get a bleeping protractor put or something yeah. Ypu need to get your sizing right,and consistent.

Also nope not one sign of a doll in that house.
Screenshot_20231216_080503_Instagram.jpg
look atmy teeeeeny tiny feet!
Screenshot_20231216_080446_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_080419_Instagram.jpg

---
What strange looking napkins. They look more like old rags that go in a bottle when you are going to firebomb something.

View attachment 2633871
Leftover pastry she needs to use up?
---
God she's boring.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot stress this enough, how very dare Trollomanz, sing, craft, take what appears to be genuine delight in her cash cows, have her poky fingers in many pies, multiple contacts, t.v shows, brand partnerships and a gobshite husband who she appears to like, how absolutely dare she! The nusty, nusty trolllzzzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve been busy with family this weekend but ohhh isn’t it just the cherry on the cake that trollomon is making a return to singing. I’ve not even watched her sing yet but I hope it’s good. I hope trollomon put out an album of anything. I just hope she pursues the singing. I hope she then kicks off the new year with her fitness empire. I hope she then does a month of cleaning and ends it with a P&G deal. And I can’t stand the woman. I just hate sopha and her fake thigh gap, slack jawed self even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Soph if you love cleaning your animals and all the other bullshit, while not film it and make abit content...... oh wait she doesn't do it does she 🤪

Reactions: 29
What is it about doing craft activities on the floor? Who presets a table (or three) for weeks on end so you can’t actually use it to eat or play games? The sheer stupidity of it blows my mind. (Disclaimer: I appreciate that the table is so far away from the F&B seating booth that weepy Al might need to make a pallet bridge to reach it.)

I’m having Christmas dinner anxiety as we put our food out on the breakfast bar, guests choose what they want and take it through to the dining room. Reading the other posts, is this a bad thing?! I hate having the table crammed with serving plates and constantly passing stuff up and down when I’m eating. In my defence, I am a grown adult who can cook lunch without my mummy as a 24/7 PA.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is it about doing craft activities on the floor? Who presets a table (or three) so you can’t actually use it to eat or play games? The sheer stupidity of it blows my mind. (Disclaimer: I appreciate that the table is so far away from the F&B seating booth that weepy Al might need to make a pallet bridge to reach it.)

I’m having Christmas dinner anxiety as we put our food out on the breakfast bar, guests choose what they want and take it through to the dining room. Reading the other posts, is this a bad thing?! I hate having the table crammed with serving plates and constantly passing stuff up and down when I’m eating. In my defence, I am a grown adult who can cook lunch without my mummy as a 24/7 PA.
I like your idea, it cuts out the awkwardness of passing the parsnips when they’re at the other end of the table.

Reactions: 15
Just having a proper good catch up, that photoshoot ffs, looks like she belongs in a damart catalogue, yet again duck all like her insta. The face of an absolute witch, nothing likeable about her.
View attachment 2634628
Still cutting off half her chin i see & pulling the eyes back. Laughable
View attachment 2634637
The difference is shocking it blows my mind. I'm absolutely mortified for her. I wonder if this comes up in conversation with her family because she definitely doesn't look like that. She clearly isn't happy with her face If she was she wouldn't be doing that to it. I would hate to be so tormented/hyper focused on how I look. And the more they inject into their faces the worse it looks in the long run.

Reactions: 13
What is it about doing craft activities on the floor? Who presets a table (or three) for weeks on end so you can’t actually use it to eat or play games? The sheer stupidity of it blows my mind. (Disclaimer: I appreciate that the table is so far away from the F&B seating booth that weepy Al might need to make a pallet bridge to reach it.)

Honestly, hunee I would have more anxiety over the car parking situation and do you have a cloakroom, if not do you have the means to build one before Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly, hunee I would have more anxiety over the car parking situation and do you have a cloakroom, if not do you have the means to build one before Christmas?
Lordy, how could I forget the coat issue? i do have four pallets around my compost heap, do you think I could make a makeshift coat rail with a bit of sanding? They’ve been there a good decade but I think I could remove the smell of rotting grass if I used enough febreeze.

Otherwise, the guests will have to wear their coats during lunch or I’ll cancel the whole thing and feed the kids a chicken breast wrapped in Jus-Rol instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.