Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another story featuring fiddle bag 🙄🙄 hinch needs to come clean to her dippy followers that her mummy actually lives with them at Notafarm..is blantantly obvious now 🤭🙄
...The russshhhtic xmas table looks shite by the way too👍🏼

Reactions: 30
I don't know if it's because her lips are too big, but she always has her mouth hanging open. She also always looks dirty to me, like she needs a good scrub
That's because she's a gormless bastard. Makes herself look simple when she does that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Firstly, thank you @Wize Owl for the new thread. I was at a family party last night so was completely off grid. 😘

Secondly, I see Dogpie has revealed yet another Christmas tree in the dining room. I don’t recall seeing that one before and I think it brings the tally of festive trees at Not a Farm to 73! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Apols if it’s been mentioned to death already on this thread or previous but she didn’t appear on Stanky Stinkermans Crappy crafty Christmas show…just found it quite odd…
Ah yes…Stacey said it was all about inviting close friends and family…guessing they are not close anymore or their contract with each other has expired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I got my son a wee doll & buggy one year as he was obsessed with his cousins, also a little ironing board and plastic iron….he ‘ironed’ a coupla tea towels then never really bothered his arse with them, so I ended up donating them, but didn’t splash it all over the internet coz I knew someone would probably think it was a bit weird 😂

if you share all the private details of your life/your kids lives, on an open insta account with ‘millions’ of bots followers….u should expect the opinions of others….what is it that keeps surprising her!?! 😂 bleeping imbecile
My kid's got what they asked for off Santa, my youngest boy had kitchens, hoovers, doll's what ever he wanted no drama just gifts and this was 26 years ago, no one said anything that he was hoover obsessed, just copying his Mam, Grinch just stinks of desperation, anything that will get her attention even if it's positive or negative content, she's going under fast and she knows it. Keep clawing on Hinchy because it's nearly time and you'll have to let go.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she is going to teach Lon to leave his baby behind the sofa when he wants to play with his tablet :ROFLMAO:
Wasn't that just bizarre? I used to think this all the time. Why is he shoved behind the sofa? Well of course her coffee table complete with images of herself inside needed to take centre stage. Most normal parents would realise especially once baby became mobile that certain furniture was no longer suitable.

Reactions: 21
It's got to the point now where she looks so different in videos that she looks like she's had significant surgery.

Reactions: 18
Where the chuff are the serving dishes, wine bottles, water jug, sauces etc meant to go with half a bleeping plastic pine tree laid down the centre of the table like a corpse on a slab?!

Oh yes, Don't tell me, every (weird) meal gets plated up in the kitchen like a bloody canteen and handed over to the boof, ipads ahoy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guess who's back back again
The Gormless witch, gormless witch 🤣🤣
Setting the table up a week before Xmas as if her decoration was inspirational. Those napkins look like something Jesus was wrapped in when he died. I have no comment about the made in china plastic glasses because it's so bad. Everything else is just hideous - including the fact that she is doing this with her mum!

Let's not forget her new obsession with the pilates outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Got to say SS has such a lovely singing voice!

I wonder what Soph will post to try and top
That 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.