Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these “influencers” literally have duck all else to do? WHO on Earth in the real world is setting their table for dinner a bleeping week in advance? Who can spare the space?

Honestly these twats need to just duck off with their ridiculous Instagram lives. This is not real life!!!!!
Why the duck also is she hosting Christmas? If you believe her stories, SHE CANT COOK!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Guess who's back back again
The Gormless witch, gormless witch 🤣🤣
Looks like another pre record from one of the cleaning days. I love setting my Xmas table. On Xmas eve…when we need it. It’ll all need washing by next week.

Reactions: 21
Why is little miss gormless setting her table 8 days early? She needs to get a life and a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Meanwhile Stacy is singing to an audience - Time to step down Mrs Hinch - it's over.
Oh and that table is grim. It's all going to have to come off and get washed surely before you can eat there.

Reactions: 26
She really does my head in when she posts pictures of the boys with captions like “my whole world” as if she’s something special.
Yeah, I know there are some tit parents out there but the default setting is that parents love their children. The vast, vast majority of mothers do think that their kids are their entire world. There is nothing special or unusual about that. You don’t have to prove how much you love your kids, it’s just expected that you love them.
Not that she would have a clue about the reference, because I can’t imagine she’s ever read any Shakespeare, but she reminds me of the first two daughters in King Lear both trying to prove how much they love their father and being massively over the top about it when Cordelia comes along and basically says “I love you the correct amount. The same amount as anyone loves their Father”

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just dropping in to say in the next two weeks she should hopefully submit her yearly accounts 😘✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If there is so much tit on the table (half a tree/7 glasses each/bits of orange etc.) Where do they put their food? We put all our food in the middle of the table so everyone can help themselves. I would hate anyone to plate my dinner up for me...especially if Hinch had "cooked" it.

Reactions: 23
More idiotic delusional comments from the sheep on SSS’s latest post of her singing.
IMG_3179.jpeg

IMG_3180.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
What the hell are those napkins? They look like dirty old rags. How the hell is anyone still following this woman? She’s as dull as her tit napkins
Jimbobs cum rags 🤢 reminds me of Fiddles perfumed hanky that Sophie keeps for comfort, the one she wrapped around Jimbobs balls & keeps in a box, if you nose you nose

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
She really does my head in when she posts pictures of the boys with captions like “my whole world” as if she’s something special.
Yeah, I know there are some tit parents out there but the default setting is that parents love their children. The vast, vast majority of mothers do think that their kids are their entire world. There is nothing special or unusual about that. You don’t have to prove how much you love your kids, it’s just expected that you love them.
Not that she would have a clue about the reference, because I can’t imagine she’s ever read any Shakespeare, but she reminds me of the first two daughters in King Lear both trying to prove how much they love their father and being massively over the top about it when Cordelia comes along and basically says “I love you the correct amount. The same amount as anyone loves their Father”
She is doing that because she doesn't love them - or at least not the way she should naturally. They're a hindrance to her. She is so desperate to show love and be congratulated for it all the time, because she doesn't actually have it.

My husband has a friend who's wife always posts her immeasurable love for her family online with pics and crappy quotes, but in reality they can't stand each other.

I have a niece who always posts about running and healthy living but she is a lazy bleep and hates being outdoors - she's on her phone 24/7 but she is dying to attract a guy who would like her so she posts about what she thinks guys like.

Don't be fooled by these pictures and on the contrary just think how bleeping sad it must be to be like that. If she loved her children she would keep them well away from SM and she certainly wouldn't lie about their invisible conditions or about a doll so she can get PR out of it.

The caption 'my world right there' belongs to the latest photoshoot she had. She knows it. We know it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Screenshot_20231216-195652_Instagram.jpg

All those hens are thinking of is how to jump into her hair to make a bed!

Lovely napkins, see she's used the old socks she left soaking.
Legs apart to create the thigh gap and arms stretched in all sorts of weird not natural positions again setting the table.

If she really does pick up paca poo then it's only to get out of being a parent! That's what she loves about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear Sopha,
If you give as much love, care and attention to Ron as you do to Pringle, a pet chicken, his quality life so far would of been alot better and easier.

You absolute c×nt.
Love Santa xo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Stacey singing for her grans 95th bday down the care home on a Saturday night Vs Sofa dressing a table for nobody 🫢.

I know not everyone likes SSS but credit where credit's due, she can sing. Does Hinch have a talent?!

Not being funny but where is the food going to go with that massive plant filling the table?! Is she that controlling that she won't even do family style dining for Christmas and instead dishes everyone's meals up for them?! Part of the fun is having all the food laid out like a mini buffet so you can eat your weight in pigs in blankets isn't it?

Reactions: 32
Hinch has definitely been replaced by Lydia M. Sss jumpsuit she wore to sing in is by the same company as Lydia's party dress 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.