Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of Rwon is so sad, imagine how much greater and more frequent those outbursts of joy would be if he had a mother who knew how to, or tried to, or wanted to, interact with him without shoving a camera on him all the bloody time!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That video of Ronnie laugh is very cute but it's also extremely sad because my son laughs like this multiple times a day from either me or just him playing while we are in the same room. But he always laughs and when he sees me smiling he always says "You're so funny mommy." Which then makes me laugh and him laugh more.

Oh wait I never recorded it so it didn't happen .... my bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh ffs now she's got the elf Hinching what is she going to do show the boyschhhh a video cause they sure as hell can't actually watch him doing it. She's such a thundercunt. He's doing a better job than her to be fair maybe she has him all year round cleaning the crem

Reactions: 14
God the elves are boring.
They’re meant to be naughty in a cute way.
Hers now “hinch” (not a real bleeping word let alone a verb).
🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’m having Christmas dinner anxiety as we put our food out on the breakfast bar, guests choose what they want and take it through to the dining room. Reading the other posts, is this a bad thing?! I hate having the table crammed with serving plates and constantly passing stuff up and down when I’m eating. In my defence, I am a grown adult who can cook lunch without my mummy as a 24/7 PA.
[/QUOTE]

Not a bad thing here JMS, we do exactly the same; put the Xmas dinner on the worktops straight from the oven then we pack our plates and sit at the table. x

Reactions: 17
Thing is Ron wasn’t laughing with her - he was laughing at the flying toy & again that moment should have been private. She does not respect her boys.

Reactions: 24
I’m having Christmas dinner anxiety as we put our food out on the breakfast bar, guests choose what they want and take it through to the dining room. Reading the other posts, is this a bad thing?! I hate having the table crammed with serving plates and constantly passing stuff up and down when I’m eating. In my defence, I am a grown adult who can cook lunch without my mummy as a 24/7 PA.
Not a bad thing here JMS, we do exactly the same; put the Xmas dinner on the worktops straight from the oven then we pack our plates and sit at the table. x
[/QUOTE]
Same here, personally can't deal with the clutter at the table! But every family and individual is different, no right way to do Christmas, just what is right for you and yours x
---
Elf on the shelf is meant to be for the kids, yet here she is using it as a brand opportunity. Tragic

Reactions: 23
That elf reel was clearly for Sophie -undeclared ad for her useless book too. Nothing to do with the boys. She’s so selfish. Our elf just got moved around the room into different positions - our kids loved that. No tricks, no extra gifts, just an elf moving positions. All these influencers care about is their IG stats. The elf in the shelf is a way to out do each other. It has nothing to do with the kids enjoyment, rather online strangers enjoyment and that is very sad indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Lordy, how could I forget the coat issue? i do have four pallets around my compost heap, do you think I could make a makeshift coat rail with a bit of sanding? They’ve been there a good decade but I think I could remove the smell of rotting grass if I used enough febreeze.

Otherwise, the guests will have to wear their coats during lunch or I’ll cancel the whole thing and feed the kids a chicken breast wrapped in Jus-Rol instead.
Cancel it, and then have a week of deep rest, followed by a prolonged period of radio silence. Hope that helpzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not a bad thing at all!! I much prefer it that way. A little less stress on you too.
You do what you feel right!! It'll be lovely no matter what xx

Reactions: 22
[/QUOTE]
I use a food warmer, food goes in there as its cooked, the rest is laid out on top of the unit in my dining room where the food warmer sits, then everyone lines up in a dinner queue and helps themselves! Sod having a mass of serving dishes on the table!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.