Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned the messages back on on her stories
She must have been reading here 😂
“Waves” hi Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Are we down another chicken? Were there not Pam, Peggy and Pat (2 of which she eventually confirmed RIP), then oven ready, then the bleeping ‘Spice Girls’- which I presume there were 5 of? So there should still be 7? I can only see 6 at the most?
No the chicken timeline is thus:

OG 3 - Peg, Pam, Pat.
Pam pops off to see Paul O'Grady and she's down to 2.
Pringle arrives so back up to 3.
Pat mysteriously disappears. Back to 2.
4 more arrive but are never named because a)she doesn't look after them and would never remember and b) it makes it easier to see which ones disappear mysteriously.

So she should have 6 chickens.

It's like a bleeping SATS maths problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
These Instatwats need to realise that every comment is not a troll. Opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one and some of them stink! Cant stand the heat?? Then get the duck out of the kitchen! If you are that arsed about a persons opinion of you then dont put your entire life on line. Simples

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh Sopha, hunnnnnnay….you claim never to read here but you so obviously do 🙄 One of the Nusties on here mentioned weeks ago about the “Feed The Birds” song from Mary Poppins when you were with the chickens and you’ve bided your time and used their idea 🙄 Not one original idea in your head...EVER.

When the chickens see her all they actually see is this 🤭

GifGab.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Just a selection of the comments on fb in the articles about the doll. The most interesting thing is a vast majority were from men.

Screenshot_20231216_161853_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_161931_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162000_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162045_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162108_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162147_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231216_162214_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Apols if it’s been mentioned to death already on this thread or previous but she didn’t appear on Stanky Stinkermans Crappy crafty Christmas show…just found it quite odd…

Reactions: 8
Is she wearing flares? Ha ha I’ve just remembered Trevor & Simon on Saturday morning tv (I’m old) swinging their flares.

Any hoo I loved cars as a kid had a garage & matchbox cars plus Lego, but loved my cabbage patch doll too.

She is puddled she really is. Loves a pity party for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Recycling "boys can't have dolls" but she's the one who buys their dress up costumes and they're all typical for boys. I bet they'd love dressing up as princesses rather than another toy they've had 50 times and gone to the tip

Reactions: 16
I don’t get it. The whole set table constantly would piss me off. I could understand laying it Christmas Eve, glass of wine on the go, Christmas tunes in the background. But a week early?? Just why

Reactions: 32
What strange looking napkins. They look more like old rags that go in a bottle when you are going to firebomb something.

Screenshot_20231216_171840_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I don't know if it's because her lips are too big, but she always has her mouth hanging open. She also always looks dirty to me, like she needs a good scrub

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What strange looking napkins. They look more like old rags that go in a bottle when you are going to firebomb something.

View attachment 2633871
She's probably going to serve molotov cocktails at Xmas not realising what they really are
---
I don't know if it's because her lips are too big, but she always has her mouth hanging open. She also always looks dirty to me, like she needs a good scrub
Her mouth hangs open cos she a dumb tit

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.