Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is going to teach Lon to leave his baby behind the sofa when he wants to play with his tablet :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Are these people for real.
''What are you using on your oven''
ffs.

410732722_1410691819559288_1729818403165809182_n.jpg

411803203_269743309418659_1234277331911371895_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why cant she believe anything?? I mean, I know shes fick but is she bleeping ok in the head?? I just cant believe it if I'm honesccht guys, I cant believe it guyysssch, I just cant believe it. duck off Sophie you idiotic, childish little head!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just can’t believe she’s showing off her dry robe again and STILL we haven’t been told the discount code she asked for from them!

Never mentioned again.
She relies on her sheep having amnesia…..

Reactions: 28
Stacey: I’m going to sing for my grans birthday at the care home because remember when I came 3rd place on X factor and had a successful singing career

Hinch: look at me sat in my garden with my hens at my pretend farm 🤣

She really is an absolute boring nobody and Stacey pisses all over her every time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She looks like a deranged woman sat there with the hens. Reminds me of someone who used to walk round the streets near my old place, carrying a carrier bag full of crumbs and he would throw them about and let hundreds of pigeons land all over him. He was harmless but definitely had a screw loose. Was one of the local 'characters' but difference is he had 'character' Hinch doesnt, just desperate attention seeker.
The fact she put Disney style music over her video! What a saddo. Now go give your kids the same attention you give them bloody animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The tend twins had a doll way back in March?!
Funny how she forgets these things. Case of perhaps giving her kids too many things purely for Instagram and not for them? I’m sure she’s a happy lady today because she’s in OK and daily fail. Jim bob will be so proud of her. Their masterplan involving lying worked. I hope one day they will be exposed for the lying, manipulative fraudsters they both truly are.

Reactions: 12
I can’t screen record but when 2 of the chickens are on her lap one of them shits on her 😂
IMG_9127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
So she's literally just bought a Dryrobe to sit in her back garden in, nothing else. She has never actually used it for it's intended purpose and she never will. What is she wearing underneath the Dryrobe though? Looks like she just came back from a karate class.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Dogpie trying to be all mother earth when she’s the most materialistic gobshite going always cracks me up guyscccch 🙄

Reactions: 34
I'm with everyone else that can recall her buying Ronnie a doll/pram etc then crying troll to get a reaction which then got her into the paper.

I can't find it at the moment but the dolls house got her into the paper,

Yes. It’s already been done. So why is she so “shocked” if (big if) someone sent her such a message? Because it didn’t happen. Get your lies in order like your tin canz, Dogpie

IMG_9084.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So she's literally just bought a Dryrobe to sit in her back garden in, nothing else. She has never actually used it for it's intended purpose and she never will. What is she wearing underneath the Dryrobe though? Looks like she just came back from a karate class.
This pees me right off. We actually go paddle boarding, swimming etc and would love dry robes but the price is crazy. Then this idiot sits in her garden ponsing about in it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the actual duck does she think she is? bleeping Tuppence my arse, I have mega embarrassment for her, she is bleeping ridiculous and what the hell is wrong with the person filming her? My god I cannot believe what I've just watched, utter cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are we down another chicken? Were there not Pam, Peggy and Pat (2 of which she eventually confirmed RIP), then oven ready, then the bleeping ‘Spice Girls’- which I presume there were 5 of? So there should still be 7? I can only see 6 at the most?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.