Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what used to infuriate me back in the day when I was sucked in. The randomness of her cleaning???? She would pine the toilet but not clean it. I mean I wipe mine all down, scrub with some bleach and a brush, flush and then end with pine. I would clean the whole room though. The bath, the sides the tiles, the mirror, the toothpaste pot. Except from her fridge being slightly messy everything was clean?

That reel…..soo spectacularly bad.
starts in the kitchen, emptying the bin.
off to the tangerinearie….
Back to the kitchen to mop…..then clean the sink, bit backwards but you do you hunnay……
Then to the pantr y. …..to clean one of the only used items in the kitchen….the microwave.
Now the utility room to clean the advertising cupboard.
Back to the kitchen to clean the fridge
Off to the uterus to hoover the vaginal canal…..sorry I meant stairs, my bad, hard to tell which is which with those decorations.
Back to the kitchen to clean the decorative oven, at best it might need a once over with the precious DaMp DuSta, no need for chemicals.
back to the vagina hall to wipe down the right flap if the vaginal opening.
AGAIN IN THE KITCHEN, to wipe the surface of the booofffff.
Restock tiiimmmee in the pantr y.
Polishing glasses that came from god knows where but I highly doubt they have been used, they aren’t Pyrex for a start.
Now to g wings recreational room.
And we are done, but not till I’ve flashed my book round the boooofffffff.

not being funny but if that’s really how she did it *sniggers* I’d be suprised she can’t sleep as she wore me out just seeing that cack handed all over the place routine

Reactions: 18
She absolutely wouldn’t have made a song and dance about it if she hadn’t sent the message to herself and it genuinely had been from someone that’s the funny thing. She’s so predictable everyone can see though her bullshit. My son got a doll one year, his dad made a comment, guess what? I said well he likes it and moved on. Who cares? Everything she does is so orchestrated I don’t know how she’s ‘not sleeping’ I’d be knackered making a drama of every single thing every single day!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't want to dismiss..

But isn't the whole 'boys can have dolls too!!' A 2010 thing. Nobody actually cares what you get your kid. If he wants to dress up as Elsa from Frozen, that will not affect anybodys life.

Wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't forced Lon to like dolls because it gives her the attention she craves.

Reactions: 43
My youngest got a doll last Christmas. It was the one thing he wanted, along with a cot for it.

His favourite colour is ‘rainbow and gold and blue’.

His bedroom and bedding is rainbows and sunshine.

He has tie dye colour crocs and trainers.

He likes his hair longer than ‘most boys’.

How many comments have I had in his five years of life? One. From his father 🙄 but that’s it. That’s all.

No one gives a flying duck if a boy plays with dolls or a girl pretends that a T rex is eating all the other dinosaurs.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Early thread suggestion Mrs Hinch #681:Lons baby doll looks more lifelike than Mrs H

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She bores the actual tits clean aff me ghuysssssh if I’m ‘oneshht…. If that makes sheeeensshh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The fact that OK magazine STILL can't spell her name right must drive her insane, especially as she actually believes that she's been a famous celebrity for about 5 years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just chuckling to myself. My other half is in his late 50s now but back in the 1960s he ‘borrowed’ his sisters dolls pram, large pink crinkly thing, and was wheeling it around everywhere. His sperm donor (was an awful man) started ranting about boys and prams. Husband turned round and very calmly informed him it was an army tank. There was his action man inside 😂. But then asked ‘so what if it’s a dollies pram. I can push a baby’. Sorry but there’s no way anyone sent her that except either Fiddle, NoKnob or some lackey at EMU

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just chuckling to myself. My other half is in his late 50s now but back in the 1960s he ‘borrowed’ his sisters dolls pram, large pink crinkly thing, and was wheeling it around everywhere. His sperm donor (was an awful man) started ranting about boys and prams. Husband turned round and very calmly informed him it was an army tank. There was his action man inside 😂. But then asked ‘so what if it’s a dollies pram. I can push a baby’. Sorry but there’s no way anyone sent her that except either Fiddle, NoKnob or some lackey at EMU
Exactly. The vast majority of little boys of Lons age play with dolls It's just what they do. No one even cares. She sent that message to herself and the whole thing was set up as she has run completely out of content and ideas. So uses her kids to generate reactions and the engagement of the stupid sheep who are too daft to see through her. She is one massive nasty bleep.

Reactions: 17
Scraping the bottom of the barrel zoph 😂😂

You’ve had a good run considering you are a lazy tit but face facts, you are a proven liar who got lucky because a load of women were bored and turned to cleaning . The same women feel they ought to protect you hence the few growlers on the comment section , they are going to be pissed real soon when they see you’ve turned off messages 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
Daily Fail article is full of screen shots showing how heavily filtered she looked on her tRoLL rant 🤭
They very clearly moderating comments cos they're aren't many ... nobody is allowed a negative opinion when it comes to poor ickle anxious MrS hInCh 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
I don't want to dismiss..

But isn't the whole 'boys can have dolls too!!' A 2010 thing. Nobody actually cares what you get your kid. If he wants to dress up as Elsa from Frozen, that will not affect anybodys life.

Wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't forced Lon to like dolls because it gives her the attention she craves.
Exactly! Shes obviously one of those mothers that thinks she's the only person to have ever had a child ever and her whole child rearing experience has never happened to anyone exactly the same in the whole history of the planet. She's so stunted in her worldly views its frightening

Reactions: 15
The story was clearly posted wanting a reaction. It's sad that someone gave her it, like come on, the message is ridiculous! But why would you chose to post that single toy/gift and not maybe a round up of what she is buying for ideas? There are two reasons I can think of. She wants the speculation (and engagement that no doubt goes with it) again, or she wanted that sort of message so she could play the victim and rant. Now there is every chance she/someone close has written the message intentionally to make sure that she has something to react to, or she chose to look out specifically for them coming given how many other messages she manages to ignore. But she's not stupid, she knows what happens with the rants. She knows the scummy tabloids scrape IG for info to write a load of filler pieces. I wonder if after her not-so-tend-bestie-anymore having prime time TV last night had her yearning for some attention today.
The story reaction paper column ...was all her...just one big PR stunt to create some publicity
---
Where's the dollhouse?

Reactions: 12
The cleaning video is so obviously fake ..camera set up hair n makeup n filter spot on ..earlier atleast she used to hold the camera or someone used to follow her holding the camera ...

Reactions: 9
Anyone with a sizeable number of followers on social media will get weird messages from people with these sorts of views. Even I've had replies from weirdos like this, it's an unfortunate side of social media that will never go away. She's playing the victim, acting like she's the only one to receive a message like that, it's pathetic. She hasn't been targeted, that loser would've sent it to probably every influencer he could 🙄 Christ, the amateur dramatics do my head in.

Reactions: 15
Is she still with Gleam..lots of folks have jumped ship...I heard it's dissolving

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Who is filming that pathetic and embarrassing hen video 🤣 it honestly blows my mind when she posts tit like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.