Mrs Hinch #680 She can’t cope, she can’t sleep, she can’t have babydoll sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this mornings elf cleaning videos and literally RAN to tattle. The jealousy Hinch has of SS is so obvious! SS puts up little videos of her elf doing things so obviously Hinch has to do the same 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Even if I wanted to set my table a week before Christmas I couldn’t as it’s where I work from full time - that’s an actual real job Soph if you’re reading not one of those ones you have 😉
Do you need the space for your post it notes?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the spirit of Christmas, I wish I could change my username to throne of lies. It would also be somewhere for hunch to park her arse and deep rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She posted her wanking book all week and not once did she declare the Ad. Time to contact the ASA! Dear Nigel...

Reactions: 20
I heard a strange noise in Maldonia this morning, it sounded like a fecking Elf on the Shelf shouting “I AIN’T EVEN A CLEANNNNNNNNER” 🤭

She does realise the Elf is just for children doesn’t she 🙄 Oh wait 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s still a childish twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh Mrs Hinch, you copy cat 😳 just cos you got NO original ideas yourself when it comes to EOTS 🙄🙄
....and you seem to have forgotten againnnnn that your children gave the elf a NAME ...obviously pre-recording weeks and weeks ago it's slipped ya tiny mind 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have quite a few friends with children on the autistic spectrum. Without exception every single one of them has struggled with bullies when they’ve gone to senior school because kids in general are arseholes. Whether Ronnie is ND or not does she honestly think these videos are going to do him any favours when he’s older?
Yes, of course all kids do stupid stuff but she only ever seems to post content of him looking or sounding a bit “special”. She does it for sympathy but she has no idea how this is going to impact him when he’s older.
She’s an adult woman who cries about trolls when people share a difference of opinion over the internet, how does she think Ronnie is going to feel when he has to physically walk into school everyday knowing that he is actually going to have to face people who are being unkind to him in person. She has no clue.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
That’s video of Ron laughing is cute, but the wording is psychotic.
‘I wish I could keep him happy’ - he seems like a pretty content and happy kid, maybe stop laughing at him and filming him and then you’d see this.
‘Keep him with me forever’ - he’s not a belonging, he’s a child who will end up as a resentful adult because you’ve sold him down the line for content

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I've said it before and I'll say it again, no one else cares what your kids are doing Soph, except you and your family. Most people secretly think other people's kids are horrible little gits. We don't sit with baited breath awaiting Lon and Rens escapades, and turn to jelly over their cuteness. The only kids we find cute are our own. Stop showing them! No one cares!!! Go clean your bog with some flash, it's what you're paid to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I have quite a few friends with children on the autistic spectrum. Without exception every single one of them has struggled with bullies when they’ve gone to senior school because kids in general are arseholes. Whether Ronnie is ND or not does she honestly think these videos are going to do him any favours when he’s older?
Yes, of course all kids do stupid stuff but she only ever seems to post content of him looking or sounding a bit “special”. She does it for sympathy but she has no idea how this is going to impact him when he’s older.
She’s an adult woman who cries about trolls when people share a difference of opinion over the internet, how does she think Ronnie is going to feel when he has to physically walk into school everyday knowing that he is actually going to have to face people who are being unkind to him in person. She has no clue.
She is, and always will be, Ronnie's biggest troll

Reactions: 35
The stairs look so much worse from this angle. She definitely puts safety first when it comes to the kids. 🙄
Screenshot_20231217-070757~2.png

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.