Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I didn't know that - when you say homeschooled - is she teaching them ? or does she employ at tutor ?
I’m not sure think she did 🤷🏼‍♀️ I remember recently her posting about her eldest now actually going to senior school

Reactions: 1
Yes. Look up ‘eBay affiliate program’
Wow! Okay... slso she just got an UNFOLLOW from me. Making it look like she's doing everyone a favour by recommending good buys.. but instead she's getting paid to do so. SO LONG HINCH 👋

Yes. Look up ‘eBay affiliate program’
Wow! Okay... slso she just got an UNFOLLOW from me. Making it look like she's doing everyone a favour by recommending good buys.. but instead she's getting paid to do so. SO LONG HINCH 👋

Reactions: 19
Has anyone checked if Hinch is ok?

Children in Need has been going for 80 minutes now and she’s not done any pics of her on the sofa, clutching Ronnie, sobbing into her grey blanket, weeping that as she’s a Mum she gets it now.
Come on Soph, put down the Chinese and make this all about you as well! It’s what you do best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If someone bought me those they'd be having them shoved up their arse! Cleaning supplies are not a bleeping present, I buy them myself as and when I need them.
Someone I work with has just moved in with his girlfriend and someone bought them like a house warming hamper and it had zoflora in it 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone checked if Hinch is ok?

Children in Need has been going for 80 minutes now and she’s not done any pics of her on the sofa, clutching Ronnie, sobbing into her grey blanket, weeping that as she’s a Mum she gets it now.
Come on Soph, put down the Chinese and make this all about you as well! It’s what you do best.
Maybe the “kids” are finally giving her an intervention

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Swipe up for the Scrub Daddy guyssss. Even though it’s cheaper in Home Bargains or The Range. [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£671.99 in #gifted goods in just one small frame, of one small corner of the #gifted extension!! Not including the gifted Amtico flooring! Not sure how I'd feel about my friend posting that just before I'm about to go round for my dinner. I probably wouldn't moan actually as I'm assuming my dinner is #gifted from said friend.
Yes.. but why has she got some friggin Ikea bedroom chest of drawers in her dining room.. she's such a bucket of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Im not saying it isn’t used much, I know it’s in common use, I’ve been on it (had to swap to citalopram because of side effects) and friends are on it but what I meant was that unless you or someone close to you was on it, it’s not well known to people who haven’t had it, unlike Prozac 🙂
Wasn’t having a dig was just explaining we are used to seeing it I hope your meds are helping you

Reactions: 3
Girls night in yet she she’s still posting on stories about a giveaway from bababoom & cant stress enough it’s not an ad blah blah bloody blah ! 🤩
Get a life & put your phone away !

Reactions: 16
She really doesn’t have the same ‘sell out’ effect anymore does she. Those scrub daddy’s used to go out of stock as soon as she mentioned them but that waste of money Christmas pack is still in stock. In fact I haven’t heard of anything she’s promoted lately going out of stock, she always used to post that it had been ‘Hinched’ when it sold out... must be losing your touch Soph

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.