Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry guys if it has been covered already - just catching up

Has Hinch acknowledged what is happening in Venice This is all down to global warming I am by no means an eco-warrior I am just an everyday woman, Mammy and must improve to save the planet. Ok So I recycle and put my green bin out, I take my bags for life to supermarket - apart from that I am pretty shite - I really am going to make changes. I can't influence many !!! Hinch with nearly 3M followers - what an opportunity - don't let this pass - DO THE RIGHT THING

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Deffo not defending her but, just a guess but I don’t think sertraline is a well known antI-depressant (unlike Prozac) so I think that unless you or a close family member has had them (including me) you probably wouldn’t register what they were. But I agree, premeditated.
That's very true. I like freeze framing her stories to see some things a bit clearer. Spotted the box right away. Have been on Sertraline myself before.

Reactions: 6
What does she actually do with all the shite she buys then is never seen again - the tiny sewing machine comes to mind - she must need another extension to put it all in - it's a daily occurrence - new ebay deliveries - pound shop hauls . . . . lady, you have a problem
Omg the sewing machine I remember!! it’s really annoying how much she’s gifted and then it just disappears atleast some influencers do giveaway comps for some of the stuff they are gifted

Reactions: 4
Deffo not defending her but, just a guess but I don’t think sertraline is a well known antI-depressant (unlike Prozac) so I think that unless you or a close family member has had them (including me) you probably wouldn’t register what they were. But I agree, premeditated.
I’m a pharmacy dispenser and sertraline is prescribed regularly as an anti depressant, we dispense it everyday

Reactions: 21
I wonder if by girls she means her mum, sister and niece? And I wonder if she’ll actually take a normal pic like you do on a girls night in!!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if by girls she means her mum, sister and niece? And I wonder if she’ll actually take a normal pic like you do on a girls night in!!
I take such mental pics on a girls night out 😫😬🤣 I bet there will be a boomerang of their drinks but that’s it. Or a boomerang of all the food.

Reactions: 5
I’m a pharmacy dispenser and sertraline is prescribed regularly as an anti depressant, we dispense it everyday
Im not saying it isn’t used much, I know it’s in common use, I’ve been on it (had to swap to citalopram because of side effects) and friends are on it but what I meant was that unless you or someone close to you was on it, it’s not well known to people who haven’t had it, unlike Prozac 🙂

Reactions: 3
So I’m new here.. I used to love her before the baby - when it was actual cleaning videos and a variety of products instead of now where it’s just the ones she is paid to use.... her posts are just annoying me now ...
but what really woke me up is seeing the post here about that charity thing she did! She has just posted guys can’t believe we raised £30K... erm WE?! What did you contribute then love? Because looks like your followers did all the spending ! It’s made me really angry 😡
She did all the hard work. She told the manufacturers that she wanted grey leggings with matching grey off the shoulder top. That took her several months to design.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I

I'm on it. Been on it 6 years for anxiety and OCD
I’ve been on it but it didn’t do anything but make me so bleeping cloudy and fuzzy headed. I’ve had to come off it and do without til I’ve been to the mental health services end of the month (getting a GP appointment is gold dust in my area).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.