Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting.
I think she’s trying to distance herself from the cleaning gig to pursue other “work”. She probably thinks she should be doing way better things now, since she assumes she’s such a celeb now guyz. This chick is delusional. So many hinchers say you get me to clean but now they all of a sudden say something different. It’s so obvious she tries to control where she is going by using these bullshit poles. All I see in this fake woman is greed and lies. What a gross life to lead

Reactions: 16
She did say she was offered a whole new kitchen by a lot of different companies but turned them down.
I’m not sure if i’m believing that lol not like soph to turn down a freebie!! unless she turned it down because it wasn’t wren offering it 😂🤑

Reactions: 7
I bought the grey caddy thing and it's actually great [emoji23][emoji23] I feel awful, please forgive me
So did I a while ago. For my daughters hair things as she leaves everything lying all over the place. Bobbles, clasps, hair brushes. Absolutely everywhere! I hate that it’s worked because it means I bloody love it and want more but I don’t want the ebayers to think I am a hincher. [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good spot! I hope whoever they are for, either Sophie or Jamie, that they are being well supported. I get that not everyone wants to share their stories but I feel there are a lot of people out there who could relate, whether it be depression and/or anxiety and if they were a bit more honest about things, perhaps they genuinely could help some people!! Not just helping mask symptoms by over spending and excessive cleaning.
You know I would have more respect for her if she was more open and honest about needing medication. There is no shame in it at all but she’s promoting an unhealthy way of coping by saying cleaning is the cure.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do they always go to her house, is she unable to go out alone?
I think there’s a lot of things she can’t do alone, one being looking after her son

Also it speak volumes that she won’t wear her own “uniform”
Yesterday’s cleaning sesh would of been the perfect time for it no?
Also very few shares of her cult wearing them

Reactions: 18
I think there’s a lot of things she can’t do alone, one being looking after her son

Cause her cult have realised her uniform is a piece of tit.
I wish they would pour some zoflo on it and set it on fire in a rebellion!
Might take her sign off the aisle of my local b&m and use it start a protest.
or use it as a Christmas decoration and colour her green so she can be the actual Grinch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do they always go to her house, is she unable to go out alone?
I think its because

- She doesn't want to get papped (she'll be lucky)
- Jamie likes to keep her home (he goes out but not her unless he's with her of course) or
- She's a snob and won't go to houses that isn't up to her standard

I think its all of the above

Reactions: 11
I’m new here - MOD brought me to tattle and Hinch has kept me here 🙊😆

Am I being a bit thick? I thought the vid you shared was from an instagrammer, so I just searched for you but had no luck. Help me out 🙏🤣
no the video was one I made this morning for exclusive tattle members only 😜 lucky guysssss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure if i’m believing that lol not like soph to turn down a freebie!! unless she turned it down because it wasn’t wren offering it 😂🤑
I think she was ‘advised’ not to accept a gifted kitchen by her management as to have that, on top of the rest of the building work and gifted goods, would have caused a bigger backlash. Plus because she made such a big deal of her own kitchen as part of all the cleaning stories, and it’s featured in the colouring book,it’s part of her ‘brand’.
I’m can bet there will be a new kitchen at some point in the next year or so...!

Reactions: 22

its probably because half the uniforms don’t fit the army. Those who are a size 10 probably bought a small or medium when in actual fact given her sizing they needed a large so they’re all returning them for bigger sizes!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi, new member here! I have been watching Hinchy and her hinching for long enough now to become absolutely bored out of my tree watching her hinch the bloody kitchen sink a million and 1 times 🙈
I hope to god that her army of noodle heads start to see sense and stop buying into her grey and dull brand!!! I mean, have a bit of respect for yourselves guuyyyyysssss!! 😅

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.