Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a quick look on eBay, the notebooks are going for loads!!
Bought two by mistake. Yeah sure you did hen. Why not just keep both if you're so mad keen on hinching....be used for all your hinching lists no?

Of course it's not an excuse to make a tit load of money off the back of someone eh?! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
Has she acknowledged CIN at all today? Also noticed the pregnacare tablets... baby Hinch #2 on it's way??? :unsure:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has been said but did anyone notice that the scrub daddy videos were pre recorded? She was wearing a beige jumper..not the black one she's had on all day 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or did JD Sports not really "make" the bed... He just lay the duvet down with a blanket over it... Nothing tucked in... No hospital corners in sight.
They're all fur coat and no knickers aren't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I voted for cleaning to piss her off
Me too!

Is it just me or did JD Sports not really "make" the bed... He just lay the duvet down with a blanket over it... Nothing tucked in... No hospital corners in sight.
They're all fur coat and no knickers aren't they.
JD Spots 🤣🤣🤣

Bought two by mistake. Yeah sure you did hen. Why not just keep both if you're so mad keen on hinching....be used for all your hinching lists no?

Of course it's not an excuse to make a tit load of money off the back of someone eh?! 🙄🙄🙄
It’s probably Soph!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure we should be talking about any meds. I agree it’s probs calculated and she obvs reads tattle so really you’re giving her a story to talk about and promote herself even more thinking she’s relatable.

Does anyone else find the whole Hinch terminology utterly obnoxious? Hinchers, hinching, hinched 🤢🤢🤢 It’s cleaning ffs, or in her way it’s making her home a chemical hazard and making everything more flammable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Just suppose Insta ground to a halt at midnight tonight. What would change for her "Hinchers"? How would that actually and physically impact their lives? Answer is it wouldn't. She does nothing of significance..In fact I bet it would have a positive effect for lots of them. No cohersion to buy,buy, buy. No reams of lists to write and fulfil. No feeling inferior because there not size ten, with a show home and perfect ( fake as duck) life. No house full of unnecessary cleaning products. I can't say the people saying she's helped motivate them are wrong, but I bet it's surprising especially to them the reverse effect she really does have!

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been said i’m a few pages behind, but in regards to the kitchen counter maybe she got it done on the cheap because she wasn’t being offered a whole new kitchen for free! now she’s showing the bodge job (which is something i’d keep hidden if i had that in my kitchen) in hopes that a big company see it and get in contact with her 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Also no one is asking for the dog harness link because most people know how to multi-task [emoji849]
Can’t wait til she has to push a pray, hold a screaming child’s hand, Handle the dog and carry shopping whilst it losses of rain!

She has NO clue! I don’t drive admittedly so have had my fair share of traumatic walks with 2 kids a oram and shopping! A dog is the least of her worries!

Reactions: 13
Can’t wait til she has to push a pray, hold a screaming child’s hand, Handle the dog and carry shopping whilst it losses of rain!

She has NO clue! I don’t drive admittedly so have had my fair share of traumatic walks with 2 kids a oram and shopping! A dog is the least of her worries!
She won’t though, because she has Jameeh and Ma Barker to help her on the daily.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has already been said i’m a few pages behind, but in regards to the kitchen counter maybe she got it done on the cheap because she wasn’t being offered a whole new kitchen for free! now she’s showing the bodge job (which is something i’d keep hidden if i had that in my kitchen) in hopes that a big company see it and get in contact with her 🤔🤔🤔🤔
She did say she was offered a whole new kitchen by a lot of different companies but turned them down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Always wipe out your baskets (full of processed foods) - maybe if you didn’t accumulate so much gifted crap, you wouldn’t need to make a conscious effort to hinch it all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the seller called Sophie and from Maldon?? Wouldn't put it past that one to make an easy buck
No, I just checked .... it’s a Henry Hinchcliffe from Maldon .... he’s saving up to buy a train ticket to Scotland 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.