Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
My theory on Sophie Rose Hinchliffe is this. I'd like to bet my last pigs in blankets she's never wanted for anything her whole life. By that I mean materialistic thing's. The word no probably wasn't said to her often enough. She meets Johnny I mean Jamie and gets a proposal in a helicopter. Then a huge opulent wedding. Settles in a new build and clearly hasn't struggled financially. She more than likely hasn't had to worry about paying utility bills, mortgage, food shopping and the usual finance burdens lot's of us face. She's had a pretty nice life and that's not an issue until she starts being so bloody greedy, at the expense of her followers. The problem is the Mary Antoinette way of thinking...(Let them eat cake) she probably doesn't comprehend most of her purchases aren't affordable to many, that a £40 teapot is someone's heating for a couple of weeks (maybe less) or a weekly food shop budget. Her reality is far removed from the majority. She has no need to accept any freebies, she could stop that, or direct them to charity. But she's happy to keep taking. The most frustrating part..the companies are more than willing to keep giving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

Viewfinder

Long time lurker....first time poster.

Yesterday was my breaking point, not only with Mrs Hinch, but with the whole Instagram influencer/instamum/instahun thing 😡. But it was Mrs Hinchs story about what a busy day she had planned that tipped me over the edge. What she listed is what I (and many others) have to fit around a full days work, getting children to and from school/childcare/social activities, housework etc. It well and truly pissed me off enough to go through my account and unfollow, not only her, but nearly half of all the accounts I followed.

It was very refreshing this morning, not having her show up at all on my Instagram 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Please let’s not judge how smiley or serious Ronnie is. This has been commented on to death over the previous threads.
We see a tiny snapshot of him.
Let’s trash her beggy ways, her greed, her lack of giving a shit about the environment, her inaccurate use of fabric softener etc, shit sausage soup making skills - we really don’t need to comment on the baby.
I’m not suggesting censorship - just we really don’t get enough of a view, in my opinion to make judgements.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

lba

I just found out about this site a couple weeks ago. I’ve been following Hinch for probs a little over a year now. I was so excited when I first found her account. I really wanted some inspiration for decorating and motivation for cleaning, and she did that. Some of her personality got on my nerves but I thought, not everyone is going to like every little things about us. I’m sure I annoy people to an extent. So I made excuses for it. But the first thing that really started to bug me was her many purchases she always shares. I’m a minimalist myself. Hate hoarding. And I thought, with all of that cheap junk she buys....she’s got to be a hoarder! And if not, say she goes through it often enough and throws things out, than how wasteful she is! That really bothered me.
And it’s just been one thing after another since then. The way she tries to convince her followers that “we’re all friends” yet won’t reply. She won’t answer personal questions other than to say, I touched on that in my book...go buy it! So she could care less about getting to know one another. She only wants you to make her some money. Realizing more and more how manipulative she is. And I agree with so many about her content. I liked most of it when I first began to follow, but it’s like she doesn’t have personality enough to keep it up and posts the most boring stories online. Pretends every little thing is just the best guyzzz, does a most obnoxious chuckle about it, end story. And more often than not, her stories are only ADS. When I view them I feel like I’m flipping thru a Mrs Hinch Catalogue for shopping. Which I’m sure there will be one day. But I can do my own shopping, thank you. I don’t need her account for that. Couldn’t give a shit what mop she uses, or what diapers her son takes a shit in. It’s the most mundane shit. And it’s NOT relatable Soph! Being relatable means opening up and sharing a little bit more. Be real. Putting on fake eyelashes, and fake extensions, and photoshopping or using filters...that’s not real! Anxiety or no! I think that’s the reason so many people struggle with actual anxiety really, is that they feel that they can’t be as good as all of the pretty pictures we see online. But that’s all fake! So she’s lost a follower on me. And I don’t bother to post it on her page and risk getting attacked. But I’m glad I heard of this site and have a place to vent, and Bc I’m sure someone in her close circle reads these comments and fills her in, she should know. It’s not just trolls. People mad with jealousy. You’ve disappointed me Sophie. And that looks to be a unanimous opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

LauLee

Right so, Jamie made the casserole using her mums recipe, I think you'll find the recipe on the back of the sauce packet Soph! You know the one you noted in your Hinch list for this week! ATB hun X

Screenshot_20191112-224800_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I dont think she would be so irresponsible as to move ronnie into his own room so young.
She said last week that she moves his sleep pod nest thing away from her bed in the mornings and brings it back at his bedtime.

It's all well and good people giving anecdotal accounts of how their own children survived being put into their own rooms at xyz age however they are the lucky ones who survived. Science tells us that babies are at a higher risk of dying from SIDS if they arent in the same room as an adult for all naps and sleeps.
The 6 months timeline is based on the risk dropping at 6 months.
Great for any parent who thinks they know better than the scientists who conduct the research and who lower the SIDS rate with their research and advice.
When you know better, you do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Angel155

Oh the irony of Mrs Swipe-up Queen saying she is so sorry about the Mothercare situation!! If the shops were used instead of Ebay maybe fewer shops will go into administration

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why do I still watch her stories? 😂

I agree with most of the posts I read on here and I found this site last week... Absolutely love it. It's now my guilty pleasure 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 52

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
It'll be handing over a cheque for the 30k that 'we' raised for the place to be charity she keeps tagging. Wonderful, wonderful hinch.
How can they not see that they are buying an overpriced tracksuit with the profits going to charity yet Hinch is being made out like she's a saviour. It's not a nice thing she is doing because none of it is her money that's being spent or given away.

Instead poor *Carly from Basildon is spending £40 that she can't really afford because she's already spent £156 on Zoflora and Minkys, all because it has a Mrs Hinch label. Not only that, she's had to buy an xxl to fit her normal size 14 and now thinks she's too big. If she'd gone to Primark or anyone, she could have got 3 tracksuits of better quality.

But *Carly thinks its amazing because Hinch is giving all proceeds from the sales to charity (once she has taken out all costs to her) and how amazing is that?

*Carly needs to realise that either donating £5 directly to the charity rather than buying more cleaning products would have been better for the charity, better for the environment and made her feel better than paying £40 for a tracksuit that makes you feel shit because of the wonky sizing.

*all resemblances to anyone dead or alive called Carly from Basildon who likes Hinch is purely coincidental and not based on any real Hinchers..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

ReadingAlong

I have thought long about this. I apologize for length. I guess I was naive to think that we (society) had reached a point where we are aware of advertising, we are savvy when we are being sold to through commercials, print ads, and all the ways businesses try make us feel that by buying their product, our lives will be improved. Think of the marketing directed at housewives in the 1950. Buy this Hoover and your husband will love you more for being the perfect wife. Think of the blatant ads in the 80s targeting children and toys, or telling men that drinking their brand of beer will make the hot women flock to them. It seems so obvious now looking back.

I was hopeful for the next generation, because my children grew up “woke” to these tactics of subtle manipulation. They are media savvy, they know when they are being sold to via traditional media and are sceptical of commercials and ads. But social media has evolved into a new type of beast. Reaching more people than ever before at very little cost, while targeting specific types of people ruthlessly through platform algorithms. What we see playing out before us is more devious than ever because it it is so far reaching, and preys on people’s insecurities under the guise of “we are in this together.” It is the most toxic of relationships. It is unethical. And the ad standards that exist don’t have enough teeth, aren’t enforced with strong enough consequences. These brands know this and will continue to exploit it for as long as they can for one reason: profit. Sophie is just a cog in this machine that is bigger than her and bigger than any of us.

I am as frustrated as all of you. I could not care less what her hair looks like or what filter she uses. It’s the underhanded nature of being sold to that needs to change. I guess it’s no different than before, being sold a lifestyle, an ideal. But it is different in my mind because like I said, it is much more far reaching than ever before. And with very little cost (whereas before, print or tv ads were expensive and could be prohibitive to many) and no true consequence.

We can only do so much to shed light on this matter. The only way true change can happen on such a large scale is either if we all change our habits (not going to happen, especially as there are so many vulnerable people not realizing how badly they’ve been sucked in), or through proper ENFORCED legislation from governing bodies that can shut this down. We are being failed immensely on that front. Until then, all we can do is try to protect those dearest to us, our children family and friends, by exposing these tactics for what they are.

I guess for as long as there is money to be made, there will be those earning it honestly, and those who exploit others for their own gain.

Sorry this got long.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

LittleMy

VIP Member
Literally a bunch of moany boring skanks. Go and do something kind for the world instead of bitching about someone on the internet.... Jealous Mate.
If you have daughters imagine this was a thread on her..
Clearly not boring enough for you to go to the bother of making an account and trying to stir shit. We’re not the ones with our heads up some random saleswoman’s arse, MATE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Walking round Home Bargains a Hincher caught my eye
She was wearing a lounge suit as she walked on by
This grey clad lady, I got to be blunt
Her tight Joggy bottoms were creeping up her front
I could see her uterus her pants were too tight
She couldn't afford knickers as there were none in sight
As she walked up the cleaning aisle the woman didn't know
She had a frontal wedge - a camel toe.

😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Solomon makes my colon itch.

Just saw on her story, having their christmas cards done featuring photos of themselves.. who do these people think they are?

Also, probably the thing hinch has done the most that gets on my balls is putting her kid on that photo with the poppies which was a glorified advert for herself and the stupid bastards that worship her.

My grandad served this country, on the frontline, watching his mates get blown to pieces during world war 2 so fucking cretins like her and her divvy fucking cult can swipe up for some fucking zoflora.

FUCK OFF.

• Heart

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
So she's so sorry that Mothercare has gone bust. But it looks like she's gone into the store for a root through for last minute bargains.
Maybe if you had supported them and bought stuff from your beloved store with your own money for your baby instead of begging it all to be #gifted for free then shops wouldn't be closing down every 5 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Sorry but I hate this women supporting women bullcrap. Why should I support someone just because they’re the same sex as me? Blindly ignoring all the wrong doings just because they have a foofoo 😂? The trolling, the conning, the chemical reactions, the stupidity, the vapid shallowness and disgusting exploitation of others. No thanks. If a woman is genuinely suffering of course I will support them. Just as I will with a man. As PB said yesterday #womensupportingwhatsright
As for that tracksuit, a large is 10/12? Hinchy all over. She sees bigger people as not perfect in her perfect world. So therefore they don’t exist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Twice now she has said she can't believe she's out shopping and it's DARK! It's like something a 5 year old would say.
It's winter Soph. It gets dark early. You've had 29 winters you must have noticed it before now. Plenty of people only see the dark at this time of year. Dark in the morning when they leave for work and dark when they leave to get home. And that bit in between where you're fannying around and earning thousands for a 2 second swipe up, people are actually working a JOB.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46