Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 57480

Sertraline in her medicine basket....
Good spot! I hope whoever they are for, either Sophie or Jamie, that they are being well supported. I get that not everyone wants to share their stories but I feel there are a lot of people out there who could relate, whether it be depression and/or anxiety and if they were a bit more honest about things, perhaps they genuinely could help some people!! Not just helping mask symptoms by over spending and excessive cleaning.

Reactions: 28
Sh
So she has her hands free lead for Henry, whats going to happen if he suddenly runs off whilst he's attached to that thing?

I cant take the way she pokes, prods and points at things 🙄
I’ve never hated a finger so much in all my life.

Soph I know you read this, stop molesting everything with your bloody spindle finger. We can see it without you tapping it 20 times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you just imagine the scene. Jamie says lie on the sofa and suck your thumb, I’ll take a picture and put it on insta your army of morons will be swooning over it and you’ll be so popular baby 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

For sure !!! - I bet they have a weekly strategy meeting and plan what cons they are going to get up to for week ahead.

Reactions: 12
Good spot! I hope whoever they are for, either Sophie or Jamie, that they are being well supported. I get that not everyone wants to share their stories but I feel there are a lot of people out there who could relate, whether it be depression and/or anxiety and if they were a bit more honest about things, perhaps they genuinely could help some people!! Not just helping mask symptoms by over spending and excessive cleaning.
100% this

Reactions: 11
Sorry sophlora I’d be bleeping raging if I found scrub daddies as a Christmas present! Whoever it was that bought me them would be shitting scrub daddies for days!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she had a new phone or go pro or something gifted? The quality on whatever she’s filming on has increased a lot!
Someone mentioned they spotted she was holding the new iPhone 11
Guys!!! Soz for another video but I’ve literally had about 30 messages asking for another 🤣 ... all the best, love mrs pinch x
View attachment 57475

Im no doing anymore unless im going to make as much as her 🤷🏼‍♀️
That is bloody brilliant
So I’m new here.. I used to love her before the baby - when it was actual cleaning videos and a variety of products instead of now where it’s just the ones she is paid to use.... her posts are just annoying me now ...
but what really woke me up is seeing the post here about that charity thing she did! She has just posted guys can’t believe we raised £30K... erm WE?! What did you contribute then love? Because looks like your followers did all the spending ! It’s made me really angry 😡
Welcome to the chemical free side :):p

Reactions: 6
This!!!! She’s legit gifted 90% of the crap in her house that you literally never see after her #ad posts tbh I don’t rly have an issue with influencers doing ads but it’s soo fake and non authentic when it’s literally every single day. You can’t trust them
What does she actually do with all the shite she buys then is never seen again - the tiny sewing machine comes to mind - she must need another extension to put it all in - it's a daily occurrence - new ebay deliveries - pound shop hauls . . . . lady, you have a problem

Reactions: 8
Sorry sophlora I’d be bleeping raging if I found scrub daddies as a Christmas present! Whoever it was that bought me them would be shitting scrub daddies for days!
duck sake who in their right mind wants a scrub daddy as a xmas present?? If i was given one then that person who gave it to me will be spending xmas day in hospital with a head injury.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok. It’s probably been said a millions times before but I’m new so sorry if I repeat past thoughts but how hard is it to keep your home clean when everything is brand new and you dont ever cook an actual meal?

Her house may get “untidy” but nothings been in it long enough to require anything other that a wipe over with a damp cloth!! The extensive cleaning she does is all well and good in a house that’s LIVED IN but when things have still got the bloody tags on I cant understand what she is doing so manically? And the fact that the only full spread ive seen was i gifted antipasti lunch I’m even more perplexed. A one pot casserole all week long doesn’t take a high level clean up. Cook every night and then I’d totally understand what the duck you’re doing bleaching the countertops every evening.

So is gonna erode most of the furniture in her house if she isn’t careful.
Admittedly I followed her for cleaning tips and advice but i see more of that dog and kid as each passing day goes by. And what im noticing is that she thinks she is the first person to have ever done anything whilst simultaneously screaming “bare with me guyyyzz, Im still learning”.

And on a side note. Jaime is an absolute melt. Does he have no say is the shite that ends up in he’s home? Or has he been poked into submission by her grinch finger as now she is the breadwinner?

(&breath)

😂😂😂😂😂😂

She does know! Thats why she sleeps like a baby whilst her bank balance increases from all the “love”

Just want to say you are most welcome here and glad you have moved from the dark side :)

Reactions: 9
Yes, this. Perfectly put.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Showing the sertraline will have been premeditated. Soooo guyzzzz a few of you have messaged about my meds. Yes I take them for anxiety as I couldn’t deal with the trolling troll la la la la la la la 😫. It’s ok to take meds guyzzzz.

Reactions: 44
£671.99 in #gifted goods in just one small frame, of one small corner of the #gifted extension!! Not including the gifted Amtico flooring! Not sure how I'd feel about my friend posting that just before I'm about to go round for my dinner. I probably wouldn't moan actually as I'm assuming my dinner is #gifted from said friend.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Showing the sertraline will have been premeditated. Soooo guyzzzz a few of you have messaged about my meds. Yes I take them for anxiety as I couldn’t deal with the trolling troll la la la la la la la 😫. It’s ok to take meds guyzzzz.
Deffo not defending her but, just a guess but I don’t think sertraline is a well known antI-depressant (unlike Prozac) so I think that unless you or a close family member has had them (including me) you probably wouldn’t register what they were. But I agree, premeditated.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand her “friends” not calling her out I know I would and my friends would definitely give my head a wobble if I behaved like her, maybe it’s because me and my friends wouldn’t treat people like she does. I bet all the “kids” read here but are to scared to call her out on her appalling behaviour 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
£671.99 in #gifted goods in just one small frame, of one small corner of the #gifted extension!! Not including the gifted Amtico flooring! Not sure how I'd feel about my friend posting that just before I'm about to go round for my dinner. I probably wouldn't moan actually as I'm assuming my dinner is #gifted from said friend.
Notice that the IKEA unit isn't gifted though!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.