Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck has she speeded all her videos up 🤷‍♀️
I don't know but it was too fast and made me feel a bit ill trying to see what she was doing and I still couldn't work it out. Jamie seems to be doing a lot of the filming now so probably him

Reactions: 7
Has she had a new phone or go pro or something gifted? The quality on whatever she’s filming on has increased a lot!
Yes, you're right, the video quality is much better - really clear even when sped up! Someone did notice the other day she has the new iPhone 11 so maybe that's why.

Reactions: 3
So the girls are coming round for a takeaway - who knew 🤷‍♀️, still better to be safe than have salmonella if Grinch cooks 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bought the grey caddy thing and it's actually great 😂😂 I feel awful, please forgive me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Haven’t been on here since yesterday. Did anyone figure out what her photo shoot was for? I swear to God, if I see her on CIN tonight then I’ll chuck something at my tv...

Reactions: 4
Think the new look videos are because she’s using her new iPhone, looks like the wide angle type lens. The speed of them has given me a headache

Reactions: 8
Omg my anxiety when she put the bottles in the bottles in the sterlisor cleaning chemicals she's a silly women

Reactions: 4
So she has her hands free lead for Henry, whats going to happen if he suddenly runs off whilst he's attached to that thing?

I cant take the way she pokes, prods and points at things 🙄
I’d bleeping love to watch her go flying 😂 I’ve got a pretty strong bladder but I think I’d actually piss myself laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Home schooled or her mum will drop him off. She's far too good to be on the playground with the other mums. 😴

Where's for the lols option? Not going to be for cleaning is it hun?
Probably get tips from stace then cos she home schooled hers

• Wow
  • Sick
So the girls are coming round for a takeaway - who knew 🤷‍♀️, still better to be safe than have salmonella if Grinch cooks 😏
To be fair if I was her mate and saw that greasy tit she served twice this week I think I’d suggest a takeaway too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh the kids are coming, what fun! I wonder if they'll play with Hoover's again, bleeping wild they're😂

• Haha
Even if its a newbuild the dust is still there and so are the doghairs. Not once since Ronnie was born have you seen her dust.
Oh come on she shook the can of pledge and didn't actually spray it, doesn't that count as dusting ;)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.