Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who says men can’t make the bed... ummm literally no one!! She’s determined to take women back decades ffs.
The only person who has said that is Hinch. My hubby admittedly doesn't make the bed on a normal daily basis, because he leaves for work at stupid o'clock in the morning 🙄

Reactions: 5
So Jamie made the bed. And she gave him an emoji round of applause. Outstanding. My husband makes the bed and then goes and does a full day of work.
That was a terrible advert for Scrub Daddy. She has a whole tub full of them and not one of them has even been used. Which leads me to believe that they are tit and that the cleaner uses something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has she had a new phone or go pro or something gifted? The quality on whatever she’s filming on has increased a lot!

Reactions: 6
All that money and she has literally got the worst eyebrows I’ve ever seen. They’ve been tattooed on way too high and just look like grey marker pen. No wonder she uses that gretel filter, the dozy cow

Reactions: 13
I use to love mrs hinch to start with but now i find it all such a joke.And All about money!!! What the hell is with the videos today? Has she suddenly realised you can speed videos up. So annoyi g

Reactions: 16
I really can’t see how she would have time to bond with her baby when she’s cleaning here and there, things that aren’t even dirty, constantly taking pictures, and planning her swipe ups. She’s got to have her phone in her hand the entire day long. I know I would not have bonded with my own two as I did when they were little if I did what she did. When you have kids, they become first. Not saying you can’t still be you and have your own identity. But priorities. I don’t think she could possibly be having the quality time with Ronnie that he needs if they are to attach to one another. He’s more of an accessory than her new babe that’s changed her life for the better. Bc the only thing that’s changed is her using him to try and appear more relatable. Even as it’s been pointed out, his toys hid between the couch and the door to the garden. It’s like he’s not a real person to her, who deserves to have It be his home as well. I think it’s obvious when any picture/vid she shares of her talking to him or holding him, he just lies there and look away. But when Jamie holds him or talks to him, he actually smiles and coos and looks excited! I’m sure Jamie is the one who spends most of the time with him while she’s off acting a fool.

Reactions: 8
Did she just put the harness and lead on Henry just for a photo and not even walk him? Cruel! Bet he was buzzing at the thought of getting out in the fresh air away from the zoflora fumes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Going back to Hinch saying she sleep deprived,I thought she said ronnie sleeps through the night??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys!!! Soz for another video but I’ve literally had about 30 messages asking for another 🤣 ... all the best, love mrs pinch x

Im no doing anymore unless im going to make as much as her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well most people aren’t gona pick the ‘cleaning only’ option when there’s hardly any cleaning now, are they? [emoji849]
deffo voted cleaning only, bore off with your baby love billions of us have had one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m new here.. I used to love her before the baby - when it was actual cleaning videos and a variety of products instead of now where it’s just the ones she is paid to use.... her posts are just annoying me now ...
but what really woke me up is seeing the post here about that charity thing she did! She has just posted guys can’t believe we raised £30K... erm WE?! What did you contribute then love? Because looks like your followers did all the spending ! It’s made me really angry 😡

Reactions: 24
Knew it was gona be an ad before the ad sign even came up. It’s the only time she mentions something. She’s had Scrub Daddy for ages but hardly mentions them.

Loads of accounts get gifted stuff but they also talk about stuff that isn’t gifted/an ad. She’s the ONLY one I’ve seen who literally will ONLY mention something if she’s benefiting from it. Greedy or what [emoji849]

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also no one is asking for the dog harness link because most people know how to multi-task [emoji849]

Reactions: 19
I don’t have a dog, but it would probably come in incredibly handy for my toddler!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.