Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people need special scrub daddy sponges for Christmas? Do normal sponges stop working once December comes around? The idea of this being someone’s present and them genuinely LOVING it makes me want to get off the world
If someone bought me those they'd be having them shoved up their arse! Cleaning supplies are not a bleeping present, I buy them myself as and when I need them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do people need special scrub daddy sponges for Christmas? Do normal sponges stop working once December comes around? The idea of this being someone’s present and them genuinely LOVING it makes me want to get off the world

Oh my god I was literally about to post this! Hahahahahaha. Mate I’ll have some scrubbers for Christmas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a greedy woman she is salivating over her stashhhhh I’d scruuuuub daddies I can’t stand her. Every single one of them has been given to her

Stassshhh of scrub daddies I meant to say

Reactions: 6
What a greedy woman she is salivating over her stashhhhh I’d scruuuuub daddies I can’t stand her. Every single one of them has been given to her

Stassshhh of scrub daddies I meant to say
Who needs that bleeping many? She's got an entire box full of pristine, unused sponges. No wonder she needs storage under the stairs, storage in the garage and her stupid loft corners, her house is overflowing with tit she's never going to use.

She is really grinding my gears today!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else get the feeling she is responding with voicenote “so she doesn’t get papped” 😂
I was literally coming on here to say is she now sending voice notes so we can't pick her up on her crappy, basic, thoughtless "Ahhh bless you my darling. Take care. ATB xxx" replies to there essays of love and adoration!

The audacity of her sounding shocked and surprised by cookies, when they are her eBay bread and butter!! Also clearly a beg to be sent stuff, she even tagged the company. She needs to decide if she wants to do cleaning, make up, interior design fashion or join the bloody Instahuns now that there is a vacancy for Queen Bee!

Reactions: 16
So Instagram have started hiding their likes now, will he interested to see how this affects hinch and other "influences" (using that title loosely and with disdain)

Reactions: 8
I'd love to be able to see how many people voted and who voted... Given that 90% of her followers are tattlers or bots
so let’s see, 95% could only be 19 out of 20 votes. Herself, her personal acct, Jamie, Henry’s acct, sister, is 5 right there. Then her Gleam team makes up the difference. One vote for cleaning to make it believable. Vote closed 😂

I’m mostly kidding but...Remember she said she may not leave it up, in case it didn’t go in the direction they were hoping 😏

Though it’s probably genuine because those voting are her true Hinchers desperate for anything and everything from their messiah.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, I haven’t been on in a while but is Ronnie in his own room now? I didn’t see the snuzpod at the side of the bed?

Reactions: 2
Who says men can’t make the bed... ummm literally no one!! She’s determined to take women back decades ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who says men can’t make the bed... ummm literally no one!! She’s determined to take women back decades ffs.
Well my husband is pretty tit at making the bed 🙈 I usually redo it when he gets in the shower 😆 But my husband isn't completely whipped like Bug Boy is!

Reactions: 7
Children in need no longer exists. From now on, it will be known as Hinch in need.
"Just £1 could buy Soph a new Minkahhh.
Just £2 could buy our Soph a new mop.
Just £5 could buy poor Soph a new lounge suit.
Don't delay. Give today.".
£5 for a lounge suit? Surely she’ll needed £25 for one of her own super soft and classy velour Hinch lounge suits?

Reactions: 5
Well done Soph. If my husband didn’t have to work from 7am, I’m sure he’d be able to spend that long making the bed too!!

Reactions: 14
So she has her hands free lead for Henry, whats going to happen if he suddenly runs off whilst he's attached to that thing?

How many times does she have to poke prod and caress her smiley face sponges. 🤮
I cant take the way she pokes, prods and points at things 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.