Mrs Hinch #68 Ronnie does a poopie, Jamie makes soupy, Grinch is still as loopy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. It’s probably been said a millions times before but I’m new so sorry if I repeat past thoughts but how hard is it to keep your home clean when everything is brand new and you dont ever cook an actual meal?

Her house may get “untidy” but nothings been in it long enough to require anything other that a wipe over with a damp cloth!! The extensive cleaning she does is all well and good in a house that’s LIVED IN but when things have still got the bloody tags on I cant understand what she is doing so manically? And the fact that the only full spread ive seen was i gifted antipasti lunch I’m even more perplexed. A one pot casserole all week long doesn’t take a high level clean up. Cook every night and then I’d totally understand what the duck you’re doing bleaching the countertops every evening.

So is gonna erode most of the furniture in her house if she isn’t careful.
Admittedly I followed her for cleaning tips and advice but i see more of that dog and kid as each passing day goes by. And what im noticing is that she thinks she is the first person to have ever done anything whilst simultaneously screaming “bare with me guyyyzz, Im still learning”.

And on a side note. Jaime is an absolute melt. Does he have no say is the shite that ends up in he’s home? Or has he been poked into submission by her grinch finger as now she is the breadwinner?

(&breath)

Home schooled or her mum will drop him off. She's far too good to be on the playground with the other mums. 😴

Where's for the lols option? Not going to be for cleaning is it hun?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

She does know! Thats why she sleeps like a baby whilst her bank balance increases from all the “love”

Reactions: 24
Ok. It’s probably been said a millions times before but I’m new so sorry if I repeat past thoughts but how hard is it to keep your home clean when everything is brand new and you dont ever cook an actual meal?

Her house may get “untidy” but nothings been in it long enough to require anything other that a wipe over with a damp cloth!! The extensive cleaning she does is all well and good in a house that’s LIVED IN but when things have still got the bloody tags on I cant understand what she is doing so manically? And the fact that the only full spread ive seen was i gifted antipasti lunch I’m even more perplexed. A one pot casserole all week long doesn’t take a high level clean up. Cook every night and then I’d totally understand what the duck you’re doing bleaching the countertops every evening.

Admittedly I followed her for cleaning tips and advice but i see more of that dog and kid as each passing day goes by. And what im noticing is that she thinks she is the first person to have ever done anything whilst simultaneously screaming “bare with me guyyyzz, Im still learning”.

And on a side note. Jaime is an absolute melt. Does he have no say is the shite that ends up in he’s home? Or has he been poked into submission by her grinch finger as now she is the breadwinner?

(&breath)

😂😂😂😂😂😂

She does know! Thats why she sleeps like a baby whilst her bank balance increases from all the “love”
Jamie helped create the monster in the first place, of course he goes along with it. He’s not as daft as he looks. Both big sales managers in their time apparently.

Reactions: 13
‘I don’t know why I bothered with all his toys’ YOU didn't though did you soph? You were ‘gifted’ them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
‘I don’t know why I bothered with all his toys’ YOU didn't though did you soph? You were ‘gifted’ them!
This!!!! She’s legit gifted 90% of the crap in her house that you literally never see after her #ad posts tbh I don’t rly have an issue with influencers doing ads but it’s soo fake and non authentic when it’s literally every single day. You can’t trust them

I for one can't friggin wait to watch the Hinch's on luxury holidays..what a treat..it won't be yet another kick in my balls..no siree bob.
Can you imagine? Just them sat on the sofa all day in the villa depressed as it's too hot for soup and the shops don't sell red Leicester. Head to the pool for a 'hold baby in the air' photoshoot for insta then back on the sofa for the rest of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I legit thought she was going to say..she was going to donate some of his toys, as it's children in need day..what was I bleeping thinking?

Reactions: 26
What I’m trying to understand is Jamie (or ma) really that muggy and standing there filming her whilst she “cleans” coz she was using two hands! Or does she have high tec equipment now? 🙄

She’ll never keep it up, specially the dishes etc... it’s not her usual job. I give her two days max then it will be back to eBay swipes

Reactions: 17
It really is worrying how many chemicals she uses around a young baby. Before I had my son, I had 2 cupboards full of products (this was before Mrs hinch was on the scene) then when he was born, I got rid of A LOT. He’s a toddler now and I still don’t clean with any chemicals whilst he’s awake, I wait until he’s in bed. I feel for Ronnie, spending his life strapped into a chair whilst his mum cleans for the gram. If she’s not cleaning it’s taking endless photos. She’s made her house gram worthy but as a mother it shouldn’t be that way. It should be a home for Ronnie, where he can play all day and make all the mess. Not have furniture and bits and pieces everywhere you look. I laughed when she said she knows he will be walking soon so nothing will be safe, if she knows that why does she continue to buy things that are unsafe if a young child was to grab hold? My house is very minimalist now, I’d rather that than my child grab something he shouldn’t and hurt himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly can’t see her doing well as a home/life account. She’s struggling for content as it is and as much as you and Jamie like to think everyone loves watching you laze on your sofa sucking your thumb like the immature child that you are Sophie... nobody likes it apart from your hinch clones who are all finally waking up from the Hinch nightmare. Nobody will be able to take you seriously as TV presenter either (it’s so obvious your desperate to be on TV clinging to Stace.) so you might as well give up now and accept your life is doomed to eating soup on the sofa in front of bargain hunt. 🤷🏻‍♀️🖕🏻

Reactions: 15
Can you just imagine the scene. Jamie says lie on the sofa and suck your thumb, I’ll take a picture and put it on insta your army of morons will be swooning over it and you’ll be so popular baby 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I bet that was their foreplay

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her grid post that she posted yesterday has very low engagement considering the amount of 'followers' she has. I reckon that's also why she posted that poll this morning coz she's noticed. Very funny the sudden cleaning videos appear today although she's never really been a cleaning account. She never mentioned that she's actually a business woman ripping people off. Where do all these crappy eBay swipe ups and all her gifted crap actually come into it. Oh and Soph the majority of Ronnies things are gifted so why are you bothered if he's only interested in a wipe to play with!!! Not like you actually put your hand in your pocket and actually pay for anything!!

(&breath)

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Even if its a newbuild the dust is still there and so are the doghairs. Not once since Ronnie was born have you seen her dust.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.