Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit strange how she’s only just started following YMU?
On an separate note, I Initially I thought she may be having this photo shoot for ‘In The Style’. The way she copied SSS by stating she was having it in her house, blah, blah, blah. But I reckon they are just updated photos for her profile.
I thought it looked like a different Ymu profile & glad to see that’s confirmed in anothEr post. I wouldn’t have put it past her to unfollow whilst contract renewal takes place 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stop going on about you love being at home Soph, it’s so unbelievably boring and sounds like you’re overcompensating!

Remember when she had ‘home’ is my passion in her bio 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she's hidden the likes but less than 4,000 comments says it all. Shut the door on your way out Sophie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2617145

Best selling author guyzzzzzzzzz
What in the sweet baby Jesus is this all about, so old fashioned and I’m sorry Georgia but that make up is old fashioned and ageing too, and the hair, god it all screams FRUMPY

And she thinks she is a style queen too 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I’d be embarrassed by the catalogue posing
Great Universal 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Def promo shots for the agency, there's no cohesion between them so it's not for an ad.
The comments back and forth between her and Stacey are embarrassing now.
Gone are the frothy over the top gushing comments and now it's the bare bones of support.
Would love to know what happened there.

Reactions: 16
It was so weird! Felt more like when you get a new babysitter and they’re still getting to know the kids so it’s a bit awkward at first, rather than a mother playing with her children.

I do think she loves them deep down, despite her horrific parenting and the way she uses them for content, but I don’t know that she ever really, truly wanted to be a mother.
I think she’s had kids for content really, she thought a cute baby or two would be great for Instagram and was the next step for her career.

Reactions: 24
I think she’s had kids for content really, she thought a cute baby or two would be great for Instagram and was the next step for her career.
the boissschhh work more than her!

Didn’t see say once having kids would give her more in common with her deluded ‘fans’ once? I’m sure it’s documented somewhere here!

Reactions: 13
She'll probs have a day off today to bask in all arselicking adoration she got from the sheep yesterday 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Stacey's elf shrink machine vs hinch putting the elf in a washing machine. Tell me you can't be arsed with the elf without telling me you can't be arsed.
I bet she's flicking through them photos eye bleeping herself all day laid with Audrey tickling his balls LoOk aT MuMmY 🤢
---
Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 these people need help.
She's gonna love all these Hunz licking her bumbum innit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s playing power rangers then changes it to the Hulk, no wonder they ran off 🙄 tells lon to take his dummy out but ignores her (little nod to tattle), they just ignore her and she tries to play it as “welcome to our life”.
The Twin toddlers, I have noticed from the 30seconds she shares of her busy life as a working mummmmaaaaazzzzzzz, totally disregard her, and just carry on as if she hasn't spoken to them. 🤣🤣🤣
---
So the boys are playing Power Rangers and she comes in prattling about the Incredible Hulk. She thinks she’s being funny and ditsy but if Ronnie really is autistic as she keeps alluding to he is not going to appreciate her getting details like that wrong.
It's not about the boyzzzzzz, all the focus is on mummazzzzz, she is trying to get her sexy back, I'm fank you
---
Stop going on about you love being at home Soph, it’s so unbelievably boring and sounds like you’re overcompensating!

Remember when she had ‘home’ is my passion in her bio 🤭🤭
That was for the teschoooooo tat release from memory??????

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's finally dawned on me who she looks like! If anyone watches Rupauls Dragrace, she is the spit of the drag queen, Tomara Thomas. It's the beady little eyes and manly features 🤣
Screenshot_20231208-122601_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231208-122044_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Fuckin ell Trollomon. A "ssssccchhhhink" machine??? Then she left her "mistake" for the world to see and blamed Joe being tired. We see you, Trollomon, we see you!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.