Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she wearing. What different types of things are these shots for haha.
Cv
For advertising table cloths with the linen one!
She's wearing a toga?
Trying to be.sexy against a wall 🧱 brick wall hits head more like.
That.blue.suit. nooo! 😄 🤣 I can't.
The knitted put it over my hand like I'm tend cute.
Oooh put the hair up in scoop form to.make me look soft,cuddly,gentle lime a real beautifuo mum?...except its with your dog.
Ugh thrown up in the mouth at the narratives she I pushing with each outfit. They are clearly tsoilling a different look to portray a totally different fuckig woman.PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET SOME THINKING ON PEOPLE. SHES LITERALLY SHOWIJG YOU HOW SHES FAKING HERSELF. YOU ARE WATCHING IN REAL TIME THE OUTFIT,LOOKS,STAGING OF A WOMAN WHOS NOTHING BUT SETUPS

Ugh.shes so bleeping gross.
---
The outfits. The seaming and cuffs are so off and shite. The tailoring shoddy. The neck hem,shocking conditioned clothing.
---
Am I missing something here, what the duck was that photo shoot all about???? She never even said why she got dressed up for photos. 🤷🤷🤷🤷
Am I being thick or what as I don't understand the point of all the fuss? 😆😆
Because ymu suddenly thought tit. When the noth article was in the magazine,the photo they used 😄. Clearly they thought Holy crap who I this!
---
Poor Jamie. Straight on it with his love. Where was she for him last week eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Jesus. bleeping. Christ.

Category is ... "I love me who do you love?"

Blue suit with black mid-heels? Awful
Overly coiffed hair and too much make-up? Awful
Poses straight from the Marshall Ward catalogue circa. 1984? Awful

This shoot could have been anywhere due to the white screen background. Makes me think it's all for a new bloody passport photo. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s playing power rangers then changes it to the Hulk, no wonder they ran off 🙄 tells lon to take his dummy out but ignores her (little nod to tattle), they just ignore her and she tries to play it as “welcome to our life”.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello huns are of rational thought. Did you just se me what your queen posted as her face when she talked to you...then erm THE HUGE bleeping DIFFERENFE EVEJ IN AN EDITED FILTERED CREAMED UP PHOTO SHOOT
I mean that's what's hilarious. Even the photo shoot edits are totally different from the hour before story! Sophie mate tmyour making a fool put of yourself.
And she doesn't look like that!!! In either. Bit my god its not possible to go from alien invasion face to photo edited face in one hour.day. ever. So wtf do they suppose her REAL face looks like. Get a bleeping clue you absolute bellends.

Reactions: 17
Personally, I think that Jamie’s terrified that he’s going to lose her - and let’s be honest - if she gets so much as a sniff from a hunky, good looking z-lister then she’ll be dropping her knickers faster than you can say “all the best”.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Morning Nusties.

Are we going to get more BTS from yesterday’s
‘shoot’.

How much is she going to milk this content?

This AD made me laugh, perfect for little, anxious Sophie Rose 😂
Using last year decs after all, she's got the table runner on there.

Reactions: 6
She’s playing power rangers then changes it to the Hulk, no wonder they ran off 🙄 tells lon to take his dummy out but ignores her (little nod to tattle), they just ignore her and she tries to play it as “welcome to our life”.
It was so weird! Felt more like when you get a new babysitter and they’re still getting to know the kids so it’s a bit awkward at first, rather than a mother playing with her children.

I do think she loves them deep down, despite her horrific parenting and the way she uses them for content, but I don’t know that she ever really, truly wanted to be a mother.

Reactions: 36
The whole feel sorry for me while I act like a spoilt entitled bleep who gets everyone to come to me because I'm too anxious (lazy) to leave my house. I'm not great with anxiety myself at the moment but I've no choice but to go to work every day and leave my house. There are days I wany to stay in bed (like many others) but I can't because I need my job. She tries to be so relatable but by doing this she is the complete opposite. I really can't stand her

Reactions: 18
It’s a bit strange how she’s only just started following YMU?
On an separate note, I Initially I thought she may be having this photo shoot for ‘In The Style’. The way she copied SSS by stating she was having it in her house, blah, blah, blah. But I reckon they are just updated photos for her profile.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
So the boys are playing Power Rangers and she comes in prattling about the Incredible Hulk. She thinks she’s being funny and ditsy but if Ronnie really is autistic as she keeps alluding to he is not going to appreciate her getting details like that wrong.

Reactions: 20
Like most of you have already said, I too think that the ‘photoshoot’ is purely for YMU to use when writing press articles to send out to journalists. It will have made her THINK she is special too. I reckon YMU probably get fed up of Jamie harassing them to get his wife the ‘deals’. It must have hurt when Sophie joined Stacey’s agent YMU probably thinking she’d be the next Stacey or Stacey’s equal, and then not getting the huge deals and just having Popsa, Desenio & NOTHS. Nothing major. No Celebrity in the jungle, no strictly, no masked singer - nothing huge whatsoever. I don’t think Stacey and Sophie hang out either. They have to comment on each others posts because they are both YMU clients, but I’ve noticed the tone and language has changed. No more being invited to each others events. Sophie only seems to have hanger on make-up kid. I also think, Sophie’s head could be turned very easily by a richer man. Jamie must be worried about how to keep hold of his income seeing as he’s been unemployed for so many years. Let’s face it, he likes this lazy lifestyle. Says a lot about him. Yes he may look after the boys, but so does my husband. We work and look after our kids, dog and house TOGETHER.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s a bit strange how she’s only just started following YMU?
On an separate note, I Initially I thought she may be having this photo shoot for ‘In The Style’. The way she copied SSS by stating she was having it in her house, blah, blah, blah. But I reckon they are just updated photos for her profile.
Nah she's been following their dedicated entertainment and social instas for a while now. Ymu group is just the page for the umbrella that they fall under. Don't think it's anything sus.
IMG_20231208_084858.jpg

Reactions: 4
Her youngest will be starting school with a dummy at this rate - having a dummy through the day has such a negative impact on speech, she’s risking him being behind before he’s even started school

Reactions: 16
Her youngest will be starting school with a dummy at this rate - having a dummy through the day has such a negative impact on speech, she’s risking him being behind before he’s even started school
Deforms the jaw and teeth alignment too, they end up with an open bite

Reactions: 9
She looks so anxious 🤣

oh and ‘back to my reality’ - you just know how much she hates being with those kids and how much she wishes she could do a shoot every day!

She loved it! Just not as much as she loves herself.

Reactions: 13
IMG_3161.jpeg

Best selling author guyzzzzzzzzz
What in the sweet baby Jesus is this all about, so old fashioned and I’m sorry Georgia but that make up is old fashioned and ageing too, and the hair, god it all screams FRUMPY

And she thinks she is a style queen too 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I’d be embarrassed by the catalogue posing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.