Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obsessed guys, I’m obsessed, I’m so obsessed, guys I’m just OBSESSED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her cocky voice really irks me. Ironically she’s very confident and in your face when she’s showing off things she’s bought (yawn and literally no one asked about your tree topper which looks like a stream of golden vomit).

Yet when it comes to her actual job of advertising products, she’s hopeless. Totally unable to articulate the key features of a product, just an awkward, repetitive loop of I love it guyzzz and so yeah. I can’t work out whether she’s lazy and doesn’t prep sufficiently or crap at delivering a sales spiel in a vaguely natural way.

Genuinely I can’t believe her level of professionalism is so low that she posts her ad videos in the state they are. Particularly given it’s their only (and dwindling) source of income.

• Heart
The bloody grabby claw and pointy witch finger. I cannot tell you how ragey this makes me. GUYSSCHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stop going on about you love being at home Soph, it’s so unbelievably boring and sounds like you’re overcompensating!

Remember when she had ‘home’ is my passion in her bio 🤭🤭
Remember when she said I love my home so much I'll never move and then she moved.
---
Skis? Was going to say has she never seen a pair of skis before and then I remembered her skiing holiday where she never actually went skiing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I cannot tell you the rage this kind of insta speak gives me “who do I think I am?” “Who even am I?”

well. Answers on the tattle thread guysch

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Remember when she said I love my home so much I'll never move and then she moved.
---
Skis? Was going to say has she never seen a pair of skis before and then I remembered her skiing holiday where she never actually went skiing.
and the wooden skis Weepy made which she chucked outside in a scene reminiscent of Steptoes backyard 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trying to work out what is wrong with this photo.
Is she sitting on a box, with a stool just for the 'asfetiks'?
Why does her right leg look deformed?
Why are there so many wrinkles in those trousers, are they too tight or just poor quality?
Looking forward to seeing the airbrushed version Sloth 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those skis just make me think of the stakes from Buffy the Vampire Slayer :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yawwwnnnn. We’ve seen it all before Sopha. You’ve not had anythign that’s in that room or house for “ages”. Wasn’t last year her first Xmas living in that house?? Anything in that house is roughly one year old. That’s not old sopha. She’s so bored she’s redecorating rooms already. Whereas trollomon has rooms we’ve not even seen yet on her grounds. Hinch could have eked the whole thing out and shown bit by bit the transformation of rooms. But nope. She wanted it all NOW. Yawwwn. That’s all you’ve got isn’t it? I bought, I bought, I bought. No you didn’t. You were gifted them all.

Reactions: 23
Why is she sooooo unrelatable. Showing us a bauble that costs £10-£15 and then panning round to a tree covered in them and then even more just dotted around the house. Does she not realise that that’s not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What a yawnfest, sure hun you've been getting loads of messages where things are from. I smell desperation (again) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her decorating style is just so bad! Two pillows that say the exact same thing and she puts one by the fireplace? Skis that look like she pulled them off a fence. Blocks of wood with ribbons.

Don't get me started on the furniture placement. You're going to need binoculars to see that TV from the sofa. Why does she push all the furniture against the wall? There's nothing cosy about that room, except the pillows that say cosy. Just awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t imagine keeping expensive glass baubles lying around my living room with my 72 month toddler charging about. I wouldn’t. It’s our home not a shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t imagine keeping expensive glass baubles lying around my living room with my 72 month toddler charging about. I wouldn’t. It’s our home not a shop.
I don’t think Hinch actually believes that £12 per bauble is expensive, that’s the problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.