Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf - Leave Hinch on the Shelf. new title courtesy of @The Green Triangle šŸ‘ŒšŸ»
Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

My round up of the last thread wonā€™t be chiefs kiss like @Wize Owlā€™s but hereā€™s a recap:

Hinch had tomato soup with Mummaz from Greggs despite having 7824 tins at home.
She put up a Christmas garland on the stairs which looks like a uterus.
She hinted at big things to come, which turned out to be 2 new fragrances. Aeu de wet camel, anyone??
Elf on the shelf is back and is now called David. Elf activity has been sporadic, but mainly consists of her screaming at the boys when they try and touch it. On day two, the Elf tried to climb the Xmas tree using tins of beans. Is she trying to get a collab with Heinz!!
She took part in an Azaylia ad but forgot to tell her sheep about it straight away as she was so excited to look at old pictures of herself in OK magazine!
After a couple of days off, Sophie was back with a reel of her decorated tree in the satsumary. Lucky she put it up because that night she couldnā€™t sleep so she sat up and had a chat with it! She should try looking at her own Instagram feed. Thatā€™ll put her to sleep!
Another boring noths ad with some Ā£40 see through pjs for the boyzzzz. To make room for them she appears to have rehomed the noths advent calendars at Maldon tip.
Followers were treated to a Xmas tree Q&A where she refuses to name the secret local garden centre - because they didnā€™t give her a freebie?!
A couple more elf updates, including one of Elf having a šŸ’© on the toilet and her snapping at Ron when he rightly says ā€œthatā€™s not poo itā€™s chocolateā€ and the attempted murder of David when the other toys threw him down the stairs!
Sheā€™s started her ā€˜pre-Christmas cleanā€™ on the 5th December..but early, Soph!!
And finally, announced that she would be taking Thursday off (as if she doesnā€™t every week) because sheā€™s having a photoshoot at Not a Farm, and sheā€™s worried about not being sexy! šŸ¤Æ

Wiki is pink button at the top. Thread 500 a must for newbies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Thread closed when I posted my comment so will post again but someone said about the mhmmdi page and it sounds a little like someone on here they are just being smart and not reeling everything off from here

Reactions: 13
She really is ramping up the anticipation making us wait for the photos from todayā€™s shite shoot isnā€™t she?!! I might have to watch the news instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I missed the end of the thread but there is no way this photo shoot is anything special. No brand would wait 12 months for shots, sheā€™s missed and Xmas press release. I doubt theyā€™ll bother with a new book, if they do it wonā€™t be publicised. Sheā€™s been with YMU in January so itā€™s probably an update. If it was decent, sheā€™d have drip fed it. Jim Bob looks sad with his mates, another clingon in the family. How does Georgiaā€™s other half link to the flooring guys? We hardly see him, especially now cleaning and unboxing has stopped; he might have a job to keep the farm going. The thread title was fantastic! So many good ones on the last thread.

Reactions: 17
Thread closed when I posted my comment so will post again but someone said about the mhmmdi page and it sounds a little like someone on here they are just being smart and not reeling everything off from here
I agree. Though, although Iā€™m guessing the post was meant to be a bit ā€˜tit stirryā€™ it hasnā€™t happened which speaks volumes as far as Iā€™m concerned

Reactions: 8
Oh my Christā€¦the commentsā€¦threw up a little bit in my mouthā€¦šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Says she hates getting photos of herself , but sat with a duck off filter on. Not really helping the situation is she.
"My team" ya mate who does basic makeup, cool beans x

Reactions: 29
OK magazine probably saw her real face and queried how old the pics were that she sent in, because they didnt match so Soph arranged a shoot for updated pics today.

It wasn't that you've aged dogpie, your ugly personality seeped out.

Reactions: 15
duck offffffff
The chin, the beak, the chubby cheeks, the round head, duck all like the filter in earlier stories. They're 2 different people it's scary.
How doesn't she see how embarrassing this is.

Whilst she plays tend celeb getting her bean flicked, I've worked my bean off today. Actually worked.

Reactions: 31
Someone posted "vain much?" And I missed screen shotting it before it was removedšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Well clearly the photoshoot isnā€™t for anything in particularly special being as weā€™ve already seen everything and they just featured her/her animals šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Getting off with her dog wins the reel hands down

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.