Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she claims to be a “bestselling author” when half of her published works are notebooks and the other half were ghostwritten drives me insane but probably explains why the only books in that house are used for decoration.
Have you even read a book since you left school Hinch? An actual work of literature, cover to cover in the whole of your adult life? My guess would be no.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god I’ve just caught up on the ‘photoshoot’ 🙄
It’s all just so dated isn’t it? Her hair, clothes, make up, they’re all just dated.
Despite the filters, she’s not a bad looking lass, but her ‘style’ makes her look old before her years.

Reactions: 18
Just by watching her you can tell she is uncomfortable around her own children and doesn’t have a maternal bone in her body, I think Jamie wanted kids and she went along with it as so she can use them for content, she was probably planning on merging from cleaning content to family content with the kids but it’s just been one big flop as her management and what ever deals she gets mention she is a “IG cleanfluencer), they don’t view her as a family creator, or a farmer which she obviously isn’t because she doesn’t live on a farm! Just a big garden! 🙄😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do paint shops take Klarna? All the hunz are going to be credited up to the eye balls buying Farrow and Ball paint. Dozy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

But also, is it just me or did she put more effort into showing off all her bits of wood and crap than she did for the NOTHS selection that she was actually paid for?

Reactions: 16
looks like she's lost some weight since she filmed that thing with SS that will be the reason she's put the shoot of for a year. I am not saying she was over weight so don't come for me

Reactions: 17
The fact she changed the captions because she said she ties wood around the scrahhhhp wood boxes that dad blesshim made 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hunz will be having a meltdown, they’ve painted their whole houses grey, then when she moved to her cuntry manschionnnn they all went out to raid b&m for old person country tit and repainted beige, now they’re gonna have to scrape together their pennies for farrow and ball green, which Hinch weirdly believes to be grey….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cocky today ain’t she? Let me tell you where everything is from …WE KNOW it’s AMAZON 😂 with a little bit of Home Bargains thrown in 😡

ETA it’s all such an eclectic mix of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that she claims to be a “bestselling author” when half of her published works are notebooks and the other half were ghostwritten drives me insane but probably explains why the only books in that house are used for decoration.
Have you even read a book since you left school Hinch? An actual work of literature, cover to cover in the whole of your adult life? My guess would be no.
You nusty troll, she read and cried over Molly Mae’s ‘memoir’ especially the bit about da trolllzzzzz 🤭

Doubt she even read any at school, remember when her and Freda Yahooooo were buying disscchhhplay books they sniggered at Charles Dickens 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cocky today ain’t she? Let me tell you where everything is from …WE KNOW it’s AMAZON 😂 with a little bit of Home Bargains thrown in 😡

ETA it’s all such an eclectic mix of crap
Don't forget weepy's shed. The wooden presents are literally just blocks of wood with a bow on them, but she loves em, bless er 'eart. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Not a single item in that whole house of tat from her so called best bubs collection!? Like not a single cushion, tea towel or candle? And these thicko hunz think they are “friendship goals”…speaks volumes doesn’t it!?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not a single item in that whole house of tat from her so called best bubs collection!? Like not a single cushion, tea towel or candle? And these thicko hunz think they are “friendship goals”…speaks volumes doesn’t it!?
Seemingly none from her own home range either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.