Mrs Hinch #679 Forget the Elf, leave Hinch on the shelf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks really pretty in that reel 🙈🙈🙈

I'll show myself out 😂
...pretty old 😬.

Her whole style from the heavy makeup to the clothes she wears to the ridiculous weave she has ages her by atleast 10 years. She looks like a well aged 45 year old mature woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
This “shoot” reminds me of being a teenager in the 90’s (similar clothes and everything) getting your mates over for a Friday night sleepover and doing each others hair and make up and taking pics, there was always that one friend who loved animals but wasn’t allowed a pet and spent most of the evening hugging your dog, so weird that nowadays random 40 30 year old mums and wives are doing it and calling it work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When she turns her boxxy head to the side, her cheeks are so puffy that her eyes sink right in and her beak is just this pointy thing plopped on her face. She's had some dodgyyyyy filler. She's looking old.
She can play the whole I hate photos getting took, she loves herself. She absolutely loves herself
I think she’s ugly, she’s hard faced and nasty, then add her narc personality and she’s all round hideous

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just noticed this, Ptwm comments about sofa wearing a rebel teddy in the video, 3 hours ago Ptwm shares a post stating that the rebel teddy launches tomorrow, correct me if I’m wrong but surely that means she was sent one for free ahead of release which means #gifted, she’s also not mentioned it anywhere at all so was literally no point Ptwm sending it out for advertising purposes

woohoo Nigel you got a min hun
IMG_9890.jpeg
IMG_9889.png

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Did fiddle pick that awful blue suit for her??!! So unflattering and old fashioned 🤣🤣 no hint of her being shy, anxious, apprehensive about being photographed either...She's deffo looking her 40+ years 🤣🤣 thirty flippin three my arse 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know Hinch would take this as a huge insult, but she looks more and more like Josie Gibson these days

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The whole “Shoot” is cringe and I have secondhand embarrassment for her that she’s been upstaged by Hennerz 😂🤣😂 Bless’is’arrrt, he’s been biding his time to get one up on her for the lack of walks 🤭

View attachment 2616219

ETA: To add pic 🤭
Hennerz is well fat now. At what point can RSPCA be contacted over health concerns?
---
To be honessssscht I’m surprised there’s not a pic of her in her wedding dress…. Sopha, hunnnnnnnny you missed a trick there 🤭
I'm just glad she didn't do lingerie.
I was half expecting some farmer pictures tho, her with a flat cap on and covered in pig tit would have made my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guysssssh, woke up due to bassshtard heartburn 🤰🏻 so instead of talking to my Christmasssh tree I thought I’d be creative….

I’ll just leave this here….. 🤭

IMG_5132.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
I nearly broke my neck running here when I saw that reel she posted. It’s an eye bleeping extravaganza isn’t it? And the end with the dog, Jesus Christ.
---
View attachment 2616039

Size five my hole 🤣
Jake the peg with me extra ssssssplintered legssss innit
---
No magazine could publish this. Looook at the chonky dog.
View attachment 2616065
Succcccchhhhh a sweet and intimate moment, promotion for some very disturbing content on the dark web, if you ask me 🤮🤮🤮
---
View attachment 2616185
Hasn't she done this outfit before? Oversized blazer and tights - I bet she was wearing her Cruella D'evil stilettos on her tiny footz too. Awful then and awful now. Don't get me started on the fat mutt - of-bleeping-course he featured.
Stretch Armstrong filter vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her leg has near on disappeared. I'm off now to have a chat with the lovely Christmas treezzzzzz in the ground floor reception at my actual work, work, yes it's true I have an actual job, being a smart arse on tattle doesn't pay as well as I hoped. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Stretch Armstrong filter vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her leg has near on disappeared. I'm off now to have a chat with the lovely Christmas treezzzzzz in the ground floor reception at my actual work, work, yes it's true I have an actual job, being a smart arse on tattle doesn't pay as well as I hoped. 🤣🤣🤣
Say hello to the Christmasssh trezzzz from me 👋🏻 I’m off to burp “Jingle Bells, Sopha Smellsssh, NoNob isssh a mouth breather” to mine, blesssh’itssssh’branchesssh 🎄😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.