Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still not buying she’s doing any more books after the epic fail of that first pile of shite. They aren’t getting their money back on the investment by a long shot. AmAzOn chAngE the pRicE so qUickLey ghuuyysssh i.e. there’s a warehouse full of this balls they can’t give away.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bit behind as I’ve started a new job, a proper job I mean, not fannying around on the sofa pretending to be busy like our Soph.

I can’t believe how unprofessional her NOTHS ads were. As others have said, it was very obvious she was reading off a piece of paper to one side. I was the guest on a podcast (shudder, I still haven’t steeled myself to watch the video version) and I set up a scrolling autocue reader so I could look at the camera at the same time as the prompts. (In my defence, it was half an hour of quite technical content not 20 seconds prattling about an item and mentioning a company name.)

But it’s her only sodding job and she’s so lazy. Even if she can’t memorise it, she could get one of her many minders family members to hold cue cards behind the camera. I can’t believe that her partners are happy with the quality of her ads, they’re atrocious. And ALWAYS end with ’so yeah’ which isn’t even a sentence.

Reactions: 32
It's so weird! Tbh I never heard they lose their magic, and let's be honest they are just little dolls, they aren't magic, parents have to make up the tricks. The don't touch them or they lose their magic is cruel because most little kids want to touch ans hold them.
---

Let's take some guesses at what the title might be.

The Hinch Bros Adventures in Hinchland
The Chronicles of Hinch Farm
Ron, Len and the Dead Chickens
Super Hinch brothers.
Or….
Me & My super power

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she is trying to make the house look like a department store. It's not like she every has people round so it's only for the family. All for a tree (not 3) and some stair decorations but all the other stuff - What an extra faff.

Edit to add - I don't mean her over the top stair decorations or ott tree
i do find it weird that she doesn’t have anyone else in that house, no friends over, no social events. She used to go out a lot to HB with attic Trace too but even that has stopped.
they don’t even go out and do things with friends? Is it not really bizarre or is it just me

Reactions: 32
iIf she does release a new book and she does the tour again it will be very interesting to see if the numbers of people attending are the same/more (LESS) 12 months on

Reactions: 18
OMG, she is SO boring!!!!! My camels blah blah blah. My chickens blah blah blah. My fat dog blah blah blah. How did this happen to little old me blah blah blah

And if I see that bleeping reel of her awful tree one more time, I'm going to lose my mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
'My first children's book' - there won't be a second at this rate, hunnayyyy! Flogging for pennies at every store, including The Works for £1. It costs more to produce the paper, ink and labour so it's selling at a loss.

All her fans already bought it full price at a whopping £12.99 and paid for another £12 to have that piece of tit signed by her illiterate hand. Who the duck does she think is going to buy it now :ROFLMAO:

The smell of her desperation is stronger than zoflora.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
OMG, she is SO boring!!!!! My camels blah blah blah. My chickens blah blah blah. My fat dog blah blah blah. How did this happen to little old me blah blah blah

And if I see that bleeping reel of her awful tree one more time, I'm going to lose my mind!
Cos she's got nothing new to show so she has the regurgitate the same content over and over 🙄🙄🙄 the old me, me, me...my, my, my ..the "me and mum" narrative too ...sooo weird 😵💫
Yep agree about that fecking tree too 😖

How long has she spent putting Christmas decs up?? Talk about dragging it out. Why does she think anyone is interested?? I’m not a humbug by any means. Me and mine love Christmas but all this time spent to have them up for a few weeks? Literally no one else who works and or has kids would be able to spend so much time on it. Her all over though. Christmas = Stuff, stuff and more stuff.

Also, the imposter syndrome is because she’s not earned that house. It’ll never go away until the day she’s booted back to grey skull and her main road house with a big garden is just a distant memory.
Stuff, stuff and more stuff is all she has.
Yes, I agree, she didn't work hard for that house, did not 'earn' it and she knows it.

Even when she tries to be humble, she is still a boastful smug git
---
They lose their magic if you touch them
But it's all made up, so it doesn't really matter if they touch it, it only matters because the twinzzzzz are buggering up her content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Third time she's shared the same reel of her tree. She's desperate for the views.

Feels like she's sharing it as if it's a new reel explaining how to do the ribbons. She can't show us how because fiddle done it really

• Haha
So she must genuinely believe they're magic the way she freaks out any time they go near it 😭 what a bleeping weirdo, just let the kids touch it ffs.
The Hinch Bros are not allowed to touch the elf because there’s only one and they’ll fight over it because they haven’t been taught to share!

• Haha
Stat time.

Looks like Insta tooketh away so her credit card then restoreth more back. Hallelujah.

Sofa.

mrs.png

Jamie.

Going down.

mr.png

Henry, bless his 'eart, in the red like his Da.

Henry.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
i do find it weird that she doesn’t have anyone else in that house, no friends over, no social events. She used to go out a lot to HB with attic Trace too but even that has stopped.
they don’t even go out and do things with friends? Is it not really bizarre or is it just me
She got too big for her boots and they dropped her. Jimbob isn’t allowed mates and Makeup G is still trying to shake of the limpet that is Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really must be stupid to not show the NOTH advent calendars being used, that she's likely been gifted or paid to advertise- maybe already sold, on the pile for the next tip run, or used for firewood. If they have come from a small business, the owner will be gutted at the limited exposure. And she probably wonders why the "work" is drying up.
Add to that the bless her, bless him and bless them when talking about her own parents, that small business, Garnier, or anyone else, and she really does talk like a patronising, blithering simpleton.
I doubt there will be any more books after the last big success and tour of three whole Waterstones, but if there is, the last one will hopefully be "Welcome back to Greyskull" where the boys can finally be reunited with the playhouse that they probably see 5 times a week anyway 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That tree reshare was possible because she’s a stupid twit and somebody has mailed to say they couldn’t get the ribbon to stay curled . She didn’t say WIRED ribbon the first time .

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.