Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really get the elf thing coz I haven't got kids, but why does she flip everytime one of them touches it? Like what does it matter?

Reactions: 12
Making it obvious fiddle is over every day. "When mum comes over in thr mornings"
We know love she's their all thr time to babysit you.

Reactions: 26
Showing her first book….which means she has more to come 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m a proper book worm and whenever I see anyone refer to her as an author a little bit of my soul shrivels up and DIES!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
All Hinch wants for Christmas is a job 😆

enjoy your last Christmas in the house with a large garden Sopha because greyskull will be such a comedown next year when you have to move back 🤷🏼‍♀️ On the plus side you can sell another book “Bankruptcy with The Hinch’s’

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the duck is with her claw and the bleeping sandwich bag ribbon? She is so annoying she makes me want to scream

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't really get the elf thing coz I haven't got kids, but why does she flip everytime one of them touches it? Like what does it matter?
Takes the magic away you troll, when mine where younger especially the youngest she use to carry it with her every where she bloody went 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Takes the magic away you troll, when mine where younger especially the youngest she use to carry it with her every where she bloody went 🤦‍♀️🤣
So she must genuinely believe they're magic the way she freaks out any time they go near it 😭 what a bleeping weirdo, just let the kids touch it ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well that’s confirmed it for me. The fact she’s reminding us about her “first childrens book” means no2 is her January reveal.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Her and her mum are both frauds. Sophie lies and her mum supports them. Pathetic women.

and who needs that many trees? Why the need to go so OTT for a front door only the postman, delivery people and her family see? Proves it’s just for the gram.

What about all the people driving past who are trying to peep in hoping they can one day live there 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she must genuinely believe they're magic the way she freaks out any time they go near it 😭 what a bleeping weirdo, just let the kids touch it ffs.
It's so weird! Tbh I never heard they lose their magic, and let's be honest they are just little dolls, they aren't magic, parents have to make up the tricks. The don't touch them or they lose their magic is cruel because most little kids want to touch ans hold them.
---
Well that’s confirmed it for me. The fact she’s reminding us about her “first childrens book” means no2 is her January reveal.
Let's take some guesses at what the title might be.

The Hinch Bros Adventures in Hinchland
The Chronicles of Hinch Farm
Ron, Len and the Dead Chickens

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It's so weird! Tbh I never heard they lose their magic, and let's be honest they are just little dolls, they aren't magic, parents have to make up the tricks. The don't touch them or they lose their magic is cruel because most little kids want to touch ans hold them.
Exactly, it's just weird. Telling a kid they can't touch something is gonna make them wanna touch it even more. They're probably used to it in that house though, she doesn't let them touch anything anyway.

Reactions: 8
Oh god, “book” number 2 is going to be some shite about “The Hinch Bros (Ron, Len n Hen) or “It’s good to be different” shite alluding to Ron’s journey/diagnosis (for duck knows what).

What she SHOULD do is write a book called “The mysterious disappearance of Len’s curls” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
408481414_1363404104284621_6485802052079657317_n.jpg

407919811_1322712015106245_5444208056684850136_n.jpg

Roll up Roll up.
£3.72. Grab it while you can.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.