Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was light this morning - you can see Henry wanting to go out the front door. I’d say that ‘todays’ elf was recorded at the weekend. Both boys still in pjs and not ready for school. Looks like she’s got a couple of outdoor Xmas trees too in the porchway
But but but she’s only just decorated her front door trees just now…the proof is on her instagram….. she cannot keep up with her lies and pre records!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wednesday.

407691155_871888667800110_6183530823710591421_n.jpg

408574614_667504968890380_3910828649839086796_n.jpg
Door wide open....
Mum helping, bless.
Will never get over living in this house - Imposter syndrome.

Give it a fooking rest man.

Reactions: 22
All I can say about the conversation with her mum is “Crrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnggggggeeeee”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How long has she spent putting Christmas decs up?? Talk about dragging it out. Why does she think anyone is interested?? I’m not a humbug by any means. Me and mine love Christmas but all this time spent to have them up for a few weeks? Literally no one else who works and or has kids would be able to spend so much time on it. Her all over though. Christmas = Stuff, stuff and more stuff.

Also, the imposter syndrome is because she’s not earned that house. It’ll never go away until the day she’s booted back to grey skull and her main road house with a big garden is just a distant memory.

Reactions: 38
Her and her mum are both frauds. Sophie lies and her mum supports them. Pathetic women.

and who needs that many trees? Why the need to go so OTT for a front door only the postman, delivery people and her family see? Proves it’s just for the gram.

Reactions: 32
I don't understand why she is trying to make the house look like a department store. It's not like she every has people round so it's only for the family. All for a tree (not 3) and some stair decorations but all the other stuff - What an extra faff.

Edit to add - I don't mean her over the top stair decorations or ott tree

Reactions: 18
But but but she’s only just decorated her front door trees just now…the proof is on her instagram….. she cannot keep up with her lies and pre records!
And like someone else said the kids opened the 5th not the 6th today

Reactions: 9
bore off with the imposter syndrome you have been in the house over a year and knew well long before you told anyone you had it and remember the time you were at Ss screaming I want this life 🙄🙄 it's what you have had as your goal for years stop playing the can't belive this has happened to me guys card, your a sales woman grow up

Reactions: 33
How long has she spent putting Christmas decs up?? Talk about dragging it out. Why does she think anyone is interested?? I’m not a humbug by any means. Me and mine love Christmas but all this time spent to have them up for a few weeks? Literally no one else who works and or has kids would be able to spend so much time on it. Her all over though. Christmas = Stuff, stuff and more stuff.

Also, the imposter syndrome is because she’s not earned that house. It’ll never go away until the day she’s booted back to grey skull and her main road house with a big garden is just a distant memory.
She spent precisely one weekend in mid-November putting those decs up.
Remember when she said, a few weeks ago, that she was really under prepared for Christmas and felt like she still had so much to do? And then got slated on here because who would be completely prepared for Christmas when there's still over a month to go?
She's now dragging out all the pre-records to make it look like she's catching up and leaving it "late".

Reactions: 28
She better make the most of spending this Christmas in her precious dream house cos by next one she'll be slumming back at Greyskull 🙄🙄
She's a has been in-waiting who insta content is all rehearsed, edited, filtered pre-recorded fakery 🤥

Reactions: 16
And she does have imposter syndrome because she knows deep down that she's still just a chavvy tart with a big house bought off her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Her story with her mother.

It's so quite here 🤦‍♀️ How many times we heard the traffic whizz past ffs,

Where are we going - Hopefully back to Greyskull Hunnyyyyy 🤣

I still can't believe it. GET IN THE BIN ITS BORING AND YOU'RE BORNKNG 😴😴

Reactions: 26
Acting like a tend farm wasn’t her end game, ‘one day 😉’ about the ridiculous alpaca names, ‘I want this haaauuse, I want this loife’ at tend best bubs and pretending to love fields and animals in the build up to the tend farm ‘reveal’ to butter up her oblivious minions.

Imposter syndrome is because you’re a massive fraud Dogpie, absolutely everything is tend and staged.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if she hadn’t block recorded the boisscchhhh and Elf On The Shelf in one day, her only day of work of the month apart from ads 🙄🙄

Reactions: 33
Muddled up her posts again. Suddenly we’re back to the floofs in the frosty & misty back garden after showing her mum in the front garden in sunshine with no frost

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In the words of Amy Farrah Fowler from The Big Bang Theory, “There’s a term for that, it’s called “imposter syndrome” and you don’t have it. Because you can’t have it if you are actually imposters, which you are. You’re imposters and you’re frauds!”

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.