Mrs Hinch #678 Going back to her roots with grey, thinking it will make the sheep stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh You have a point and a lot of comments agree and say how the youngsters are going to resent their parents for showing them to followers when they grow up…I think it’s disgusting and frankly dangerous…how that pair of grifters can sleep at night knowing how much they exploit their children I will never know

Attachments

Reactions: 17
So she took the Toddler Twins’ comfort toys out of their beds and used them to “push” the elf down the stairs. Wholesome stuff Hinch.

And matching cars in their Not on NOTHS advent calendars - she’s taken it back to 2021 when Ronnie got cars every day. We love a retro Christmas tradition 😂
When he wasn’t allowed to play with them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her bathroom taps clean was just 'spray, rinse' :ROFLMAO: she is so lazy she can't even be arsed to wipe.

A bit like her career, gone in a flash! Spray the ads, rinse, repeat, gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone who bought those expensive NOTHS wooden advent calendars after Hinch promoted them must be seething to see that Hinch hasn’t bothered using them for her boys. Surely NOTHS and the small business that makes those advents must be scratching their heads as to why? It’s so strange. She can’t start using them now - it’s the 6 Dec and kids already have x2 advents already - three would just be obscene.

Reactions: 21
The last 2 mornings it has been light out when the boys have been looking for the elf. Sunrise is not until about 7.45am so her “toddlers” are apparently not getting up until 8 o’clock on a school day? No wonder she has time to herself to fanny around making fancy hot chocolates before they wake up.

Reactions: 12
How insanely spoiled are these 2 brats?! That's at least 2 advent calendars and I don't know how many presents they have opened every day so far - no matter how small the pressies are.
1 - I doubt her intellectually challenged followers can afford that kind of treats on the daily
2 - Even if they can, how on earth are the children supposed to learn gratitude and anticipation before xmas?!

She really thinks the only way to show affection is through material things, and deadly sweets.

Lastly, there is a Popsa 30% promo code 30OFFCAL literally being advertised everywhere since that crap ended up in my inbox yesterday. She's dead wood. Even if she got 10% com out of the lakey21 she will make peanuts for this.
Yeah they are right spoilt brats. They hardly ever say thank you either which annoys me. I'm a stickler for manners and hate when kids or adults don't say it. Also not first time I've noticed it but they throw stuff on floor too, they do it with the tissue paper in that advent calendar vid. Its ok tho as the cleaner (actual real one they pay) will just pick it up later when they come in to clean. :rolleyes: Hinch has no manners anyway so I don't know why I expect them kids too either.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It was light this morning - you can see Henry wanting to go out the front door. I’d say that ‘todays’ elf was recorded at the weekend. Both boys still in pjs and not ready for school. Looks like she’s got a couple of outdoor Xmas trees too in the porchway

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Her bathroom taps clean was just 'spray, rinse' :ROFLMAO: she is so lazy she can't even be arsed to wipe.

A bit like her career, gone in a flash! Spray the ads, rinse, repeat, gone!
Definite thread suggestion
Rinse - the sheep
Repeat -the same boring tit constantly
Gone - hopefully soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly, at this point I see Hinch’s mum more than I see my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm glad to see she's got the money to be leaving her front door wide open in this weather while she watches her mummy decorate the trees.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
It was light this morning - you can see Henry wanting to go out the front door. I’d say that ‘todays’ elf was recorded at the weekend. Both boys still in pjs and not ready for school. Looks like she’s got a couple of outdoor Xmas trees too in the porchway
The cynic in me believes that she filmed the entire run of this year's elf over the weekend, with costume changes for the boys in between "days".

The other half of me can't see how they're up doing that when it's light and then getting off to school within the hour.

Edit to add - because otherwise, where are the boys coming from that they haven't seen the elf on the stairs? I suppose if Fiddle is living with them, she may have brought them down the back passage while Slob and No Nob have a lie in.
Ugh, either way it's depressing and I don't want to think about it any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
“It’s called impostaaaa syndrome mum when you fink you’re drivin to someone else’s house”… give me strength!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her obsession with the house, the wedding (and her Mum) really does highlight how immature she is. We all probably had dreams when we were kids or even teenagers about the kind of house we would like to live in and the fairytale wedding we would like to have but most people, as they get older, realise that there are more important things in life. The marriage is more important than the wedding, the life you live is more important than the house that you live it in. Hinch has still not realised that and until she does she’s going to continue having a very shallow and empty life. But what do I know, I’m just a jealous troll 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This sounds horrible and I don't mean to be but my mums not long got the all clear of cancer she's lives 15 mins away in the car and even then she wasn't round every day and every night seeing me and the kids.

Fiddles literally gets up in the morning and goes straight to slopsa and then probably doesn't leave till she puts Sophie to bed.....every day

Not normal

Reactions: 35
This sounds horrible and I don't mean to be but my mums not long got the all clear of cancer she's lives 15 mins away in the car and even then she wasn't round every day and every night seeing me and the kids.

Fiddles literally gets up in the morning and goes straight to slopsa downstairs and puts the kettle on and then probably doesn't leave till she puts Sophie to bed.....every day

Not normal
I fixed it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shut up man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she talks such bollocks.

The house isn't something I'd drive past everyday trying to peep in, it's honestly nothing special. It isn't head turning. It's pretty basic compared to what she could've got for the price plus decoration price. She should be slapping herself tbh, she's been completely ripped offffff

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.