Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe anything she says about Ron - one minute he can’t stand noisy crowds yet she takes him to theme parks, soft play centres (oh the noise I used to have to endure in these places when my kids were small!) Maldon promenade fair with lots of noise from the rides and crowds, shopping centres, the other fair that they took the mystery bus to! Centre parcs.. yet they never take the kids to quiet places, like a walk in a country park with the dog. It doesn’t make any sense. She contradicts everything she says. Last year they had fireworks in the garden. Ron would still have heard the fireworks last night. He could have watched other peoples displays & enjoyed those from a safe distance. She’s either lazy or gearing up for a big reveal. If it’s the latter then she’s an utterly disgusting mother. She should be doing everything to protect her two boys from any danger or negativity. Exploiting them at every opportunity online exposes them to both.
dragged him out at the book signing with all her mental fans hollering and cackling as well, although the poor boy did look terrified then but who wouldn’t!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
It’s ok everyone! Don’t feel pressured to go to a bonfire display…. Stay at home like the hintches and have family time!

Make a bonfire cake for no reason.
Build an area in your front garden, that’s the size of your local park, for the occasion, hang lights, make a fire under some trees, and toast some marshmallows!

No pressure! 🤣👍🏼🤣🤣
Run electric from the gate or house.
---
I don’t believe anything she says about Ron - one minute he can’t stand noisy crowds yet she takes him to theme parks, soft play centres (oh the noise I used to have to endure in these places when my kids were small!) Maldon promenade fair with lots of noise from the rides and crowds, shopping centres, the other fair that they took the mystery bus to! Centre parcs.. yet they never take the kids to quiet places, like a walk in a country park with the dog. It doesn’t make any sense. She contradicts everything she says. Last year they had fireworks in the garden. Ron would still have heard the fireworks last night. He could have watched other peoples displays & enjoyed those from a safe distance. She’s either lazy or gearing up for a big reveal. If it’s the latter then she’s an utterly disgusting mother. She should be doing everything to protect her two boys from any danger or negativity. Exploiting them at every opportunity online exposes them to both.
💯 this is Hunch Ltd in a nutshell.

Reactions: 11
Can someone tell me where to get loud sparklers from? I think they’d be much more fun than the silent ones EVERY SHOP ON EARTH sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I wonder if they used Ron's record player to listen to some music while they we sat around the fire. Haven't seen it for s while considering he just loves it so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Theres something about fiddles smirking face that gives me the absolute rage. It reflects her horrible bleep soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Is she turning on the Christmas lights in Maldonia this year?
Asking for a friend 🙆‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We STILL haven’t seen Ron play with the dolls house 🤭 how long has he had it now? 🤭 Sophie got into such a strop over tattlers ruining her new house reveal. She should try being more honest. It’s the lies that give you anxiety. Being truthful is much better for the mind, body and soul 😜 try it sometime Hunchy
---
Is she turning on the Christmas lights in Maldonia this year?
Asking for a friend 🙆‍♀️
It should be the true CELEBRITY of Maldon - SAM RYDER. She’s never acknowledged him nor mentioned him during Eurovision. Jealous much ?? 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Exactly not a mug o
All her money and all that hinting about "something I've always wanted to do/Fiddles and Inch have been building it"......and it turns out it was nothing but a wooden bench and the most basic crap fire pit I've ever seen!!
Seeing them all strategically sat around it, being forced to look happy (although Inch & Weepy couldn't muster anything beyond despair and depression) was beyond cringe.
Bet they all had 1 marshmallow, then put the fire out and went back indoors. Riveting!
of Hot choc between them😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't feel pressure to go to a big firework display guysch. Just dig a hole, install a fire pit, light a fire, build benches out of pallets, put up fairy lights, strategically display pumpkins, get marshmallows and toasting forks and invite the grandparents round to fake smile while you film it for the gram. A much easier more laid back option 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I worder if Al was sad at the pallets getting used as firewood or if he was throwing them on with silent glee, all the while looking like he was sick of this tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow, her hideaway looks super duper fun.

399028031_355159203550359_6529269583531497150_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Mmm nothing like roasting marshmallows over the fumes of pressure treated wood. At least she’s on brand, the toxic witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Hasn’t eaten meat in over a year but happy to duck up her washing machine with animal fat loaded fabric softener 🙄
And advertise cosmetics and cleaning products that are all tested on animals. Animal lover my arse! As long as she's getting paid for it. She'd do a tourism board advert for Spanish bull fighting or the Faroe Islands annual whale hunt if it got her face on television and money in her bank account.

Reactions: 24
The hunzzz are fick as duck thinking Sopha came up with the idea of that cake, if you type “Bonfire cake” into the gram’s search there’s pics of them going back 10+ years 🙄

Also, the BS about the toddler twinsssh thinking most occasions need a cake…. 🙄Where’s the reels about their Easter cake, Christmas cake, Father’s and Mother’s day cakes, etc etc etc 🤔🙄

I’ll just leave this here….. 🤭
IMG_9105.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.