Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a pet owner I don't feel any pressure to go to a firework display. We stay in with our terrified dog and old lady cat and comfort them. Who cares what the gram thinks, some things are more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She bought a cake and melted some sweets( doubt it was actually her that did passed the "hand" in shot images.
You can bake Sophie your just a lazy twit. And so you dont care enoguh to do so with any effort.You literally have every privilege afforded to you from ingredients,time, to monetary ability to kit,to make a worthy cake. You just wanted THAT asthetic pleasing one.
It's a carbon copy of one's I saw online. Your not a bleeping genius.
How does she know they don't. Since the first attempt at birth has she ever actually tried fireworks. At home even. She doesn't need to be spotted in the wild to see them.
Or has she not enoguh room to be safe for the camels ans chickens.
Thos boys no no different from not having g fireworks. How the fuk does she no. Those poor boys are stuck in this echo chamber. Trapped in her warped world.
So she can manipulate and mold them for ever further control. To shrink them like a bleeping abusive twit til they have nothing left but a reliance on her.
It's creepy as duck how she can't stand to let anyone in her life branch out and be themselves. Everyone she MUST have under her thumb.control.snare. fro. Her mum,husband,dad,neice even those tend needy "random"family in greyskull. Controlled. Her minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Winslet to the party.... last year they were also at home on Nov 5th, they didn’t think twice about letting fireworks off next to the Filthy Floofheads and the chickensssh. They also had sparklersssh which weren’t silent. Yet this year, she’s peddling the boysssh don’t like fireworksssh or noisy sparklersssh guysssh 🙄

They should be used to loud noises living next to rat run road.... the loud exhausts and back firing alone is loud enough 🤭

Pic of NoNob setting off a firework in the garden last year...

3B0433F7-04D8-484C-882B-B0C5A150B66E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 43
How long did it take to edit that shitshow together aswell! Those are all cut cut cuts there.
And I don't like fireworks but let's go and sit outside amongst them! Wtf. It the closest you can possibly be to hearing them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone in thst vid new it was an instagram post. I find that so sad.
To no your whole life is a fake play. The neice,her smile,ready for the shoot. Cooing over the boys.its gross. And just really pathetic. The only time any effort is made,those boys will one day no, is for the gram. Still.managed to try filter some face didntbshe. Which must have taken particular effort twoth the ornage light and shadows! Shot job though. Different but just as badly done as per. So her face is an epic mix of her knw,face tune and filter! Pinched winched tweaked= a weird looking face.
Ugh yeh we get it.you we're gifted a dry robes. The company gets it too. Thumbs up twit.

Reactions: 19
She bought a cake and melted some sweets( doubt it was actually her that did passed the "hand" in shot images.
You can bake Sophie your just a lazy twit. And so you dont care enoguh to do so with any effort.You literally have every privilege afforded to you from ingredients,time, to monetary ability to kit,to make a worthy cake. You just wanted THAT asthetic pleasing one.
It's a carbon copy of one's I saw online. Your not a bleeping genius.
How does she know they don't. Since the first attempt at birth has she ever actually tried fireworks. At home even. She doesn't need to be spotted in the wild to see them.
Or has she not enoguh room to be safe for the camels ans chickens.
Thos boys no no different from not having g fireworks. How the fuk does she no. Those poor boys are stuck in this echo chamber. Trapped in her warped world.
So she can manipulate and mold them for ever further control. To shrink them like a bleeping abusive twit til they have nothing left but a reliance on her.
It's creepy as duck how she can't stand to let anyone in her life branch out and be themselves. Everyone she MUST have under her thumb.control.snare. fro. Her mum,husband,dad,neice even those tend needy "random"family in greyskull. Controlled. Her minions.

100% hit the nail on the head.
It's her world and they are just living in it. It's creepy af. It's not normal for them to be all cooped up together. Not letting anyone in, and not letting anyone branch out.
I'd rather live in my estate with other children running around, other families, neighbours etc than that soulless farm.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On average, it's around 4-5 years (in the UK) that an autism diagnosis happens, although symptoms present themselves well before this. It's such an arduous process, and a difficult time for the child and concerned parents. Maybe a diagnosis will be following shortly.
Regardless, I think it's cruel to completely isolate those boys. That can't be helping with anything. Soph gives such Mommy Dearest vibes.
They do have the means to fund this privately and if he is on the pathway they could be using positive strategies to support now, which she doesn’t. I do not believe they kept up with speech therapy and I also don’t believe he does have ASD but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 21
I always think it's much safer to stay away from organised firework displays and instead light a fire at home under low hanging branches when there's a decent wind 🙄

bleep.

I wouldn't normally wish harm on anyone, but I have never wanted a tree to set alight and burn someone's dreams down more!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Kids don't like fireworks (I assume fear) so she's going to reinforce that by not exposing them to it so they grow up to be adults frightened of their own shadows just like her 🫢 she should be telling them it's ok and explaining what they are, so that they are less frightened.
Regardless of opinions on fireworks, they're going to experience them as they'll be going off left right and centre in people's gardens. She's not figured it out yet has she. The world doesn't revolve around you Sofa.
---
With any luck she'll accidentally set fire to the garden
Not the pellets and Weepy's Sweatshop of Tears, quick hide FiddleFingers ssssilk purse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Oh my god guys! I can't believe it! How do things like this keep happening to little old me from the tiny little village of Maldon? I've only gone and got my own show on ITVX ... I just love it! I'm obsessed!"

IMG_1648.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I always think it's much safer to stay away from organised firework displays and instead light a fire at home under low hanging branches when there's a decent wind 🙄

bleep.

I wouldn't normally wish harm on anyone, but I have never wanted a tree to set alight and burn someone's dreams down more!
My thoughts exactly... that tree looked kind of dry and kindling like 🤭

Reactions: 14
Winslet to the party.... last year they were also at home on Nov 5th, they didn’t think twice about letting fireworks off next to the Filthy Floofheads and the chickensssh. They also had sparklersssh which weren’t silent. Yet this year, she’s peddling the boysssh don’t like fireworksssh or noisy sparklersssh guysssh 🙄

They should be used to loud noises living next to rat run road.... the loud exhausts and back firing alone is loud enough 🤭

Pic of NoNob setting off a firework in the garden last year...

View attachment 2554225
I’d forgotten this! Ron won’t have changed that much in a year and besides last year was when she was going on about his invisible speech needs??? Or was it longer? She’s just lazy and can’t be bothered. Probably gearing up to release the ND book and pretend to be Christine mcguiness

The men look absolutely miserable in that! Little old don’t know how this happened orchestrating the whole tend happy family shite for instagram.

• Haha
Not going to a display is fine/normal etc. I don’t really like them either because they end up costing you shedloads in drinks, rides, flashing stick tat from Shein. We’ve just had the fire pit in the garden and toasted some marshmallows, cutla sparklers (standard issue not ‘silent’ ones 🤣) job done.

what I find a bit mental is the caption about how they expect a cake so she tried to find one and couldn’t but has fashioned one because she’s super mum 🥹 can she never say ‘sorry but no’ to her twins?! Always thought she was The boss babe in that house but clearly the kids lay down the law
She can't say no, because none of that narrative happened. The boyssszzzzzz did not ask for a cake, she needed content and an engagement on her business account. She is bone idle and puts the minimum amount of effort into everything.

Here's a run down of things she can get anxiety about next year.
January...new year and burns night
February...valentines day and pancake day
March...st Patrick's day and mother's day
April...Easter
May...2xbank holidays
June...Fathers Day
July...St Swithuns Day
August...6 weeks school holidays
September...back to school
October...Halloween
November...bonfire night
December...Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 47
No idea what Ronnie said to her (sound down) but she couldn’t wait to get that marshmallow in her gob.
Such a farmer, such a love of all things outdoors, the nails, the fake eyelashes, the full face of slap, the hair extensions, the perfectly clean outdoorzzzzzzz coat, it all screams 'Look at me, I'm every inch (oi oiii) a farmer'. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It’s ok everyone! Don’t feel pressured to go to a bonfire display…. Stay at home like the hintches and have family time!

Make a bonfire cake for no reason.
Build an area in your front garden, that’s the size of your local park, for the occasion, hang lights, make a fire under some trees, and toast some marshmallows!

No pressure! 🤣👍🏼🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All her money and all that hinting about "something I've always wanted to do/Fiddles and Inch have been building it"......and it turns out it was nothing but a wooden bench and the most basic crap fire pit I've ever seen!!
Seeing them all strategically sat around it, being forced to look happy (although Inch & Weepy couldn't muster anything beyond despair and depression) was beyond cringe.
Bet they all had 1 marshmallow, then put the fire out and went back indoors. Riveting!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I don’t believe anything she says about Ron - one minute he can’t stand noisy crowds yet she takes him to theme parks, soft play centres (oh the noise I used to have to endure in these places when my kids were small!) Maldon promenade fair with lots of noise from the rides and crowds, shopping centres, the other fair that they took the mystery bus to! Centre parcs.. yet they never take the kids to quiet places, like a walk in a country park with the dog. It doesn’t make any sense. She contradicts everything she says. Last year they had fireworks in the garden. Ron would still have heard the fireworks last night. He could have watched other peoples displays & enjoyed those from a safe distance. She’s either lazy or gearing up for a big reveal. If it’s the latter then she’s an utterly disgusting mother. She should be doing everything to protect her two boys from any danger or negativity. Exploiting them at every opportunity online exposes them to both.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’d forgotten this! Ron won’t have changed that much in a year and besides last year was when she was going on about his invisible speech needs??? Or was it longer? She’s just lazy and can’t be bothered. Probably gearing up to release the ND book and pretend to be Christine mcguiness
She’s definitely lazy. She also latches onto things - he doesn’t like food, noise etc. lots of toddlers can be fussy but she uses it to create her narrative. She is very manipulative and lies a lot. It wouldn’t surprise me if their behaviour is challenging but it’s due to the lack of stimulation, consistent parenting, boundaries and freedom in my humble opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.