Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do have the means to fund this privately and if he is on the pathway they could be using positive strategies to support now, which she doesn’t. I do not believe they kept up with speech therapy and I also don’t believe he does have ASD but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I agree. I'm sceptical too. I'm no expert on the subject but it's painfully obvious Ron's been held back. Lennie isn't much better.

Reactions: 16
OMG, What a load of soppy cunts.
Honestly, imagine knowing people like this? Crying over some nobodies 'attempt' at making a simple cake.
Patent it?! These lot are bleeping deluded. I'm actually laughing at how pathetic their comments are.
They walk among us, that is the scary thing....
the way they fall for her narrative hook line and sinker is a testament to how utterly thick they are, and must have no critical thinking skills whatsoever in other aspects of life either. It’s easy to see all the contradictions and lies and how awful Dogpie really is if you look closer like us nusty fat hens!

Imagine going on like this grifting chav is some kind of saint 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
ALL BOTS!!!!!
Absolute joke 😡
She is so desperate to have more followers yet the more bots she buys the weaker she looks. I'd love to know how many genuine followers she is loosing as well as the bots Instagram clears out from time to time. I assume when I look at her account am I right in saying that the bit I circled shows the number of people I follow who also follow her? If that is the case that said + 58 more the last time I looked and I've not noticed a drop in my follower numbers. I do however wonder if some of those followers do so to keep up with how unsustainable she is because a lot of them are eco-friendly type accounts.

1699286908319.png

Reactions: 15
She is so desperate to have more followers yet the more bots she buys the weaker she looks. I'd love to know how many genuine followers she is loosing as well as the bots Instagram clears out from time to time. I assume when I look at her account am I right in saying that the bit I circled shows the number of people I follow who also follow her? If that is the case that said + 58 more the last time I looked and I've not noticed a drop in my follower numbers. I do however wonder if some of those followers do so to keep up with how unsustainable she is because a lot of them are eco-friendly type accounts.

View attachment 2555269
Yeah that's the mutual followers, glad to hear they're going down 😄 Shes definitely losing a large amount every day but buying to bump them up again. Can't see what her engagement rate is as she's turned it off 🤭

Reactions: 12
One of the accounts she has recently followed is a Russian man who has the only known pet puma in the world. I guess we know what Soph wants for Christmas then even though this is the first thing Google told me when I asked if pumas made good pets ...

1699291289285.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah nothing says cosy family bonding sesh like getting piles from sitting in the baltic night on raw, hard wood and eating boiled animal bones over untreated wood burning it’s cancerous fumes right into your Chevy Chase #womanoftheyear #goals

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Instagram worst con artist is on tonight, will she make the top 10 🤔😂😂
I think that’s about Belle Gibson who is no comparison to Hinch in what she did. Hinch hints at things but this woman went all the way with her bogus claims

Reactions: 8
Ah nothing says cosy family bonding sesh like getting piles from sitting in the baltic night on raw, hard wood and eating boiled animal bones over untreated wood burning it’s cancerous fumes right into your Chevy Chase #womanoftheyear #goals
I really hope their marshmallows were made out of alpaca bones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really feel once the p&g contract is over she will have nothing but a few generic ads that so many ig influencers have. She can't even get Hello fresh contract and they give them to everyone. Asked for a discount code from dry robe and can't even command that now 🤣
Slowly but surly the Hinch empire is getting smaller and smaller. She had her time but now it time for her to realise she's a has been!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That's the best selection of clips she has from bonfire night? Everyone sat around looking like they're at a bleeping wake?
If that's the best you've got to show off about, then that's just sad.

Nice to see I've missed absolutely duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Maybe she did go to Greedy’s baby shower and is travelling back from Wales. As she thinks Ireland is Island, maybe she is travelling by land, sea and air hence why she can’t post today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she broke lockdown rules bu having a bbq and a party for Ron with people inside the house when we had to stay outside.

And now we don’t have any rules for covid they’re all social distancing.

WHY???

Could they BE any further apart 😂
Hahaha I thought this too 😂 social distancing at its finest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.