Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she'll be attending Greedy's baby shower today??!
Trollomon and her sister will very likely be there and a selection of other scummy influencers too 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh my word, some of the hunzzz comments on the bonfire cake reel 🤢🤢🤢

Really? It “Nearly” made her cry.... you either cry or you don’t. FFS 🙄😂
05773FD5-5E46-47CA-A1EB-0CB03D7A8327.jpeg

Patent it? I see Sopha didn’t reply that it’s NOT actually her idea/design - also I doubt any “Big supermarket” would touch anything Hinch related with a barge pole now 🤭
585C28BD-6686-4496-9715-609E9D77764E.jpeg

These are just absolute bumbuminnit kissers and arsenal holes.... Such a great mummaz that she doesn’t even involve her children in decorating the cake 🙄 Pass the sick bucket 🤢

47BB8DB4-4B76-4253-AA8E-0D7260AA56CB.jpeg

This one will be getting blocked when Sopha sees the comment 😂
083D0962-3E87-4612-A0B0-E4EB2C28A4F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’m pretty sure the area where they had the dull as duck tend bonfire is where the Floofheads used to roll in the tend dust..... 🤔 If so, that’s near to where she’s moved the coop for oven-ready-Pringle and Peggy (If she’s still around) Bit near to the fire pit if it all went tits up 😳 Maldonia will no longer need to build a KFC 🍗 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As if she came up with that cake idea herself…she doesn’t have an original thought in her head!

Reactions: 17
Thinking out loud…

(Disclaimer: this is not a Trollomon rave post!!)

Here’s the thing - when SSS says she’s got work today, this week, whatever then we soon see the results of said work. Either a TV show or a partnership etc.
However, Sopha has been on about “I’ve been busy working” all day/this afternoon etc but WHERE ARE THE RESULTS of said “work”??? She’s got nothing going on now. What is she doing that’s sooo time consuming that she can’t even be arsed to post on insta anymore?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Wonder if she'll be attending Greedy's baby shower today??!
Trollomon and her sister will very likely be there and a selection of other scummy influencers too 🙄
Wasn’t it yesterday? If she did go, proves the bonfire was a pre record.
---
Thinking out loud…

(Disclaimer: this is not a Trollomon rave post!!)

Here’s the thing - when SSS says she’s got work today, this week, whatever then we soon see the results of said work. Either a TV show or a partnership etc.
However, Sopha has been on about “I’ve been busy working” all day/this afternoon etc but WHERE ARE THE RESULTS of said “work”??? She’s got nothing going on now. What is she doing that’s sooo time consuming that she can’t even be arsed to post on insta anymore?! 🤷‍♀️
I always wonder that. Now Jim is featured in many of her videos I’m wondering if he has anything going on. I think their strategy is three pronged - the home range which he was bringing to fruition (with Hinch doing her best boss babe act), scrambling about for deals, again Jim sorted this and she just had to meet them at the end and their current strategy of throw mud at the wall to see what sticks. I reckon their arrogance costs them a lot of deals.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fire pit looks like an accident waiting to happen, all that wood nearby!

Also, she’s making out she’s created something absolutely ground breaking and beautiful. Just a fire in the garden mate .

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2554839

Patent it? I see Sopha didn’t reply that it’s NOT actually her idea/design - also I doubt any “Big supermarket” would touch anything Hinch related with a barge pole now 🤭
View attachment 2554840

These are just absolute bumbuminnit kissers and arsenal holes.... Such a great mummaz that she doesn’t even involve her children in decorating the cake 🙄 Pass the sick bucket 🤢

View attachment 2554849
View attachment 2554851
And this sadly is the reason that the likes of Hinch can make money. The sheep have even fewer active braincells than she does and for all her failings this is one thing she and Inch know know they can capitalise on. But for how long is the question? We all know the mighty can all easily fall from grace and Hinch balances so very close to that edge.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m pretty sure the area where they had the dull as duck tend bonfire is where the Floofheads used to roll in the tend dust..... 🤔 If so, that’s near to where she’s moved the coop for oven-ready-Pringle and Peggy (If she’s still around) Bit near to the fire pit if it all went tits up 😳 Maldonia will no longer need to build a KFC 🍗 🤭
Does the garden wrap round? The camels can just walk to the front?
---
Is it Tuesday, Thursday or the weekend?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2554839

View attachment 2554840

View attachment 2554849
View attachment 2554851
There is literally no help for this breed of hun 😳
Utterly brainwashed and deluded, firmly under the spell that hinch is 2023s Mother Teresa ...poor stoopid fools ...wake up and read thread 500 ffs!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Zoph hunnay, how’s your dads chest today after the burning toxins from the fire pit?

Reactions: 16

View attachment 2554839

View attachment 2554840

View attachment 2554849
View attachment 2554851
OMG, What a load of soppy cunts.
Honestly, imagine knowing people like this? Crying over some nobodies 'attempt' at making a simple cake.
Patent it?! These lot are bleeping deluded. I'm actually laughing at how pathetic their comments are.
They walk among us, that is the scary thing....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.