Mrs Hinch #675 I’ll be there for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bhahaha that area is SHOCKING. They all look like a bunch of youths smoking weed and getting pissed by the fire 😂😂
Absolutely, particularly with the build up last week of creating the special area for the big reveal. It transpires this was sitting in a hedge around a fire pit. Bloody hilarious, must have taken all of 10 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If she’s vegetarian as she claims, hope she was eating veggie friendly marshmallows as normal ones contain gelatine which everyone knows is made from the boiled skin and bone of 🐷 and 🐮
She either won’t know or more likely won’t care. Her vegetarianism is as fake as everything else in her life.
Poor weepy Al being rolled out to play tend happy families.
The look of love that Fiddle gave Inch tells you everything you need to know about the dynamics of that family arrangement 🤢
& yes unfortunately cling-on niece is most definitely her mini-me

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Why is she permanently wearing that f***ing DryRobe?! It's not a coat, it's to throw on after surfing/outdoor swimming and get changed under. Why can't she just wear a coat like a normal person. Still no discount code I see....

Reactions: 45
They all know they are going to end up on IG that’s why Al and Jamie look fed up, and all the females are all fake smiling for the camera. What a set up!
For once we actually see Sophie eat something - she’s clearly not used to those huge portions though oi oi!!! The poor girl clearly hurt her jaw getting her veneers around that marshmallow - her normally chiselled jawline collapsed or was it the filter! 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Posing for the gram eating toasted marshmallows as if it’s something amazing.

“film me with my marshmallow for the gram” 🤪

cringing myself inside out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she permanently wearing that f***ing DryRobe?! It's not a coat, it's to throw on after surfing/outdoor swimming and get changed under. Why can't she just wear a coat like a normal person. Still no discount code I see....
Cos she's a braggy biatch !! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope the wood they re burning isn't treated - that is not a flame I would want to be toasting my marshmallows in 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I doubt they veggie friendly ones as I've been looking for the giant sized veggie marshmallows for years that are gelatine free and yet to find any. M&S do some really nice veggie/vegan ones but they are not those big ones in her video.
I saw her post on a comment other day that she has been vegetarian for over a year....I call bullshit!View attachment 2553920
---

I doubt they veggie friendly ones as I've been looking for the giant sized veggie marshmallows for years that are gelatine free and yet to find any. M&S do some really nice veggie/vegan ones but they are not those big ones in her video.
I saw her post on a comment other day that she has been vegetarian for over a year....I call bullshit!View attachment 2553920
Hasn’t eaten meat in over a year but happy to duck up her washing machine with animal fat loaded fabric softener 🙄

Reactions: 38
Is that it!? don't know what I was expecting but more than a few lights hung up crappy wooden benches and a fire pit in some mud 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Nowhere else I'd rather be.... Soph you don't get invited anywhere else as no-one can stand you.
Even your family look fed up of you. You're just a walking cash machine to them.
---

I did NOT know that! Never having marshmallows in my hot chocolate again!
SORRY (not sorry 😂) It’s in most Haribo and jellies too 😬
---
---

Not to sound like Hinch but B&M used to do huge veggie marshmallows around this time of year.
---
What’s he got in his hand? Is that the tranquilliser gun??!! 🤣
I thought he looked like he was contemplating torching himself to get away from them all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are we taking guesses as to how many times that outdoor seating area gets used over the coming winter?
I'll hazard a guess at once, twice at an absolute pinch, just to prove Tattle wrong and after that we'll never see it again.
Oooh - maybe a picture of a chicken sitting on the fire pit and Soph laughing manically.

Reactions: 27
Nowhere else I'd rather be.... Soph you don't get invited anywhere else as no-one can stand you.
Even your family look fed up of you. You're just a walking cash machine to them.
---

I did NOT know that! Never having marshmallows in my hot chocolate again!

And harribo style sweets plus other things but if you eat meat then it shouldn't matter to be honest

Reactions: 7
Poor man! Wasn’t he unwell with some form of COPDor something (I’m probs wrong… I don’t really keep up these days! She’s so boring I prefer to avoid her account!) anyhow… he’s probs been invited with strict instructions to leave his portable oxygen behind (as it’s flammable and the image would ruin the Insta perfect life she’s trying to show!) so here we see a man, just trying to breath and survive!! No?

View attachment 2553854
---
Pahahahahahahahahahaha what is that cake??? She should have let the kids do it. It’d look better.

Plus does she not realise that in trying not to make a big deal of not doing anything for bonfire night she’s actually making it into a big deal for people?

later it’ll be we didn’t do anything guys we just sat all cosy around our little campfire at home in our cosy little den. Like it’s nothing. Plinky bleeping plonk.View attachment 2553041
Can you please predict the numbers for Tuesdays euromillions please! You’re so on the ball!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.