Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Ah nothing says cosy family bonding sesh like getting piles from sitting in the baltic night on raw, hard wood and eating boiled animal bones over untreated wood burning it’s cancerous fumes right into your Chevy Chase #womanoftheyear #goals
I really hope their marshmallows were made out of alpaca bones

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Mamfa has not been seen since she was seen in work clothes by the ambulance. Complete speculation but has there been a big family rift and Mamfa isn’t speaking to mum?
Think Mary poppings took Mamfa to the feeater not long ago with mad ma, no proof other than 3 grabby hands shown holding the brochure or something like that anyway, I don't care to pay enough attention.
---
Very Kate to the party soz

But the chopping board with the writing was gorgeous, my mum died 10 year ago and when we where little and all my adult life she often made this certain meal that she totally made up and it was gorgeous, everyone loved it, I now make my own family it and it's one of my kids fav meals. Same for my sister. Hopefully one day it'll be my grandkids favourite. It's written on paper in a special place. I'd love to get the recipe on a board hung up for me and one for my sister, in her writing, but because they've used someone like Hinch to do their advertising. They've lost a customer. So fuck yourself there.

Hot chocolate with mummy xoxoxo bet she's put her titty powder in it as milk. She's pathetic. When her mam goes to HELL, she's not gonna cope at all.
I don't think NOTHS will be using Hinch for much longer, not with that shit advert she's put together. It's a lovely thing to get to remember a loved one, bit weird to do if they're still around, suppose Freda might not be in hell yet but she is dead inside. Hinch missed the mark with this one.

Last edited:

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
3 books she hasn't read then.

Give us a more detailed review then Soph.
I for one like more than just it's ''so uplifting and comforting to read'' before I decide to buy/loan a book.

View attachment 2557948
View attachment 2557949
She took “uplifting” from the book at the front.
---
Those nostrils of hers are standing out like erect nipples today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2558048
We joke that we wouldn’t want No knob huffing and puffing on top of us but equally I wouldn’t want that bouncing and wheezing on top of me either. 🤢

• Haha

Bluetacsnails

Nowhere else I'd rather be.... Soph you don't get invited anywhere else as no-one can stand you.
Even your family look fed up of you. You're just a walking cash machine to them.
---

I did NOT know that! Never having marshmallows in my hot chocolate again!

And harribo style sweets plus other things but if you eat meat then it shouldn't matter to be honest

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
"30%. That's a lot" Well, that depends on the situation really doesn't it? If someone said that I was only going to get paid 30% of my salary, that would not be a lot. If I could only eat 30% of my dinner, that would not be a lot. If the value of my house fell by 30% that would be a lot. What a ridiculous statement. And what is with the weird facial expressions and looking everywhere except for at the camera? You think that she would be at least half way decent at this seeing as it has been her "full time job" for the last 5 years!
Check the website though. Going direct usually gets a better discount.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
#mrshinchhome can STOP with the narrative about her boys not liking noise. Jamie’s just posted them at a nighttime fair on rides -we all know how noisy those are! Either your kids are sensitive to noise or not. Her boys are not wearing ear defenders so must be happy with the fairground noise & in that short clip, they appeared v happy smiling & waving or they are just terrible parents not putting their kids needs first. Which one is it? 🤔
Is that on the Prom? Does Wize Owl have any intel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Agreed, instgram hu
Just when I thought I couldn’t love you lot any more… there are so many from the Hinch thread over on the Laura Anderson thread. I can recognise you a mile off with your funny profile pictures of Sopha 😆. Wish I could add you all as friends on here and chat personally. I’ve found my people and bloody love this website! Instagram had a way of making me feel like I was the one that was abnormal and wrong for not living my life like portrayed on Insta… when really they are the odd ones out. Can’t thank everyone on here enough for all the laughs they provide me with 😘💕 love you all you nutsy trolls. X
Ns are like the mean girls tribe at high school 🤣🤣🤣

londonlife24

VIP Member
She’s marketing them as a way to bring Christmas into your home. Is that really the only thing you can think of Hinch, haven’t people been decorating their homes for Xmas since 5th century BC 🙄🙄

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
I think it looks like one of those mugs when you go to set it down on the table the whole lot tips out of it. Funny shape handle of no use whatsoever but aesthetically pleasing as the insta huns love so much
It looks ridiculous. Even with her grabby claw, she can’t grip it in any way which looks comfortable for drinking out of.

nails need doing 👀

Attachments

• Haha