Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rh3a

Chatty Member
I think the constant use of the wedding pics is one of two thing, it was her happy time, she was slim, no kids, no work, just stayed at home with Henry all day every day, her life and lies weren’t online for the world to critique and she was happy or it’s laying the seeds for a renewal of vows now she is so famous so she can have a big celeb bash in ok mag
She is still slim not to be on her side but she is

Reactions: 8

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Now then Sophie-toes, just because all the tat for your home range is still stuck on a container ship making its way to our shores, don’t be getting all philosophical about Christmas being just about the memories… and the stuff you can buy at NOTHS… and overpriced photo books from Popsa… and no doubt a discount code for Ninja, Iconic etc in due course (if there is still an etc - brand deals seem thin on the ground)

We’ve not had a shark code for ages. Iconic seems to be every quarter now of at all.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Came on to say
1) Popsa is just popsa
2) thought I’d put them in a book so I can just yanno pick it up
3) yes I did screen record jer flicking through them
So I could slow it down but nothing noteworthy other than the amount of pictures she has of her mum and niece with her kids but not of her actual sister with her kids is sad.

she’s been told to get her face on the camera hasnt she ha ha
Mamfa has not been seen since she was seen in work clothes by the ambulance. Complete speculation but has there been a big family rift and Mamfa isn’t speaking to mum?

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssh, just to say that I have the next thread (#676) ready to go... just waiting on 1001 comments on this one before the new one can be started... that will probably be the morning now, if that makesssh shenssse. Blessshed be thy nusties xx

Reactions: 7

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Had this #ad pop up on my Instagram. Big load of bollocks! Never seen her showing off an Ava May candle, only wax melts and burners. All her candles come from B&M, Hobos (what we call Home Bargains round my way) or more recently, with the waste of time advent candles, NoTHS!

Attachments

katesbess

VIP Member
I tempted to make her a popsa of all her filtered faces and send it to her

(of course I won’t)

Eta sorry to plagiarise I got excited and posted without reading further 😂😂
Shed never know. (Well she might think she did now reading here of course) and you could play it as just a fan sending her all her beautiful pictures because she is just sooooo lovely in all her photos and stories. Then voila. A book of filters.

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
The train isn’t at the Prom.... but it looks like the train at Marsh Farm (Where they go a lot) They had firework displays on the 4th and 5th at Marsh Farm 🤔 Not sure if it’s the same one though.

Marsh Farm Train

View attachment 2561479

Sopha-Rose aged 3 33
View attachment 2561491

Firework Display Info

View attachment 2561480
I think they’re different trains. The one that Dogpie is on has windows that curve at the corners whereas the Marsh Farm one just has angular corners. I think the train she’s on was probably in the Lake District.